♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@maccay

Thanks for the bigger version of the downloading campaign picture! I've only seen the smaller group picture so I love how this one is cropped and bigger showing how cute they look there!

@purpleZ

Looking at those pics...I think she should have won best "apple hip"!! LOL Thanks!!

@niknokdagu425

Thanks for those links of SeGa but are they available on YT? I have a hard time with

youku.

@ganaax

"She's the most chameleon-like actress" Love your comment! I think that statement just about says it all about HJW!! I have only watched SeGa and now Daddy Long Legs. I still can't watch another drama yet so I'm planning on watching Duelist next.

@f927 @CHRUEZZ

I've been waiting for someone to post pics from the LA shoot! Thanks for the pictures and

article. She looks so gorgeous and definitely intense...maccay Our fashion guru! :)

I want that magazine too!

Thanks for everyone's posts/pics of our favorite actress!! :wub: :wub:

Guest niknokdagu425

@maccay

Thanks for the bigger version of the downloading campaign picture!  I've only seen the smaller group picture so I love how this one is cropped and bigger showing how cute they look there!

@purpleZ

Looking at those pics...I think she should have won best "apple hip"!! LOL Thanks!!

@niknokdagu425

Thanks for those links of SeGa but are they available on YT?  I have a hard time with

youku.  

@ganaax

"She's the most chameleon-like actress" Love your comment! I think that statement just about says it all about HJW!!  I have only watched SeGa and now Daddy Long Legs. I still can't watch another drama yet so I'm planning on watching Duelist next.  

@f927 @CHRUEZZ

I've been waiting for someone to post pics from the LA shoot!  Thanks for the pictures and

article.  She looks so gorgeous and definitely intense...maccay Our fashion guru! :)

I want that magazine too!

Thanks for everyone's posts/pics of our favorite actress!!   :wub: :wub:

@kjkfan7

sorry its only in youku, its really slow sometimes.i had a hard time too ive waited for hours just to watch it smile.gif 

i miss hajiwon any news about her,this is what i hate when she is done with a project,it will take many months again to hear some news  about her how i wish she will have a tv drama with 50 episodes so that i can see her all the time, i really wish she will have one.im praying for it,she is like a medicine to me.

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the photos and video links! I was on "lurking-mode" coz I was working on the Lunar New Year SeGa episodes. Haha. I have episode 1 up for download so if any of you are interested, you can check it out here.

Thanks to @f927 @CHRUEZZ for the LA pics.. *you gave me a new siggy* lol! and shout out to kjkfan7 and uxmod.. :D I hope you guys are doing well! (this goes to everyone here too) ^^

Guest purpleZ

Thanks for the W Korea magazine shots. She's SO fierce and hot in them! ;) She cut her hair shorter? I kind of miss her in long hair.

@purpleZ

Sorry to cut your post short. She's got more photos that showcase her "apple hip" more. Just can't seem to find them on my hard disk anymore.

Dear ps3hl, I still haven't said this yet, but thanks for creating such an amazing blog for our amazing yeoja. I love the title you give her for your blog :wub: Thanks for all the hard work.

==================================

Speaking of WHIB, I was very obsessed by it for a long time. Obsessed by the couple HJW-JIS so much that I made a website for them: Insungjiwon.com. But I haven't updated it for a long time.

Anyway, I wanted to say I had lots of WHIB related videos (self made MV's, NG's, TV section, etc.) but my account got terminated because SBS said I was copyright infringing. It was such a pity because I got hundreds of subscribers and many votes and comments for my videos. I hope this time I'll be safe...

WHIB Cast Singing and Dancing

WHIB Closing Ceremony

I cut the clips myself from the DVD. Enjoy!

