♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

caps.jpg

Midnight TV of Secret Garden's Finale [Eng]

This video is done. Thanks uxmod for the translations. I'm trying to upload the video on YouTube as of the moment. I'm not quite sure if it won't be taken down since it's a SBS show. As expected, video was blocked! I also made a little blog for all those translated HJW videos to keep them organized and easy to find for other fans. All download links are available there as well. :D

BLOG

Big shout out to the newly transformed "Daddy Long Legs" fan - KJKFAN7!! Haha! I'm working on the video you just translated right now.. Since it's quite short, I'll probably have this up in no time!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!! :)

Guest blue_cosmos

You know, there's way too much emphasis placed on the need for coupling up celebrities these days. And since I'm a raging feminist, I'm gonna say the unconventional thing which is I think ultimately it doesn't matter too much if HaJiWon doesn't hook up with anyone - as long as she is happy that's what counts. It'd be great if she found someone but if she's the type who's perfectly happy being single, I think there's no need for us to "feel sorry" (to put it very poorly) for her state of singleness and wish she was hooked up. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. So, happy valentines day to all the singletons out there :) (including me)

Happy Valentines Day For Ha Ji Won Nuna!

I will post some more articles tomorrow, as of now, I'm quite tired due to excessive watches of Hwang Jin Yi -_-

2011010115125910011.jpg

Raw Video: [http://v.youku.com/v...M4NjA0MDMy.html]

Chinese Subs: [http://v.youku.com/v...M5NDgwMDA0.html]

Can you please upload these in YouTube as well, because I get this message when I try to open them and I have no idea what it means:我们非常抱歉,优酷网未能找到您所访问的地址。            

您可能遇到了以下问题:

• • 该视频可能已经被会员自行删除,或因违反有关规定已被优酷网删除。
  • • 如果您是通过站外搜索而出现问题,请点击这里在站内重新搜索。
  • • 如果您是在地址栏输入或复制粘贴地址出现问题,请检查地址拼写是否正确。
  • • 如果您是点击优酷网站内链接而出现问题,请点击这里,我们将记录并分析产生错误的原因,谢谢!

That's weird, it worked for me. Sometimes, there can be an influx of Chinese users coming on all at once so that could be the problem. But everytime me or kjkfan7 translate a video, it will automatically be upload onto youtube, so no worries!

Video of hajiwon,Cholien Live Chatting 2001

i hope someone can translate this its very interesting 

I will try my best to see if I can translate that, the clip is very long haha.

*quoted image*

Midnight TV of Secret Garden's Finale [Eng]

This video is done. Thanks uxmod for the translations. I'm trying to upload the video on YouTube as of the moment. I'm not quite sure if it won't be taken down since it's a SBS show. As expected, video was blocked! I also made a little blog for all those translated HJW videos to keep them organized and easy to find for other fans. All download links are available there as well. :D

ps3hl, if you blurred out the logo of SBS, then they won't take it off. Just blur it out because I saw a lot of other uploaders do that for music shows and variety shows. :) Anyways, thanks for your hardwork, I hope you got my pm, I translated the missing lines for you.

@Chi Chi @bashful @purpleZ @gle_perry @lovehbhjw @coppersun @mench @All other 1023 thank you for sharing and wishing me luck on midterm! I wish you luck in whatever you are doing right now too! :) Happy Valentines!

Taken from Secret Garden thread...

A member from Ha Ji Won's daum cafe was an assistance at Secret Garden  film set. She helped 1023 rely their gifts to HJW and HJW seems  delighted by it! :)

a9c53fc27426021bb219a83.jpg

28fadb3726a62693a2cc2b2.jpg

57d73b196323dc4934fa412.jpg

146366026985a1393812bb2.jpg

c9d84406c3f1ee837a89472.jpg

cf7c30ed4cf159732797912.jpg

d4e0f32622daff4d908f9d2.jpg

ece20312ca79c2ce6438db2.jpg

Guest niknokdagu425

To all Hajiwon's  fans thanks to all of your contributions for making this thread so active and for loving her so much,as a die hard fan of unnie Jiwon it makes my heart happy that many people loves her so much,even though the chance of meeting her is very little its enough for me that  many of us recognize and praise her for being a tremendously great person and actress she is really an inspiration for me.please never get tire of supporting her please.wub.gif

@uxmod

Just saw your PM.. thanks again! Will finish the video now. Also, I did tried blurring the SBS logo before (on another video), it was okay for a while then after a few days, I got 1st strike from YT.. lol! I don't want to risk it since I have a couple of vids already uploaded on the channel. I'll just post them directly on the blog I guess.. Thanks again. :)

ps3hl

I LOVE YOUR blog about HJW!! And may I say what an "amazing" title you put there! :)

Definitely my new fav bookmark!! It looks awesome! :wub:

@blue-cosmos

Actually I couldn't agree with you more. IMO, she is happiest right now and her true love right now is "acting". And if she found someone along the way, then so be it. But definitely don't think she is even thinking about marriage. And for those who are single, ENJOY your life to the fullest! I'm not saying that you can't, after you're married but...just different priorities. Let's just the saying...grass is always greener on the other side! :)

Happy Valentine's Day to our Ha Ji Won and to all Ha Ji Won fans :wub:

Cute & Sexy

photodkf.jpg

@maccayWelcome! And I'm glad you decided to "delurk" yourself! I just got to know HJW after SecretGarden. The 1st time I saw her was on FO when it first aired and didn't know who she was. And now I am such a big fan!!

