[Taiwanese Drama 2005] It Started With A Kiss 惡劇之吻

sugarplum892

Guest xmichellee

i CANT wait for the next episode!!! this show is getting more exciting!!! i luv Joe too! he is just like..to cool to be true! hahaha

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dianaj1985

Joe, Lara & Jason went to ASOS 100% Enews today (18/10) to promote ISWAK OST (officially release in TW on 21/10)

20051018193010356.jpg

BT Download

Credit: Icefish

Hi there :lol: just wan to ask whether is there a clubbox link to it?

coz i dun dwl with torrent :unsure:

Guest oh so delicious

awwwww

omg!!!!

i cant wait to watch epi 5!!!

zhishu finally kissed xiangqin!!!!

ehhh but the original jap version is not like this 1~

hmz... weird

but anyhow omggggg i cant wait man!!!!

the reason the japanese version isn't like this one is because it didn't follow closely to the manga.... the taiwanese version follows the manga more and like in the manga, the first kiss doesn't happen to a few eps in.

almost the weekend. ^_^

the reason the japanese version isn't like this one is because it didn't follow closely to the manga.... the taiwanese version follows the manga more and like in the manga, the first kiss doesn't happen to a few eps in.

almost the weekend. ^_^

ohhhh~~ icic

no wonder i find it so weird~ how come it doesnt really follow d jap drama ver

so sad~ d manga author passed away b4 she can finish drawing it~

actually ariel looked more like the manga xiangqin~

coz both are petite and hve long hair~

whereas the jap drama xiangqin have short hair and have really big ears..

ohhhh~ few more days to weekend~

>_<

I think I like this more than 'Devil Beside You'. It's cuter and Joe Zheng is ever so adorable. His character is far more attractive than Mike He's character - I like the intelligent guys more; even more so if they're good looking. :)

One thing I'm annoyed about is the opening song for the series. I'm really irked about how they changed the female vocalist from Landy Wen to Lara from Nan Quan Mama. :angry:

^ That's true, but Landy's voice fits the song so much better. I hope the OST has both versions. Lara's voice is too high for my liking. Eugh.

I wonder how Joe kisses. I remember when the series was being made, Joe said he felt pressure with the kiss scenes, cos Ariel's previous on-screen partner was "Taiwan's no.1 kisser", Mike He (Love Contract). Heh.

Guest babietinhyeu

^ aww joe is so cute! I think he would do fine on the kissing part ahahaah i can't wait to see that scene. I have to slowly wait for direct links because clubbox isn't working for me. Plus i can't understand it so i have to wait for sub bleh but atleast there is sub

Guest yuans7love

I think I like this more than 'Devil Beside You'. It's cuter and Joe Zheng is ever so adorable. His character is far more attractive than Mike He's character - I like the intelligent guys more; even more so if they're good looking. :)

One thing I'm annoyed about is the opening song for the series. I'm really irked about how they changed the female vocalist from Landy Wen to Lara from Nan Quan Mama. :angry:

Landy Wen used to be the vocalist for Nan Quan Mama? haha i didn't know that. I really like the original song by Nan Quan Mama... the MV is really cute 'cause in the end Jay Chou comes out driving in his AE86 car from Initial D lol~ it's on my Xanga

anyways i really like Lara's voice. it's so cute!!! and at first i thought Arial sang it :P she actually has a really nice voice too! she sang a song in Love Contract OST and it's REALLY good. i forgot the name... it's 《孤单北半球》 <-- can someone translate that?

Guest oh so delicious

^^ Lara is the vocalist for Nan Quan Mama... Landy has always been solo.

When she was on Entertainment 100.... she was so shy! She seems like a sweet girl.

Actually I don't mind Landy/Lara. Both have lovely voices.

Guest summers83

^ That's true, but Landy's voice fits the song so much better. I hope the OST has both versions. Lara's voice is too high for my liking. Eugh.

I wonder how Joe kisses. I remember when the series was being made, Joe said he felt pressure with the kiss scenes, cos Ariel's previous on-screen partner was "Taiwan's no.1 kisser", Mike He (Love Contract). Heh.

Mike He's No 1 Kisser? I din know that. No wonder Rainie and him kissed so passionately on screen, but they can still refrain from spreading rumours? Remarkable...Joe also did kissing scenes with Xia Yu Qiao in Magic Ring before. As for whether he kissed Ella before? I did not watched The Rose so I dunno...

Guest babietinhyeu

what song are you talking about, because i listen to the song on your xanga and it didn't sound like anything from the drama, or maybe i have hearing problem heheh

Mike He's No 1 Kisser? I din know that. No wonder Rainie and him kissed so passionately on screen, but they can still refrain from spreading rumours? Remarkable...Joe also did kissing scenes with Xia Yu Qiao in Magic Ring before. As for whether he kissed Ella before? I did not watched The Rose so I dunno...

OMG yeah he's gained that reputation through his kiss with Ariel in Love Contract, and especially in LANDY's MV for "Zhu Wo Shen Ri Kuai Le"... I drool just mentioning it.

Omg, that MV is so cute. Jay!! <33 I prefer that version to Lara's solo version, but I still prefer old Nan Quan Mama to the new one. :(

Mike and Rainie isn't anything compared to Mike and Ariel. Their kissing was much more passionate, and Mike and Landy was just sexy. Heh. Rainie was so stiff; she just stood there! What a waste of good stuff. lol.

Joe did kiss Ella in The Rose, I think. It weren't anything serious. I think it was a stolen kiss. lol.

Guest summers83

OMG yeah he's gained that reputation through his kiss with Ariel in Love Contract, and especially in LANDY's MV for "Zhu Wo Shen Ri Kuai Le"... I drool just mentioning it.

I always sing that song in KTV u mean that MV leading guy who kisses Landy the whole MTV is Mike He? Gosh, I din not know that that's him cause perhaps I dunno who he was that time. Couldn't really see his face somemore. He kisses her until like those Hollywood movies u watched couples kissing intimately type? That's my feeling everytime I watch that MTV...I can't rem the kissing scenes with Ariel in Love Contract though...

I totally agree!!!

I mean...why in the world would they change Wen Lan's version into Lara's? I much prefer Wen Lan's version...because at least I can hear her voice!!! With Lara's...I barely hear her. Come on, it's a duet...at least have a louder voice or something?! :angry:

Though it must be something with the copyright...or Wen Lan's record company that prevent having her version in the OST. I guess...nobody knows why. But it must be like that, otherwise, why let us hear her version in the first ep???

HOWEVER

After watching Lara and Jason singing live on 10/18 ASOS...she's not bad at all...in fact, her voice is MUCH better live than the taped version. Oh well...it's too bad they already record the whole Cd...now we are stuck with listening to Lara's whisper in the theme song. Ugh!

Lara's voice is ONLY fit to sing songs like "Be a little bit closer (Kao Jin Yi Dian Dian)"....NOT rap!

Just my 2 cents.

Yeah...we are almost there!!! WOohoooooo!

Archived