Since my next movie to watch is Duelist (형사, Hyeongsa which actually means detective) I thought I share this video of the movie premier. I didn't realize Ahn Sung Ki starred with HJW here and now again in their upcoming movie Sector 7! There were a lot of stars that came to the movie premier. I think its always nice to see the actors support one another. I love HJW's laugh; I love her passion for whatever she is doing and to me that laugh just embodies who she is! (if that makes any sense! LOL :)

Sidenote: There's a korean word that is used often "muh sshi dah". I can never figure out what english word comes closest to it. Because there is no single word that means it. It means like "wow" "handsome" "cool" "charismatic" all wrapped in that one word!! Maybe ps3hl can help? Anyways, whenever they used that word, I translated as "cool" or "charismatic" but means so much more.

credit: welove100

click here for youtube link

guy: Kang Dong Won, Ha Ji Won, Ahn Sung Ki whose chemistry was right directed by Lee Myung Se, Duelist premiered. Let's hear from stars and viewers at the movie premier.

At the YongSun CGV, there were many who attended the premier in anticipation for the movie.

ASK: It's a good movie so please look forward to it

HJW: Actually I was so nervous last night, I actually drank a little. Thank you so much for coming. Thank you.

KDW: I felt good so I drank with her. I have been waiting for the movie to premier and I hope we can enjoy watching it together. Thank you.

guy: After the actors greeting, the movie started.

Starting at 1:18:

girl: In 2005, from the best (??) Heyongsa, we invited the actors from the movie. Hello. Please introduce yourself to our YDN viewers.

KDW: Hello YDN news viewers, I am Kang Dong Won who plays "Sad Eyes" character in Duelist. It's nice to meet you.

HJW: Hello, I am Namsoon HJW.

ASK: Namsoon's partner, same team Detective Ahn, Ahn Sung Ki.

girl: How do you feel now that the movie has premiered?

ASK: I was anxious and nervous but after the press conference, and seeing that everyone watched it well, I feel good.

HJW: As much as I suffered, I was very nervous. I was hoping that people would view it well and that people watched it well, it was good.

KDW: Not because I starred in the movie, but because I felt it was a good movie directed by a good director and starring good actors, I wanted to introduce the movie to everyone right away.

guy: Let's hear the reactions from people who came that night.

Choi Min Soo: I was invited by Joong-Sik hoobae (I think he is talking about the actor Bae Joong Sik who plays Detective Bae) so I came today.

Yoo Joon Sang: I came to watch because HJW stars in it. She has done well in the past

so I know it will be a good movie.

Kim Ki Soo and Yoon Tak: I heard it was a daebak (hit) movie.

guy: It's been a long time but always cool Won Bin we met shortly.

guy: Another hot actor, Chun Jung Myung.

CJM: I'll have to enjoy watching the movie. HYeongsa "Fighting"

Gong Hyung Jin: I heard KDW and HJW are in a good movie so I have high expectations.

Park Joong Hoon: I think it will a lot of fun. I will enjoy watching it.

Kim Min Jong: From what I read in an article, it will be a different kind of movie and new trend. Duelist fighting. congratulations!

Gong Yoo: Dong Won ah fighting! I'll enjoy watching it

Im Ha Ryong: I have high expectations because famous director and actors so I think it will

come out well. (I can't make out what the guy asked here). Oh, please don't ask me that!

Jang Shin Young: Because its an action movie...I came to watch because it seems a lot of fun and I have high hopes.

girl: There were a lot of action scenes

HJW: I got hit a lot by KDW but I also hit him a bit too. No not as revenge. But DW's sword was really long and my sword was short and we tried to be careful but we both got hurt a little.

girl: where did you get hurt?

HJW: Me? My fingers!

girl: show us where. are you okay?

HJW: now, just 1 finger hurts

KDW: Oh really? are you still hurt?

HJW: No its okay.

KDW: Out of her 10 fingers, I hit about 8 of them!

HJW: He's really tough

girl: Oh really? he seems gentle

HJW: During action scenes he doesn't hold back

guy: KDW and HJW, for the sake of sword fighting they trained specially for 6 months. Esp. for HJW as a woman, she was amazing.