Thank you kjkfan7 for the warm welcome. I watched Family Outing couple of times and i can watch it over and over again just because it didn't fail to make me laugh esp Ha Ji Won. She's beyond cute and humble. Watching her not acting here and being herself was such a treat.

ps3hl amazing blog for the amazing woman~ HA JI WON ssi. Bookmarked already. ;)

blue-cosmos i can't agree with you more. If she's happy where she is at right now, i'm definitely happy for her, either single or in love (who knows she might be right now), she's got my support.

uxmod those are cute gifts from her 1023's eh? They're so sweet. i like the mask.

This photo was on the news over the weekend, Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin's pre SG photo together with all the A-listers of kdrama for the

I'm a Good Dowloader campaign. Ha Ji Won stands out of course with HB behind her just makes me smile. :wub:

htm20110213201148c000c0.jpg

Guest sitaslide

hi... i've been following this thread together with SG thread... it seems both threads grow together recently since SG ends... so many topics and articles about HJW along with SG's.

Like most of you, HJW unnie just keep surprising me, thanks to all of you that has been posting translated articles, video links, everything about her in this thread.

I recently noticed that she has been a true actress since her first debut. I've been hunting her movies and dramas, currently watching her famous 'Damo'... she really can put herself in so many characters... what a true performer... will always looking forward to her projects...

even though it's late (in my time here), Happy Valentine's Day to all of you and of course to our HJW unnie.. hope u'll find ur true pair in life... :)

@chi chi

thanks for posting our HJW-GRI photos in the Manchu Premiere... agree with u guys, she's just stunning even though in a very simple outift... just cool...

looking at also HB put his look appearance like KJW, just make me remember of their play in SG... so loving couple... gosh still not yet get over them... :wub:

@uxmod, ps3hlm kjkfan7

as always... u really feed us well with those lovely translated articles about her... will say it again and again..thanks guys :)

@maccay

thanks for sharing the i'm a good downloader pics. I've been wondering, when was this photo event taken? HB was just right behind her in these two photos, what a coincidence.. or is it planned as they both was going to play in SG together? love both of them, they look nice...

@ps3hl

ur website is nice... thanks for sharing it with us, it really make it easier to look at her translated vids. Just admire HJW even more and more... just agree with the title that u give, HJW an amazing yeoja! :wub:

haha...same with maccay, i'll bookmarked it... :)

since i watch her in Gold Fishery show, i truly hope she can find her true love...even though currently her love is acting...

well agree with u guys and HJW herself... we'll leave it to destiny... ;)

@kjkfan7 (maccay and sitaslide)

Got your message kjkfan! Thanks.. It actually took me a while to decide what title to use for the blog.. glad you guys liked it! :)

Anyways, this has been uploaded for a while..

caps.jpg

Ha Ji Won - Then and Now Documentary Special (click the photo)

Translations: uxmod

Streaming and Download links posted.

Guest purpleZ

@uxmond: All the best with your midterm and thank you for wishing us the best too! :)

@kjkfan7: Don't mention it :) Still trying to fix some dead links though. Thank you for the translation of the clip from Daddy Long Legs. Now we have many fans who can translate for us. I know many posts about the premier were deleted. It just didn't make sense for them to delete while the amount was really moderate. Anyways, I might go back there soon. If I stay away it will mean I admit to defeat now, won't I? ;)

Found this article. I don't quite understand what it means though. Maybe uxmond and kjkfan7 would care to help.

현빈, 하지원·신민아 제치고 '최고 애플힙 스타'

(Hyun Bin, Ha Ji Won, Shin Minah beating (?) the best aepeulhip star) What's aepeulhip?

2011-02-14

http://news.nate.com/view/20110214n27702

1297692061544.jpg

I gave this clip of HJW in Miracle of 1st Street to ps3hl to sub. I gave the translations directly to ps3hl since there's not much except for the announcer. But I wanted to share that video with you all since it shows how dedicated of an actress she

is. She has said that, that is one role she could not do again. It actually pained me to watch it over and over to do the translations knowing how hurt she got!

credit: judmaris

click here for youtube link

ps3hl should have it up soon! (Thanks for all your hard work!! :wub: )

BUT I couldn't leave you guys with that video so here's another side of HJW.

It's a clip of HJW introducing Olay Total Effects Cream (OTEC) to Korea. I know, its total advertisement but she looks soooo beautiful here. And hey I use Olay too! Of course, I don't look like HJW! LOL!!

credit: TheJiwonderland

click here for youtube link

HJW: Hello, its HJW. I'm here to film a CF today. I wonder what kind of role I will be challenged filming in this CF so my hopes are high.

At 0:21 it says: "Actress HJW, woman HJW speaks"

HJW: A woman with a lot of energy who enjoys challenges

at 0:24 it says: "From actress HJW's point of view, the woman HJW is what kind of character"

HJW: When I look at new things I want to be challenged and enjoy being challenged

So I am always looking for new make-up but rather than using it because I get compliments that it looks good on me, I want to find make-up that is right for me.

at 0:45 it says "Woman HJW, speaks about her skin worries"

HJW: No more wrinkles and getting firmer and healthier skin is what I worry about.

So I exercise and eat the right foods healthy for my skin

at 1:03 it says "HJW came to know OTEC"

HJW: When I went overseas for a film is when I first discovered it. I didn't know it was the number 1 skin care brand world wide. I came to know about and use it about 6 months ago.

at 1:17 it says "HJW speaks about OTEC"

HJW: When I am filming, I don't have time for skin care. So with 1 bottle that has 7 anti-aging ingredients that takes care of my skin, it seems like I'm getting the skin

care like at a spa. Since its the brand that millions of women world wide love, the

anti-aging is really (I don't know how to translate this word here...sort of means "stands out" "ahead of its time")

You waited so long right? Now we are finished with the filming. Just like when a movie ends, I am curious how its going to come out when this CF ends.

Now all of you will soon meet world wide famous brand Olay skin care. It's been a honor to introduce this product with me HJW for your first meeting.

So with HJW please meet OTEC CF