[Taiwanese Drama 2005] It Started With A Kiss 惡劇之吻

sugarplum892

Guest xmichellee

OMG OMG OMG...I am once again hyperventilating! :lol:

I just saw the 2 min clip of the "Say You Love Me" MV...OMG OMG...there are some never-before-seen clips!!!

Hot D@mn...the sweetness...especially the scene with Joe wearing the black suit and white shirt, hugging Ariel. It's @ 1:12 and 1:45 of the clip!!! :wub::wub: Can Joe and Ariel be any sweeter than this?!!!

Thanks to TVKid @ ctv forum for providing this clip! I upload it to yousendit so you can see it!!!

http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1U3KSYRLD2O853O7CZ116KHF8W

The MV begins @ 11 sec.

Oh so delicious, do you think you can do a screen capture of the scene I have mentioned above??? Please?! Thank you so much if you can!!!

Enjoy!!!

thanks!!!! i luved the clip!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted to say I really like the ISWAK soundtrack! ...even though I have no clue who the heck sings most of the songs (does anyone have a list of the ARTISTS along with song titles?). haha and I listened to a NQMM song today (Po Xiao.. really good btw) and I was surprised to find Lara's voice doesn't sound nasty and cutesy at all. Guess she only did that for the drama soundtrack -__-"

AHHHHHH I CAN'T WAAAAAAIT.

Guest oh so delicious

you're welcome Yvonne!

@ vc1188.... po xiao is my favorite NQMM song... gosh i remember i overplayed it so much when i first d/led it. :lol: lara DOES have a good vocie... and she's only 16!

less than 24 hrs! hahah i feel like we're counting down to new year's or something. :lol:

Guest trueloveway

WHAT? Lara is only 16?! I thought she'd be older than that. Haha, it's like new year's eve every Saturday now.

I really like the OST as well. A lot of the songs are really nice.

^ LMAO. You're right. Except I don't anticipate New Year's Day quite like I anticipate the next ISWAK episode. =_=

and wtf Lara's only 16?! O_____O wow

thankie so muchie for the MV ysi link~

like anyone of u all~

hee hee

cant wait to watch the MV with unexposed scenes

and not forgetting tonite's episode!!!

arghhhhh the kiss~

awwwww

but my BT is alwaz moving in snail plus tortoise speed~

think onli can come here and wait for u all to discuss and see if anyone of u all hve the caps

before i watch it myself

^ ^

and wad?! cant imagine lara is onli 16years old?

i tot shes like in her early 20s

Guest summers83

i sure hope the ratings go over 8....i wanna hear him sing!!! ^___^

Thanks for uploading it to YSI, Yvonne. Here are the screencaps as requested. xD

ALLL THE HUGS!!! <3 I can't wait till a clear and full version comes out. And of course there is the ending MV ~! xD

bscap0004eh.jpg

bscap0017bq.jpg

bscap0027pd.jpg

bscap0046ao.jpg

bscap0052uo.jpg

bscap0065qd.jpg

bscap0071cd.jpg

bscap0085km.jpg

and this is going to be completely random....

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=jKiJS1L2SJo

have you guys ever watch this MV before? ohmygoodnes... i bawled last night afterwards. =X

I've seen thsi MV but not this full extended version before. A must sing song in KTV normally. I din know that MV leading girl is Zheng Jia Yu (A taiwanese actress)...5566's same record company artiste

Landy Wen used to be the vocalist for Nan Quan Mama? haha i didn't know that. I really like the original song by Nan Quan Mama... the MV is really cute 'cause in the end Jay Chou comes out driving in his AE86 car from Initial D lol~ it's on my Xanga

anyways i really like Lara's voice. it's so cute!!! and at first i thought Arial sang it :P she actually has a really nice voice too! she sang a song in Love Contract OST and it's REALLY good. i forgot the name... it's 《孤单北半球》 <-- can someone translate that?

the song is called gu dan bei ban qiu which roughly translated means lonely northern hemisphere

What? Lara is only 16??? My goodness, I thought she is in her early twenties. Oh well...girls are more mature I guess.

I SO agree with Fan Fan and oh so delicious, I do a countdown every Saturday...like New Year's eve! LOL, but I think I actually start counting down after the minute I finished watching one episode...so basicallly, I have been doing my countdown since Monday! :lol:

But like vc1188 said, I think I anticipate every episode of ISWAK much more than new year's eve! LOL :lol:

On a side note, can someone upload NQMM's song Po Xiao?! Please, I never heard it before...and I want to because everyone is saying that it's so good! Thank you so much, I would really appreciate it!

^ LMAO everyone shares the same opinion as me regarding new year's. and want to know something more? My birthday's on January 1st. so that makes the whole situation even sadder! haha

I'm uploading POXIAO right now. please hold on a few minutes!

NQMM - Po Xiao mp3

Guest colourfulhearts

ive been watching this all day :P

i like the guy that likes ariel... anyone know his name? ... hes so cute ^^

the mother and younger brother are hilarious :lol:

Guest trueloveway

^ Yeah, when I watched episode 1 I found him pretty cute too. His name is Wang Dong Cheng. He's not that well-known but I heard he has a growing fan club (maybe because of ISWAK??). His character is so dumb though!!! LOL.

LMAO everyone shares the same opinion as me regarding new year's. and want to know something more? My birthday's on January 1st. so that makes the whole situation even sadder! haha

LOL!! But that's such a cool birth date!

ive been watching this all day :P

i like the guy that likes ariel... anyone know his name? ... hes so cute ^^

the mother and younger brother are hilarious :lol:

yeah agree with u colourfulhearts!!!

that ah jin is quite cute~

heez

but stil joe is cuter~ heez

im bias

lol

Guest because_of_you

AArrrrGGGGhhhhh..i don't wanna wait anymore, i've just got the torrent HOPEFULLY it'll finish downloading at

2am hehe thankfully i don't have college tomorrow so i don't have to wake up early!!

Lara's voice is sooo cute but i didn't think she will be that young hehe 16- 17, so is she the new female singer of Nan Quan Mama?? i didn't even know they had a female singer!!

Thank u for the bt torrents oh so delicious

hehe and i just watched the MV its soooo cute, CUTE.how can u not love Joe hehe( the way his hair moves)?? does he sing?? has anyone heard him sing before???

Archived