♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest niknokdagu425

hello guys here is a video of HAJIWON at MANCHU movie VIP premiere gosh everbody loves her

enjoy

Secret Garden family @ Late Autumn VIP Premiere 

HAJIWON Collection of he beautiful Pictures

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4trPaJg855o

Guest bashful

wow! thanks guys for the video and updates about unnie.

I didnt really expect hjw to show up at the premier, but that video really surprise me. I guess she just want to show some support. I wonder why SHK didnt show up?

I guess this was to prevent ppl from focusing on them, instead of the movie.

@chichi i was grin a lot read your reply, exactly same as i think :wub:

Here is the Ha Ji won VVIP Fan club list so far:

- Go Soo

-Jang Geun Seuk

-Jo Sang Wook

-Taecyeon 2 PM

- Yoon Sang Hyun

- Lee Tae Sung

**Edit : add - Joo Sang Wook (as purpleZ reply)

@gle_perry who is the name of the picture you post? i want to include him to the list :lol:

this is OOT, but i have question: doesn't SHG still at China?

Thank you for the list I was wondering about it too. Thanks you for keeping track.

@niknokdagu425 thanks you for the links....Love it :w00t:

Guest Chi Chi

Found these pictures in DC of HJW having a coffee break at the VIP screening. I hope the source does not mind me posting them here. :sweatingbullets: HB is in two of the pictures (6th, 7th, 12th, 13th from top) facing HJW. It seem that other people left the table when HB sat down. The tall guy with the hood should be HJW's manager.

Source: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hajiwon&no=64717&page=1&bbs=

All the fan accounts are saying HJW by far is the most stunning star last night. Many said they had no idea how beautiful she is in person even in plain simple clothes, way more beautiful than on TV. They said she has small face, big eyes, nice nose and mouth, even her hands are pretty, some fans tried to touch her, and she looks a bit uncomfortable by it.

VIP1.jpgVIP2.jpgVIP3.jpgVIP4.jpgVIP5.jpgVIP6.jpgVIP7.jpgVIP8.jpgVIP9.jpgVIP95.jpgVIP97.jpgVIP98.jpgVIP99.jpg

Guest niknokdagu425

thanks for that wonderful pics, guys did you notice on left hand of hajiwon, she is wearing a ring, well i just noticed it. is this usually done after VIP premiere the invited guest are being seen by the lead actors of the movie why is it i only see pics of hajiwon where are the other stars invited in the event. im just wandering.blush.gif

Guest shera_xxx

Ha Ji Won the Ideal One

But wait every bus has a spare tire and that is Lee Sung Jae. Last October throughout the public movie interview for “Natalie” he stated that he would pretty a lot like to act with Ha Ji Won. “In the past, when reporters asked whether there had been any female actresses that I wanted to work with, no seriously popped up in my mind, but now I have somebody. I believe Ha Ji Won is a fantastic actress. I seriously feel like we would have the ability to act well together

http://livekpop.com/2011/02/ha-ji-won-the-ideal-one.html

HJW in Happy CH (with her co-star in Sex In Zero)

credit:showbizicon

I am currently translating the missing lines for ps3hl's next release of Ha Ji Won's documentary. I am also in the process of translating one of CHRUEZZ's requested video of Ha Ji Won. But today I have an article and another requested video translation to share. :) Hope you like it!

55412700201012311136540.jpg

하지원, 손대는 것마다 흥하네! 드라마, OST, 광고, 설문조사 휩쓸며 대박 마무리

Ha Ji Won, came out with every single thing! Drama, OST, advertisements, surveys, swept through a DAEBAK finish line!

31_118341.jpg

배우 하지원이 올해도 흥행불패 신화를 기록하며 2010년을 마무리한다.

영화뿐만 아니라 드라마 '다모', '발리에서 생긴 일', '황진이' 등 그동안 출연했던 작품들 모두 OST 흥행 대박과 함께 각종 폐인을  양산해 온 하지원의 4년만의 브라운관 복귀작  SBS TV  '시크릿가든' OST 역시 각종 음원차트를 석권하는 등 대박신화를 이어가고 있다.