HJW: The staff and sword fighting director and director, they didn't hold back just because I am a girl. They didn't see me as a girl even if the scenes were dangerous, I had to do it. The director would say that the actors are best but would still tell me I had to do it. There were times I would go home and cry. But if an actor sweats that much, that much the viewers will view it well.

guy: Not just HJW but also gentle "national actor", ASK, we see him in action despite his age

ASK: We really like difficult things, all of us here because as much it is difficult, viewers will enjoy it that much more. If we look it at as scary then we wonder if we shot the scene too easily then our feelings are more difficult because it shouldn't be done this way but if we do difficult things getting hurt along the way, then we feel we have done our best and put our best efforts that's why we all like difficult things.

guy: After the movie, the stars greeted everyone.

PJH: I felt like it was a dream, a powerful dream.

IHR: Acting was good, it was good. I enjoyed watching it.

GHJ: It was very charismatic

Jo In Sung: It was fun

YT: KDW expressive eyes was charismatic. His Sad Eyes was emotional

HJW: Our movie is an action, melo and probably the 1st time you will see love in a sword fight so have high hopes

ASK: Friend, mom, dad, nuna (older sister), dongsang(younger sibling) all should watch the movie

girl: our movie is a cool movie because...

KDW: If you want to see something new...

HJW: It's very beautiful and emotional movie...

ASK: It's a lot of fun, I hope you can feel it as well

HJW: That was good

ASK: It was good?

All: Hyeongsa please have high hopes for it!

Guest taurusian86

whew! Really doesn't matter whether she has long or short hair, simple yet elegant..Thank you guys for sharing..

This is my first time posting in this thread, I hope i am welcome here ;) Btw, is no 1 liner post implemented here? Dun wanna break the rule. :)

Guest sintame

whew! Really doesn't matter whether she has long or short hair, simple yet elegant..Thank you guys for sharing..

This is my first time posting in this thread, I hope i am welcome here ;) Btw, is no 1 liner post implemented here? Dun wanna break the rule. :)

Welcome aboard! I think anyone who admire ha ji won is welcome here.

To the lovely folks of Ha Ji Won thread,

Thanks so much for posting the pics & article. Love the W photoshots! I want a copy of that magazine! Where can i buy the W Korea in the US? anyone know who may carry this mag? thx!

yes,yes,purplez, i was  one of your fan too ...aft WHIB iwas looking for infomation abt HJWJIS n SJS during time, but most of the video are gone now.Recently i was looking for the poster making video, luckily i found it in dailymotion but not very clear.I love JIS HJW chemistry as much as HJW HB too.Aft WHIB we meet again aft  7yrs  in SG  n our AMAZING yeoja still look the same as young as b4.

Thanks kjkfan7! Will work on that video and the SeGa Lunar SP Episode 2 later tonight. :D I might not be able to translate the Hanggul text on the video tho since there are so many chinese and japanese subs already. So I'd probably just focus more on what they are actually saying.

@purpleZ: Glad you liked the blog. Thank you. Also to those who 'bookmarked' it, haha.. I appreciate that. I saw your Insung-Jiwon site last time.. I love the homepage photo and the whole layout of the site.. I wish I know how to do that. -_- I haven't seen WHIB yet. Still need time to DL all episodes. I was planning to see it for a very long time since So Ji Sub is also there.. I love him ever since I saw MISA a few years back.. :rolleyes:

Have a great day everyone! Saturday is just starting here on my end.. Hope everything's good on your side of the world! ;)

Guest SaraDonna

Speaking of WHIB, I was very obsessed by it for a long time. Obsessed by the couple HJW-JIS so much that I made a website for them: Insungjiwon.com. But I haven't updated it for a long time.

Anyway, I wanted to say I had lots of WHIB related videos (self made MV's, NG's, TV section, etc.) but my account got terminated because SBS said I was copyright infringing. It was such a pity because I got hundreds of subscribers and many votes and comments for my videos. I hope this time I'll be safe...

