♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Lee Jong Suk talks about Ha Ji Won [Eng](from Strong Heart)

Translations: kjkfan7

I'm crossing my fingers that SBS won't be able to take this down.. haha. Still working on uxmod's vid.. editing that has been crazy so far.. haha. So many words, so little space! lol! Anyway, will post it up ASAP! :)

I'll also post the full LJS cut from Strong Heart (translation c/o kjkfan7) later.. :D

I posted the DL links for the full LJS cut from Strong Heart at SeGa Thread.

This is for the Ha Ji Won related cut.. :)

DOWNLOAD

~Ha Ji Won Sector 7 Stills~

48246s03183447.jpg

48246s07183448.jpg

48246s06183448.jpg

7sector7.jpg

17534900.png

cr:dc gall

Awesome sharing of articles and photos here plus the team work of uxmod, ps3hl and kjkfan7 for the translations and YT videos. We can enjoy more about Ha Ji Won. :D

Guest gle_perry

Ha Ji-won, "Secret Garden" was a gift from Song Yoon-ah

Source | 2011/02/09 | 181 views | Permalink | 0 comments

Share Buzz Share photo151818.jpg

"Introduced by scriptwriter Kim Eun-sook"...OK without reading the synopsis.

"Secret Garden" is Song Yoon-ah's gift!

It turns out Song Yoon-ah was responsible for Ha Ji-won's cast in the SBS drama "Secret Garden" (written by Kim Eun-sook and directed by Sin Woo-cheol).

Ha Ji-won first met Kim Eun-sook through Song Yoon-ah. It was casual meeting as Song Yoon-ah was having a meal with Kim Eun-sook during "On Air" which Kim Eun-sook wrote and Song Yoon-ah invited Ha Ji-won. The late Park Yong-ha who was also part of the "On Air" cast was present too.

Ha Ji-won built friendship with Kim Eun-sook as they talked about many things. They maintained this good relationship and Kim Eun-sook gave the lovecall to Ha Ji-won for "Secret Garden". A spokesperson for Ha Ji-won said, "Song Yoon-ah who was close to Ha Ji-won called her out. Kim Eun-sook also wanted to meet her. It's enough to say this day's meeting lead to the success of "Secret Garden".

When Ha Ji-won decided to star in the drama, there wasn't even a synopsis yet. She only heard that it was a fantasy about a stuntwoman and a man and how their bodies change but she said yes.

Ha Ji-won says, "I decide on a project if it seems interesting. Sometimes a script shines even without reading the contents but just the title. "Secret Garden" was like that".

photo151817.jpg

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Guest blue_cosmos

Wahhh Miss HajiWon ... you look so sexy in Sector 7 wub.gif  Looks to be a pretty intense film.. 

Thanks everyone for translating and posting articles ^ ^

Guest gienahmay

hello!!!!! can somebody translate this? 

간미연누님과 준수의 Sunshine!! 이번 발렌타인때 들으면 좋을거같네요ㅋㅋㅋ 이제 발렌탄인때 들을 노래가 하나 더 늘어났네요~ 진국이도 잘하면 곡하나 나올래나??ㅋㅋㅋ

thanks so much!!!!

Guest gle_perry

<h2 class="singleh2"><a title="Permanent Link to Ha Ji Won Ha Ji Won on movie Haeundae & marriage/a/h2 div class="date-comments" p class="fl"bby Orchid/b | Tuesday, June 30, 2009/p p class="fr"a href="http://k-popped.com/category/entertainment/movies/" title="View all posts in Movies" rel="category tag"Movies/a/p /div div style="text-align: center;"img src="http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv54/0rch1d/celeb/20090629_Hajiwon_haeundae.jpg" title="Ha Ji Won >

Ha Ji Won absolutely loves her job!

A reporter from
interviewed Korean star
on June 29, at a café in
. Ha Ji Won, who projects an aloof and uppity image most of the time, comes across as very polite and has the attitude of a ‘good student’. She also seems to love her job as an actor very much.

Ha talked about her new blockbuster movie – Haeundae. The movie is an ambitious disaster movie and the 32 year-old actress stars opposite A-lister Seol Kyung-gu.

Are you worried about the movie (Haeundae) preview? Or are you optimistic that it will do well?

Every day is a happy and interesting day for me. I really like my job as an actor. Right now, I have other things to think about and I am not worried about the preview.

I just want to do my best. Some people are constantly worried about earning more money. I think more of living well and making each day count.

Since Haeundae is Korean’s first blockbuster disaster movie, there is pressure to meet people’s high expectations. But Korea does not disappoint its audience. I am very impressed with the end-product. You will not be disappointed with the CGI and special effects (such as the tsunami).

At 32, have you thought about marriage?

I haven’t thought of marriage – not even once! I’m quite surprised that you ask this. Even though my older and younger sisters are married, I do not think about getting married myself.

When I think back on my last relationship, I feel sad. I haven’t been lucky with relationships and have crashed and burned many times. I don’t mind younger men. Jo In-Sung and me are doing fine. (Orchid: I wonder why she mentions Jo In Sung. Are they dating?)