특히 길라임(하지원)의 감정상태를 절절하게 묘사한 백지영의 '그여자' 가 각 종 음원차트를 싹쓸이 한 데 이어 김범수의  '나타나', 포맨의 '이유'를 비롯해 최근 성시경의 '너는 나의 봄이다'에 이르기까지 폭발적인 반응을 일으키며 각 종 음원차트를  석권했다. 또 OST 차트 10위권 내에는 무려 7곡이 '시크릿가든'의 OST로 채워질 만큼 뜨거운 '시크릿가든' OST 열풍을  일으키고 있다.

16_100709121527_1.jpg

이로 인해 '하지원이 출연하면 터진다'라는 공식이 만들어지고 있는데, 이는 하지원만의 깊은 눈빛에서 우러나오는 감성 연기와 몸을  사리지 않는 액션연기, 그리고 때론 연인처럼 섹시하고 때론 친구같이 친근하며, 때론 동생처럼 사랑스러운 매력이 대중들에게 어필하고  있기 때문. 더불어 하지원이 만들어내는 마치 실존 인물 같은 리얼하고 현실감 있는 캐릭터가 시청자들을 온전히 몰입할 수 있게  하는 원동력이 되고 있기 때문이라는 평이다.

연예계 한 관계자는 "하지원은 강렬하고 애잔한 눈빛 연기와 결코 자신을 드러내거나 뽐내지 않고 오히려 자신을 낮추지만 그 안에서  우러나오는 진정성 있는 연기가 상대 배우마저도 돋보이게 만드는 신비한 힘을 갖고 있다"며 하지원의 연기력을 높이 평가했다.

이 외에도 하지원은 이번 드라마를 통해 스타성과 친근한 이미지를 더욱 확고히 굳혀 각 종 CF섭외가 이어지고 있다. 또 그녀가 드라마에서 신고나왔던 라임 운동화, 라임 후드티, 라임 헤드폰 등 하지원이 하고 나온 모든 옷과  액세서리들이 완판 행진을 이어감으로써 각종 브랜드들로부터 협찬 문의가 쇄도하고 있다.

뿐만 아니라 각 종  여론 조사에서도 압도적인 1위를 휩쓸며 그 인기를 실감케 하고 있다.

최근 실시된 여론 조사를 보면 누리꾼이 뽑은 '2011년 영화에  캐스팅하 고 싶은 여배우' 1위, '연예계 최고 지덕체 여배우' 1위, '데뷔 후 변함없는 미모 여배우' 1위, '역대 영화 흥행성 높은  여배우' 1위, '연말 제야의 종소리를 함께 듣고 싶은 여배우' 1위, '액션 여전사' 1위, '시크릿가든 속 매력 캐릭터' 1위  등 하지원 신드롬의 질주는 계속되고 있다.

1293427796805000.jpg

The myth continues as actress Ha Ji Won became another success at the end of 2010 with an undefeated record.

Whether it’s movie or the drama such as “Damo”, “What Happened in Bali” every OST that has produced along with the work has been a positive hit. Ha Ji Won returned with “Secret Garden” after 4 years of hiatus in the small screen, once again the drama’s OST set off with an explosive popularity, toppled many music rankings in numerous music portals.

Especially the song that Baek Ji Young sung in “That Woman” which depicts the character’s feeling and point of view of Gil Ra Im, has received 1st place consecutively in all music portals, as well as Kim Bum Soo’s “Appear”, 4MEN’s “Reason”, and Sung Shi Kyung’s “You Are My Spring” also achieved outstanding results, successfully entered into top chart rankings. In addition, the top 7 spots in most music charts are all from the OST of Secret Garden, and it has created an OST craze among the fans and fellow audiences.

Thus, in this industry, the mindset of “if you have Ha Ji Won casted, it will surely be a success” has been quite solid. Ha Ji Won’s decisive eyes, her long time experiences in performances, and her skills in action films, as well as her sometimes sexy, sometimes friendly, and sometimes like a cute little sister, her many form of transformation has attracted countless viewers, to add to that, she was about to enter a role that was very realistic to her own, which dragged the viewers into this drama even more and more.