WHIB Cast Singing and Dancing

WHIB Closing Ceremony

I cut the clips myself from the DVD. Enjoy!

I'm also InsungJiWon's die-hard fan!!! i posted some of your video clips on FB-SeGa Perv Club and I didn't credit you cause I didn't know it was you, the original uploader of  the videos :)   (so...pziye are also you?) thank you so much for sharing!!!  I just visited your website....i love it!!! it's so cool!!! in fact i just use some of the pictures for my wallpaper, I hope you don't mind, hehe :)

Guest gle_perry

ha ji won looks very young, but age has reached 30 years.

ha ji won was awesome..

sgbts.jpg

The queen of aegyo.

hjwuo.jpg

HJW still under KJW syndrome. Here she is with different style tracksuit

@ purplez soompi

Guest niknokdagu425

@purpleZ

thanks for the WHIB clip whoa!i have been looking for it.i really enjoy the NGs in WHIB i find the atmosphere warm and friendly in the set especially between HJW and JIS.can you pretty please upload the NG if you have the part where in JIS mouth is messy after eating the black noodles and he requested a tissue from HJW , i just like the way jiwon burst into laugther when she sees JIS face.thanks so much HJW-JIS forever.

Guest niknokdagu425

i can't wait for her next project with jaejoong.

i hove it'll have interest story too. :wub:

@ ikesung

did Jiwon accept the role already?is there any confirmation about this? i hope she will do another drama i miss her badly.wub.gif

Guest taurusian86

SOOMPI @ ganaax

Miss Gil Ra Im, since what age did you become so pretty?..........

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=706&view=findpost&p=16923793"]*quoted image*

she admitted that she's pretty since birth :D

....and i agree :lol: cutey pix!

More from W Korea magazine from DCgall

11111111111111111111111l.jpg

22222222222222222222222i.jpg

33333333333333333o.jpg

stillcap0001t.jpg

maccaythanks for the pics. I'm sure it was destined that they finally met and to be able to collaborate in this drama. I hope they will stay in touch even if HB is going to the military.

bashful I hope they will. Just happy to see Jiwon supporting HB in his movie premiere. I don't know when her new movie will be released but I hope HB will still be around to support her too.

@maccayThanks for the bigger version of the downloading campaign picture! I've only seen the smaller group picture so I love how this one is cropped and bigger showing how cute they look there!

@purpleZLooking at those pics...I think she should have won best "apple hip"!! LOL Thanks!!

@niknokdagu425Thanks for those links of SeGa but are they available on YT? I have a hard time withyouku.

@ganaax"She's the most chameleon-like actress" Love your comment! I think that statement just about says it all about HJW!! I have only watched SeGa and now Daddy Long Legs. I still can't watch another drama yet so I'm planning on watching Duelist next.

@f927 @CHRUEZZI've been waiting for someone to post pics from the LA shoot! Thanks for the pictures andarticle. She looks so gorgeous and definitely intense...maccay Our fashion guru! :)I want that magazine too! Thanks for everyone's posts/pics of our favorite actress!! :wub: :wub:

kjkfan7 Our Fashion guru is Ha Ji Won :D Whatever she wears, be it a shirt or hoodie, skinny jeans or shorts, a dress or gown, she'll definitely rock it! Now i like the sunglasses in the 3rd photo. Her hair is too short, kinda like sexy out-of-bed hair but still looks girlie in those dresses. I like the smokey eyes, too. Waiting for the clearer version of these photos.

So have you seen Duelist yet? Thanks for translating the video from the movie premiere.

I agree 100% with you ganaax ~ Chamelion-like actress= Ha Ji Won. The best way to describe her. :wub:

gle_perry cute baby pix of JiWon. Pretty since birth and has become more beautiful, confident, amazing yeoja!