The toughest part for me when I was working on the movie Haeundae was getting the Busan dialect right, yet acting naturally. I studied the dialect with the help of a personal instructor for three months prior to filming the movie.

Haeundae will be released on 23 July, 2009.

200906291625111003_1.jpg

Guest niknokdagu425

@ gle_perry 

thanks for the article.Good to know HAjiwon is friends with Song Yoon -ah, btw Song Yoon -ah is married to Seol Kyeong Gu, he is Hajiwon's leading man in Haeundae.

Guest shera_xxx

Yoon Sang-hyeon "Hardcore Ha Ji-won fan" confesses 'Ra-im ache'

2wludf6.jpg

Actor Yoon Sang-hyeon confessed to be 'Ra-im aching'.

On the SBS TV show "TV Entertainment At Night" on the 10th, Yoon Sang-hyeon honestly said, "I have mentioned before that I'm a fan of Ha Ji-won, I've liked her from a while ago" when he was asked, "Who is closer to your style between Ha Ji-won and Kim Sa-rang from "Secret Garden?"

He continued, "When I told her this she was very surprised". When the reporter asked him if that was all, he created a field of laughter by responding, "I give up as quickly as I decide if it doesn't seem right. I think it's convenient".

He also revealed his efforts behind the character Oska like losing 10 kg. "I had to be on stage and look slim. I thought I was a rock singer at first but later found out I was a dance singer so I had to practice for about two months, considering my age".

About his confident, sly and bright character's manner of speech he said, "I made it. If you listen to it, it sounds confident but it's also careless".

http://news.nate.com/view/20110211n03256?mid=e0101

Han Cinema

Guest sweet_tree

i really admire her as an actress.

i havent really seen much of her on screen but i did watch that one movie she did with yun jung hoon, ki dari ah juh shi.

she came out so beautifully!!

im looking foward to see her newest movie also starring kang dong won.

I am also a huge fan of kidariahuhshi. Do you know where I can find the subbed video online? I'd like to watch that movie again. :)

Guest gle_perry

[ACTOR FEATURE] Ha Ji Won, best leading female actress from the movie ‘Closer to heaven’

ha-ji-won-closer-to-heaven-1-e1297327897907.jpg?w=640&h=392&crop=1 I have received a request via twitter that there should be more coverage on Ha Ji Won and I totally agree with her!  Ha Ji Won is one of the best actresses, however there are just not enough information on her and she has been very low profile when it comes to news coverage.  I am not complaining, as this is something I love about her, keeping herself focused on just being a great actress, bring us the best portrayed character possible.

Having said this, I still manage to find something about her, she is an attractive actress after all.  The movie ‘Closer to heaven‘ is featured in the news recently, as it was released in Japan on 5th of Feb.  ’Closer to heaven’ is the movie that Ha Ji Won has won the title of the best leading female actress in the 30th Blue Dragon Film Awards.  I have heard about it but never seen it, but you may have already seen it.  I think I need my tissue again for this movie.

According to Wiki, ‘Closer to heaven’ was released in South Korea on 24 September 2009 and it remained on top of the charts for 3 consecutive weeks. It is also the first melodrama to surpass the 2 million mark since Maundy Thursday aired in 2006.  It was just released in Japan recently.

ha-ji-won-closer-to-heaven.jpg?w=209&h=300

Guest niknokdagu425

CHeck out guys, clip from What Happened in Bali, an interview with HAJIWON, JO IN SUNG, SO JI SUP.they are really comfortable working with each other, hajiwon is so cute in here, Goodness i wish they can upload more NGs of WHIB,i watched all of  it before but i was deleted.WHIB is really the best Kdrama for me i really fell in love with hajiwon in this drama,i really like her chemistry with IN SUNG i had severe witdrawal after i watched it.HOpe hajiwon and insung will have a comeback drama or movie together,any way insung is coming back again in May,i wish they date and be a real couple(wishful thinking).HAJIWON AND JO INSUNG FOREVER 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhLILwEvhA4

check out HAJIWON she so graceful when she dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSH67Z0EgtI

agree......i like her dance in sex is zero.....

Guest niknokdagu425

Since it is the year of the rabbit meet hajiwon's pet jajang and jampong this was taken 2003 i think  in their backyard. ilove the way she say "jajang jampong"so cute hehehe enjoy this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEVMyPMmhTE

I love the bunnys and their names ^^

Really happy to see this cute side of this powerful woman and the rice trick at the end, priceless! A must watch for HJW fans ^^

Guest shera_xxx

Another fans of Ha Ji Won,Lee Tae Sung (the guy from Playfull Kiss)

배우 이태성도 ‘라임앓이’? “하지원과 연기하고파” 솔직 고백

15r1cep.jpg

반면 함께 연기해 보고 싶은 여배우로 하지원을 지목했다.

“‘시크릿가든’에서 열심히 하는 하지원씨의 모습이 보기 좋았다”고 말한 그는 ‘혹시 라임앓이를 한 거 아니냐?’는 기습 질문에 “하하. 나는 주원앓이를 했다”며 재치 있게 답변해 웃음을 자아냈다.

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview.php?aid=201102117087k&sid=0107&nid=007&ltype=1