_1_final_type_b_300_400_elle_watermark.jpg

Her entertainment agency stated, “Ha Ji Won is a very mysterious person that could somehow stand out among others, yet she does not boast about her superiority or revealing much about herself to others. She can be intense when it comes to acting, along with her delicate eyes make the act itself as heartfelt and sincere as possible. Even among actors/actresses, she sure has magical powers.” Ha Ji Won’s acting was praised by her company.

Through this drama, Ha Ji Won has received a lot of benefits, not only did she enhanced her skills as a performer and a celebrity, she also learned to be more approachable for her image, because of this, she has received countless offers for commercial filming. Even more, the things that she used in the drama including, sneakers, sporting outfits, the type of phone used, accessories etc. are starting to become a trend among the public crowds, many brand stores are hoping to get their hand on sponsoring them.

Furthermore, public surveys released that Gil Ra Im could win 1st place due to her high popularity.

In the recent implementation of various surveys indicated that, Ha Ji Won is “the most wanted actress to see in movie theatres for 2011”, “the best overall actress in terms of intelligence and physical beauty among the entertainment industry”, “female celebrity who still have the same beauty without surgeries since debut”, “the best-selling box office female performer”, “the most favorable person to be with during the new year, listening to the bell ring”, “top female warrior”, and nonetheless, “the most charming performer in Secret Garden.” All of these received as a 1st place in votes.

rdorfafc74a2bc4d1a7dd15.jpg

Credit: [http://tvdaily.mk.co...2/31_118341.jpg]

Sorry if I've been away for a week, I just finished my midterms, but I could be busy, however I will try my best to share as much as possible! (Well, useful stuff to share, not repetitive things lawl)

Guest lovehbhjw

Thank you uxmod...it's no wonder she has so mannnnnnnnnnny admirers and actors who would love to work with her... She is MAGIC herself! 

All the best for your midterms...Hope HJW brings you good luck too with her MAGIC!^_^

From Secret Garden thread...

Raw Video: [http://v.youku.com/v...M4NjA0MDMy.html]

Chinese Subs: [http://v.youku.com/v...M5NDgwMDA0.html]

Midnight TV of Secret Garden's finale (Behind the scenes + Highlights  + Interviews)

DATE AIRED: Jan 20, 2011

gs20101215111718660_0.jpg

(Sub: Will be aired shortly!!)

(Yoon Sang Hyun’s sub: First broadcast rating reported to have only 17%, I thought it wouldn’t reach pass 30% for sure.)

(Kim Eun Suk’s sub: I decided to have some fun with this drama. Is it too 자뻑?)

(Sub: SBS weekend drama Secret Garden)

(Sub: Secret Garden overtook the nation’s heart with a simple chord string)

Host:  “Beyond any of your imaginations” Secret Garden is no doubt has the  courage to boldly state this. The drama ended with a high popularity  last week. Created countless parodies and imitation, the rating exploded  to a final 38%.

(Sub: We are the Secret Garden fan-nerds!!)

(Sub: Kim Ju Won x2)

(Sub: Since when did Gil Ra Im-ssi gotten this pretty?)

(Sub: Is this your best??)

(Sub: Of course, even stars and dogs are into this amazing drama)

Host:  Not only us, even the nearby neighbors dogged into this fever of this  amazing drama! The last secret of Secret Garden is about to begin!

201011190849773692_1.jpg

(Sub: Secret Garden’s unfinished story)

(Sub: “Secret Garden” Studio Set)

Host:  The place where they began filming for the last episode. We can see  that early in the morning, both of them are already in a lovey dovey  mode. The atmosphere was getting better and better…

(Director's Sub: Roll around… roll~~)

Host: Rolled one after another, the snow has become their bedroom, both of them engaged in their limitless kisses.

(Sub: The staff’s shot scenes after scenes of this kiss scene, the snow kiss)

Host:  Like this, they shared the kisses 7 times, and that scene was finally  done. Like close lovers, they helped each other rid of the snow on their  body.

