[Taiwanese Drama 2005] It Started With A Kiss 惡劇之吻

sugarplum892

I LOVE JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

:lol: Don't we all...especially when he's acting as Zhi Shu!!! So cool!

And of course, I :wub: Ariel too...she's really adorable!!!

All in all, I :wub: Joe and Ariel together! LOL

Okay...the wait is almost over...1 more day!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest trueloveway

Listening to the OST now...Dream Waltz cheers me up! It's good study music too...haha.

Count down!! Less than a day to gooo!

OMG OMG OMG...I am once again hyperventilating! :lol:

I just saw the 2 min clip of the "Say You Love Me" MV...OMG OMG...there are some never-before-seen clips!!!

Hot D@mn...the sweetness...especially the scene with Joe wearing the black suit and white shirt, hugging Ariel. It's @ 1:12 and 1:45 of the clip!!! :wub::wub: Can Joe and Ariel be any sweeter than this?!!!

Thanks to TVKid @ ctv forum for providing this clip! I upload it to yousendit so you can see it!!!

http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1U3KSYRLD2O853O7CZ116KHF8W

The MV begins @ 11 sec.

Oh so delicious, do you think you can do a screen capture of the scene I have mentioned above??? Please?! Thank you so much if you can!!!

Enjoy!!!

Guest dianaj1985

I just saw the 2 min clip of the "Say You Love Me" MV...OMG OMG...there are some never-before-seen clips!!!

Hot D@mn...the sweetness...especially the scene with Joe wearing the black suit and white shirt, hugging Ariel. It's @ 1:12 and 1:45 of the clip!!! :wub::wub: Can Joe and Ariel be any sweeter than this?!!!

Thanks to TVKid @ ctv forum for providing this clip! I upload it to yousendit so you can see it!!!

The MV begins @ 11 sec.

Oh so delicious, do you think you can do a screen capture of the scene I have mentioned above??? Please?! Thank you so much if you can!!!

Enjoy!!!

Thanks for the usendit link ;)

here i ripped the mv out and uploaded in usendit again

http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0HO97I2F71ZL025V5YUC746BRX

Guest dianaj1985

Hi i took some pixs of the original jap version of it started with a kiss

wan to share... :P

click to see pls..

image2721jl.th.jpg

image2655jg.th.jpg

image2662pr.th.jpg

image2671vh.th.jpg

image2685qh.th.jpg

image2696gx.th.jpg

image2714yn.th.jpg

image2749gi.th.jpg

the litlle bro is cuter here :rolleyes:

image2764os.th.jpg

i realli like 柏原崇 then... ;P

i realli cant wait to watch Ep5......

:lol:

Guest hauwulli

The MV begins @ 11 sec.

Enjoy!!!

thank you so much! <333 I love it! the pedestrian stoplight green/red person were so cute!!! :D haha, thanks for sharing!

oh so delicious, Joe didn't really sing at the promotion party...

BUT

He did say he will when the ratings break through 8!!! :lol:

Moreover, one GREAT news!!!

Joe and Ariel will be filming the ending theme MV!!! :wub::wub:

YAY times infinity! I love that ending song so much.

Guest cystaltears

gahhhh i jus finished all 4 eps last nite...stayed up till 3am.... SOOOO GOOD..dammit only 1 ep a week from now on....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... i love joe! but i liked him in "the rose" better...

Guest oh so delicious

i sure hope the ratings go over 8....i wanna hear him sing!!! ^___^

Thanks for uploading it to YSI, Yvonne. Here are the screencaps as requested. xD

ALLL THE HUGS!!! <3 I can't wait till a clear and full version comes out. And of course there is the ending MV ~! xD

bscap0004eh.jpg

bscap0017bq.jpg

bscap0027pd.jpg

bscap0046ao.jpg

bscap0052uo.jpg

bscap0065qd.jpg

bscap0071cd.jpg

bscap0085km.jpg

and this is going to be completely random....

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=jKiJS1L2SJo

have you guys ever watch this MV before? ohmygoodnes... i bawled last night afterwards. =X

Guest yuans7love

and this is going to be completely random....

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=jKiJS1L2SJo

have you guys ever watch this MV before? ohmygoodnes... i bawled last night afterwards. =X

yea... it's really saad TT____TT i teared too. at first i really loved the song and i never expected the MV to be so sad lol~

i lOved the part where they're watching a movie/drama and she's crying her eyes out and he was just sitting there haha. his face expression was sooo funny!!! and when he kept staring at her boobs LOL~!!!

^ DUDE YEAH WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?! Could he be any more obvious about staring at her breasts -__- and he looked like a little confused boy who had never seen boobs before

anyway. Wow that website (youtube) is so cool o_o

BACK ON TOPIC! The Say U Love Me MV is soooo cute. the animations are really unique, but distracting haha. I can't wait for a clearer, fuller version :] thanks for sharing

LESS THAN A DAYYYYYYYYYYY

Guest i3lu3fun

Hi i took some pixs of the original jap version of it started with a kiss

wan to share... :P

i realli like 柏原崇 then... ;P

i realli cant wait to watch Ep5......

:lol:

yeah, i love the original version, and kassy a.k.a takashi kashiwabara was really cute in it!

yeah, i love the original version, and kassy a.k.a takashi kashiwabara was really cute in it!

I know. I remember liking Takashi Kashiwabara so much when I was watching the Japanese version, I was like 14 back then

Thanks so much oh so delicious for making the caps for me! I really appreciate it!!!

Yeah!!!!! Less than one day to go! Woohoooo! The kiss the kiss! :wub:

Archived