(HB’s sub: Nuna, you can pat off the snow on your butt~)

Host: But this is just the beginning. Regardless of where they were at, their skinship continued throughout the filming.

Host: As the saying goes, the physical endurance is the personal self struggle. What can this position of exercise bring us?

(Sub: A love affair anytime, anywhere)

Host:  Resulting in them getting under the bed sheet early in the morning that  bought jealousy to others. But the extreme measure is yet to come!

GRI: Don’t move!

(KJW’s sub: And there’s this side of you?)

(Sub: The peak of the storm)

Host:  The bed kiss lasted for 3 minutes. The truth is, they filmed this for 6  hours, nobody knows if both of their lips were fine or not…

(Sub: From the marriage to the bed kiss, lasted on air for 1 minute 30 seconds.)

20110101221953.jpg

HB: Honestly, I felt nervous and my heart fluttered.

(Interviewer’s sub: Ha Ji Won-ssi too?)

(HB’s sub: She probably has no problem with it.)

Host: So, regardless of time, place, they certainly displayed an extreme and hot full of body touching in this last episode.

Host: In the end, they have 3 children.

(HJW’s sub: She really thinks I am her mother~)

Host: But look here, their children is their burden!

Kid: Mom, we have not slept yet, hurry and come back! Wake up!

Host: Where is the hypercritical Kim Ju Won that we know of? Hyun Bin suddenly turned into a babysitter.

(Sub: We did good?)

(Sub: You did good~~)

(Sub: Hwaiting~!)

(Sub: The kids seems to be into “Ju Won fever” of Hyun Bin)

Host: In this wonderful atmosphere, the filming for Secret Garden finally came to an end.

Host:  Also, there is the happy ending that everyone was wishing for. But the  unavoidable is the sadness of our goodbyes to the actors/actresses of  Secret Garden.

(Park Jun Gum’s sub: I think I can get over it, but deep inside, I don’t think I can get over it.).

(Kim Ji Suk’s sub: It felt like a break up of a love relationship.)

(Lee  Byung Jun’s sub: Right now should be the time for my turn to say “Is  this your best?” But too bad I didn’t have the chance to say it.)

(Sub: Secret Garden’s amazing charm)

Host: Therefore, we have prepared the charms of Secret Garden taken by the storm! The first is…

Cupid: What is your specialty? The one you’re good at.

KJW: I can earn money.

Cupid: Good!

KJW: I have loads of cash, and I love to waste them.

Cupid: You passed!

29140619468_60100010.jpg

Host: Love to show off his wealth, the fastidious Kim Ju Won!

HB:  Because this role is very common. I kind of want to show off that  different side of greed compare to other typical roles. So, we’ve added a  lot of jokes and intentional comedy in it.

Host:  His appearance seems quite perfect, living as the leading top 1% in  society. But once he opens his mouth, this man can boast like no others!

KJW:  I’m not the type to do inappropriate things! Don’t turn your back on me  when I am talking! You’re all nervous and shaky because this is your  first time seeing such a handsome man? Why can’t you think about how my  nose can get easily injured because of my different facial build then  others? Why can’t you gave this a thought why!

HB:  I certainly envy this kind of house, but not long before, I also got a  private jet. I purposely called it out in order for Ra Im to get through  with her audition, it’s quite enviable.

(Sub: Envied of Hyun Bin’s personal chartered flight.)

(Interviewer’s sub: Then you can do even more in the future.)

(HB’s sub: It would still be difficult, is it not?)

Interviewer: Why would it? You guys are already on fire!

(Interviewer’s sub: Ah~ Right~ You are about to go soon.)

HB: Yes…

200443374.jpg

GRI: You want to get hit?

Host: On another point, this amazing woman who is no less of Kim Ju Won’s.

GRI: Not just ignorant but actually a crazy fool! This crazy fool! Watch your back when you walk at night!

(Sub: This girl’s hobby is? Derogatory!!)

HJW:  Very daring and direct to Hyun Bin and say “You want to die?”,  “Pervert”, “Scoundrel”, “Crazy fool” things like that. I felt like these  are Ra Im’s charm. Therefore, he was attracted to her all this time,  liking her.

Host: Even in front of money, she’s way beyond any common sense!

(Sub: No toleration for the money in the envelope~ A forceful and bold character “Gil Ra Im”)

GRI: This is much less than I expected…

KJWM: Wha…?

Host: Even being thrown with water, she can dodge it so swiftly!

(Sub: Dodging the water ever so swift)

KJWM: How can there be such a person?

(GRI’s sub: Please leave your son to me. I will make sure he’s happy.)

(Ha  Jae Gun’s sub: Her role was neither pure or pitiful, but tough and full  of confidence. For example, when she dodged the water the boy’s mother  was splashing at, and when she said, “Please give me your son” in a bold  way. This created a change in a traditional role of a very basic form,  and this highlight is one of the fresh points with a new taste in this  TV drama.)

(Sub: Secret Garden’s classic scenes BEST 3)

Host:  Secret Garden are filled with details that bought happiness to people.  So, we personally picked the best 3 of the classic scenes!

Host: In 3rd place, the scene that made Hyun Bin shine in this tearful event of the elevator incident.

KJW: Just grab my hand!

GRID: Please do me this favor.

KJW: This can’t be!

Host:  The atmosphere of the actual set also got very tense! In order to  depict a real life situation, Hyun Bin also endured the pain his body  received. Because of Hyun Bin’s passion of the act that really stood  out, we gave this scene a 3rd place.

45608247.jpg

Host: Then, in 2nd place is…

KJW: That’s dirty, here let me.

Host:  The scene that overtook the nation, the cappuccino kiss that got the  foam on everyone’s lips, along with those excited feeling of the people.

(Kim Sung Oh’s sub: Director! Let Secretary Kim have this one too, the foam kiss that is~~)

Host: Finally in the end, the instinct of Secretary Kim…

20110116_1295145532_90025000_1.jpg

(Sub: He achieved something to look forward to?!)

(Sub: Secretary Kim & Ah Yeong’s foam kiss)

(Sub: However, just by getting a little closer~)

AY: Hey!!

Host: But this is permitted only for those in the top leading of society.

AY: I never allowed you to do this!

SK: But they didn’t ask for permission in TV dramas…

(Sub: Your thoughts on the foam kiss?)

SK: How to say, we filmed a lot of NGs.

(Reporter’s sub: You didn’t NG on purpose?)

SK: But Yoo In Na also NG’ed, let say we got even amount of NGs.

Reporter: 50/50?

SK:  Yes, maintaining that harmonous atmosphere. We got even, Yoo In Na  would be very happy even if she did it with a person like me.

Reporter: Really?

Host: Then the 1st place goes to…? The 1st place was personally chosen by the stars.

(Reporter’s sub: Which is your most memorable scene?)

Secret: The sit up scene!

(T-ara’s sub: The sit up scene!)

HJW:  There’s a line that goes like this, “Since when did Gil Ra Im-ssi  gotten this pretty?” Aside from the role, I personally like this line  too.

Host: All the nunas from upstairs and all the oppas from downstairs ran to gather at the gym for the sit up scene!

(Sub: Everyone in the nation will have to endured the sit up scenes now)

(KJW’s sub: Gil Ra Im-ssi, since when did you gotten this pretty? Since last year?”)

HB: Throughout my age, it’s my first time doing this particular sit up.

110104+1.jpg

(Sub: It was a good time spending it with Secret Garden)

Host:  Secret Garden, a cute drama filled with happiness that made every  Koreans followed with it. Of course, we hardly cannot forget those  touching moments.

Kim Sa Rang: I want to thank the fellow audiences for their interest and close attention.

HB:  I was very happy this past 2 months, and felt so much love, I will  definitely return everyone’s love they have on me back to them. Thank  you.

Host: Because of Secret Garden, the winter was a very happy one.

thanks niknokdagu425 for the video link for the VVIP screening of HB movie...The fans are really screaming for her...she's well guarded in the premiere night...

chi chi thanks for the pix after the premiere night i was really happy to see HJW support HB movie i really thought she's not coming....such exciting pix...

and Uxmod thanks again for translating the interview I really enjoyed reading it as always.....looking forward to it everytime i visit this thread and that's everyday :rolleyes:

Looking forward to all news and videos and everything about HJW ...her life seems so exciting...and I'm liking it....

Guest de.dayu

I don't know whether someone has post this link...but its funny (even thought that I don't understand any single word..haha)

The making of 100 days with mr. arrogant...

*quoted image*

하지원, 손대는 것마다 흥하네! 드라마, OST, 광고, 설문조사 휩쓸며 대박 마무리

Ha Ji Won, came out with every single thing! Drama, OST, advertisements, surveys, swept through a DAEBAK finish line!

*quoted image*

배우 하지원이 올해도 흥행불패 신화를 기록하며 2010년을 마무리한다.

영화뿐만 아니라 드라마 '다모', '발리에서 생긴 일', '황진이' 등 그동안 출연했던 작품들 모두 OST 흥행 대박과 함께 각종 폐인을  양산해 온 하지원의 4년만의 브라운관 복귀작  SBS TV  '시크릿가든' OST 역시 각종 음원차트를 석권하는 등 대박신화를 이어가고 있다.

특히 길라임(하지원)의 감정상태를 절절하게 묘사한 백지영의 '그여자' 가 각 종 음원차트를 싹쓸이 한 데 이어 김범수의  '나타나', 포맨의 '이유'를 비롯해 최근 성시경의 '너는 나의 봄이다'에 이르기까지 폭발적인 반응을 일으키며 각 종 음원차트를  석권했다. 또 OST 차트 10위권 내에는 무려 7곡이 '시크릿가든'의 OST로 채워질 만큼 뜨거운 '시크릿가든' OST 열풍을  일으키고 있다.

*quoted image*

이로 인해 '하지원이 출연하면 터진다'라는 공식이 만들어지고 있는데, 이는 하지원만의 깊은 눈빛에서 우러나오는 감성 연기와 몸을  사리지 않는 액션연기, 그리고 때론 연인처럼 섹시하고 때론 친구같이 친근하며, 때론 동생처럼 사랑스러운 매력이 대중들에게 어필하고  있기 때문. 더불어 하지원이 만들어내는 마치 실존 인물 같은 리얼하고 현실감 있는 캐릭터가 시청자들을 온전히 몰입할 수 있게  하는 원동력이 되고 있기 때문이라는 평이다.

연예계 한 관계자는 "하지원은 강렬하고 애잔한 눈빛 연기와 결코 자신을 드러내거나 뽐내지 않고 오히려 자신을 낮추지만 그 안에서  우러나오는 진정성 있는 연기가 상대 배우마저도 돋보이게 만드는 신비한 힘을 갖고 있다"며 하지원의 연기력을 높이 평가했다.

이 외에도 하지원은 이번 드라마를 통해 스타성과 친근한 이미지를 더욱 확고히 굳혀 각 종 CF섭외가 이어지고 있다. 또 그녀가 드라마에서 신고나왔던 라임 운동화, 라임 후드티, 라임 헤드폰 등 하지원이 하고 나온 모든 옷과  액세서리들이 완판 행진을 이어감으로써 각종 브랜드들로부터 협찬 문의가 쇄도하고 있다.

뿐만 아니라 각 종  여론 조사에서도 압도적인 1위를 휩쓸며 그 인기를 실감케 하고 있다.

최근 실시된 여론 조사를 보면 누리꾼이 뽑은 '2011년 영화에  캐스팅하 고 싶은 여배우' 1위, '연예계 최고 지덕체 여배우' 1위, '데뷔 후 변함없는 미모 여배우' 1위, '역대 영화 흥행성 높은  여배우' 1위, '연말 제야의 종소리를 함께 듣고 싶은 여배우' 1위, '액션 여전사' 1위, '시크릿가든 속 매력 캐릭터' 1위  등 하지원 신드롬의 질주는 계속되고 있다.

*quoted image*

The myth continues as actress Ha Ji Won became another success at the end of 2010 with an undefeated record.

Whether it’s movie or the drama such as “Damo”, “What Happened in Bali” every OST that has produced along with the work has been a positive hit. Ha Ji Won returned with “Secret Garden” after 4 years of hiatus in the small screen, once again the drama’s OST set off with an explosive popularity, toppled many music rankings in numerous music portals.

Especially the song that Baek Ji Young sung in “That Woman” which depicts the character’s feeling and point of view of Gil Ra Im, has received 1st place consecutively in all music portals, as well as Kim Bum Soo’s “Appear”, 4MEN’s “Reason”, and Sung Shi Kyung’s “You Are My Spring” also achieved outstanding results, successfully entered into top chart rankings. In addition, the top 7 spots in most music charts are all from the OST of Secret Garden, and it has created an OST craze among the fans and fellow audiences.

Thus, in this industry, the mindset of “if you have Ha Ji Won casted, it will surely be a success” has been quite solid. Ha Ji Won’s decisive eyes, her long time experiences in performances, and her skills in action films, as well as her sometimes sexy, sometimes friendly, and sometimes like a cute little sister, her many form of transformation has attracted countless viewers, to add to that, she was about to enter a role that was very realistic to her own, which dragged the viewers into this drama even more and more.

*quoted image*

Her entertainment agency stated, “Ha Ji Won is a very mysterious person that could somehow stand out among others, yet she does not boast about her superiority or revealing much about herself to others. She can be intense when it comes to acting, along with her delicate eyes make the act itself as heartfelt and sincere as possible. Even among actors/actresses, she sure has magical powers.” Ha Ji Won’s acting was praised by her company.

Through this drama, Ha Ji Won has received a lot of benefits, not only did she enhanced her skills as a performer and a celebrity, she also learned to be more approachable for her image, because of this, she has received countless offers for commercial filming. Even more, the things that she used in the drama including, sneakers, sporting outfits, the type of phone used, accessories etc. are starting to become a trend among the public crowds, many brand stores are hoping to get their hand on sponsoring them.

Furthermore, public surveys released that Gil Ra Im could win 1st place due to her high popularity.

In the recent implementation of various surveys indicated that, Ha Ji Won is “the most wanted actress to see in movie theatres for 2011”, “the best overall actress in terms of intelligence and physical beauty among the entertainment industry”, “female celebrity who still have the same beauty without surgeries since debut”, “the best-selling box office female performer”, “the most favorable person to be with during the new year, listening to the bell ring”, “top female warrior”, and nonetheless, “the most charming performer in Secret Garden.” All of these received as a 1st place in votes.

*quoted image*

Credit: [http://tvdaily.mk.co...2/31_118341.jpg]

Thanks fr the translation, very much appreciated! Everyday i'm looking forward for your post.

Guest purpleZ

...It seem that other people left the table when HB sat down...

Sorry to cut your post short. Wow, Chi Chi! Great findings again. Thanks!

They gave some privacy for the two ;) It really makes me feel good to see them maintaining a good "relationship". Sitting facing each other and chatting :wub:

@uxmond: Thank you for yet another wonderful article on HJW. She has hands of gold. Everything she touches will become a success. I bet many film makers are lining up to cast her :)

Guest LunaBrava

Raw Video: [http://v.youku.com/v...M4NjA0MDMy.html]

Chinese Subs: [http://v.youku.com/v...M5NDgwMDA0.html]

Can you please upload these in YouTube as well, because I get this message when I try to open them and I have no idea what it means:我们非常抱歉,优酷网未能找到您所访问的地址。

您可能遇到了以下问题:

• • 该视频可能已经被会员自行删除,或因违反有关规定已被优酷网删除。
  • • 如果您是通过站外搜索而出现问题,请点击这里在站内重新搜索。
  • • 如果您是在地址栏输入或复制粘贴地址出现问题,请检查地址拼写是否正确。
  • • 如果您是点击优酷网站内链接而出现问题,请点击这里,我们将记录并分析产生错误的原因,谢谢!

uxmod, thank you for Midnight TV of Secret Garden's finale (Behind the scenes + Highlights + Interviews article...i enjoy reading it ...I have question for the video link..is it really only 1 part?(because the subs is very long..)i don't know which link the other part. ..i have difficulty read chinese kanji :(

Luna Brava, it says: ( i use google translate)

We are very sorry, Youku not find the address of your visit

# The video may have been members of self-delete or because of violation of relevant regulations Youku has been deleted.

# • If you are outside the station searches through a problem, please click here to search again in the station.

# • If you are in the address bar type or copy and paste the address problem, please check the address is spelled correctly.

# • If you click on the link and Youku problems with the website, please click here, we will record and analyze the reasons for the error, thank you!

Guest bashful

@Uxmod thank you for the article..So true with HJW cast in the drama will definitely be the best. I hope HJW will rest and then choose her next project soon.

Thanks for the pics Chi Chi . it's nice to know they still remind friend's but who wouldn't want to stay in touch with someone like HJW. lol

I just finished watching 키다리 아저씨/Kidari ajeossi (Daddy Long Legs) movie. My only complaint about the movie was that I wished it was longer! I am just so mesmerized by HJW!! I still can't get over SG and watch other dramas but I think this is a good step forward that I could see a movie right?! Well here's a short clip of BTS.

credit: TheJiwonderland

click here for youtube link

YJH: Yeon Jeong Hoon

SY: Shin Yi

JJH: Jeong Joon Ha

guy: Your shoulder is all wet

YJH: Yes

guy: Why is it all wet?

YJH: Because HJW said to

HJW: A guy looks more cool when his shoulder is slightly wet when he's holding an umbrella

(I totally love her comment here and agree 100%!! THAT's the kind of guy I want for her. To me that comment says all this: someone who is thoughtful, who will protect her, who will be there for her...because that's how she would be for the guy!)

I love the OST: Love like spring rain, parting like winter rain by Lim Hyun Jung

HJW: The weather is really hot so its hard on everybody. But its good there are no lines today. It's a scene where I am on my way to work from Inchon to (some city I can't make out) and I'm on the way to work and I am running late.

Elevator scene of first meeting with Yeon Jeong Hoon

HJW: "The elevator is broken and there's another person here."

security guy: Are you okay ahgasshi (young girl)?

guy: This was your 1st scene. How did it go?

YJH: It was good. It was really comfortable and HJW is so good at acting that we did it in 1 take.

guy: in 1 take?

YJH: yes, with 1 take. I was worried because I came on late and wondered how they were filming but after filming today, the feel is good and it will go well.

"Jjong" (played by Shin Yi) birthday party

guy: Put the candles on

HJW: It's so hot

They sing Happy Birthday to her.

SY: Thank you so much

JJH: The gifts feel light don't they?

Rest are just scenes from the movie and I didn't translate this part

@maccay

Welcome! And I'm glad you decided to "delurk" yourself! I just got to know HJW after Secret

Garden. The 1st time I saw her was on FO when it first aired and didn't know who she was. And now I am such a big fan!!

@purpleZ

I always just click to the most recent page and work my way back to where I left off but today I clicked on page 1 and I'm sorry that I never said THANK YOU before for starting this thread and posting all the wonderful things about HJW!!! And I saw your post on SG about your post being deleted but please don't stop going there. I was reading the posts from my phone Friday night and couldn't wait to see all those premier pictures from the computer but next day they were ALL gone! So I don't think you were singled out. I guess the moderators got rid of all those posts! :angry:

@gle_perry

Thanks for those pics of RI! The ones where she is practicing with the sword are my fav!

@sara2908, purpleZ, Chi Chi, niknokdagu425

Thanks for all of those wonderful premier pictures and links. When I first saw just the pictures, I wonder why she looked a little anxious but after seeing how she was mobbed by all the fans...it must have been scary. But she looks so beautiful even though she is wearing a simple outfit. And to me in that video where they were showing people in their seats, HJW just stands out among the rest of the crowd!

@Chi Chi your comment about KJW buying those seats next to GRI had me cracking up so hard! :)

@uxmod

Hope your mid-terms went well!! Thanks for the article! Definitely she has the midas touch! :)

SO nice to see everyone posting about our AMAZING woman HJW!! :wub: :wub:

• Like 1