[Taiwanese Drama 2005] It Started With A Kiss 惡劇之吻

sugarplum892

Guest avinn

I have seen the drama for like months back but only today I found the thread. Funny me :lol:

By the way, the story line is kinda interesting but I don't like the character played by Ariel who was kinda desperate for love, I mean for someone who is not into her in the first place.

Joe Cheng was just so hot in there..and Jiro, he was so funny and dorky...

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xvampireknight

I still need to watch the second one.

Haha, funny how they took a whole year to film it, so Joe's hair grew really fast in the drama. I know Ariel's character might seem really annoying and stupid, but thats what makes the drama funny. The father's "mustache" is so funny. They try to make him look old(er) but it just doesnt work. He's too young adn the 'stache can't fool us. Good thing, though, right?

Pei Zi Yu (tiffany) is pretty~

and Jiro, poor Jiro. He's always playing the character that chases after the main, haha.

I feel like XiangQing sometimes. My stupidity, how I'm slow, how I can never be the top in grades.

*sigh* dramas and mangas makes me get my hopes up. Hmm, who knows. I need a ZhiShu to

help me with my grades. HAHAHAH.

• 1 month later...
Guest Tobemist

News is they're remaking ISWAK into a Korean drama. Not sure whether it will be based on the Taiwan or Japanese version, but since pictures of Joe Cheng was posted together with the news, I'm assuming it's this version. The producers of Group Eight said to have bought the rights. I'm not sure what to think. I mean Goong was okay but BOF to me was one horrible mess. Let's just hope they cast the right actors and most importantly director. I don't want no Jeon Ki Sang. <_<

Guest funkypicklez

News is they're remaking ISWAK into a Korean drama. Not sure whether it will be based on the Taiwan or Japanese version, but since pictures of Joe Cheng was posted together with the news, I'm assuming it's this version. The producers of Group Eight said to have bought the rights. I'm not sure what to think. I mean Goong was okay but BOF to me was one horrible mess. Let's just hope they cast the right actors and most importantly director. I don't want no Jeon Ki Sang. <_<

really?

ew...please tell me its not group eight

they are like...a failed company....

they screw up pretty much every drama they make....

goong was great, but unfortunately not from them

they made bof and goong S

which both were a complete mess and failure

this drama....i stopped watching it half way cuz i really strongly dislike ariel......

anyways - a korean version!

if its not a rumor but an actual truth

i cant wait!

itll make a great korean drama if they dont go too deep into the love triangle

:P

• 2 months later...
Guest sweet_mart

I really really really like this drama. Although the storyline is typical rich guy who is cold hearted and bubbly, ditzy poor girl, they add some twists to make it refreshing. The girl is not the typical 'cutesy' look yet she still manages to be very adorable. They made a very unrealistic relationship seem believable. The second season was not a fail, surprisingly 0.0 They kept it just like the manga (which I have never read XD)

What? A remake?!!! NOO~ Remakes are always horrible >.< Well, actually that's a contradiction this was a remake of the japanese one. The japanese one really failed though. The girl was like not realistically stupid.

Guest sweet_mart

I'm currently watching this drama for the first time

and it's really funny and cute!

Right now i'm on episode 15...

as much as i like and enjoy this drama

I'm starting to get annoyed at Yuan's constant clingyness

I hope in the later episodes she becomes more confident in herself

rather than depending solely on Zhi Su.

Her name is Xiang qin actually, Yuan is her last name since in China/Taiwan they say last name, first name ^__^

Guest Totorox3

Her name is Xiang qin actually, Yuan is her last name since in China/Taiwan they say last name, first name ^__^

lol. more like in any east asian culture (chinese, japanese, korean), they say last name then first name. :P

• 4 weeks later...

It Started With A Kiss Fanmade MVs

Fanmade MVs from me...Enjoy!

1)[MV]ISWAK-Say You Love Me

Song : The OST “Say You Love Me-Jason and Lara”

Clips : Xiang Qin and Zhi Shu’s scenes from Tw-Drama “It Started With A Kiss” (CTV/GTV-2005)

2)[MV]ISWAK-Your Prank

Song : The OST “Practical Joke/Prank-Wang Lan Yin”

Clips : Xiang Qin and Zhi Shu’s scenes from Tw-Drama “It Started With A Kiss” (CTV/GTV-2005)

3)[MV]ISWAK-Meet

Song : The OST “Meet-Fang Ya Xian”

4)[MV]ISWAK-Come A Little Closer

Song : The OST “Come Near A Little Closer-Lara”

Does anyone know if an ISWAK 3 is actually gonna be made?

I read a few articles on rumours of it (like how Ariel didn't do a certain drama in order to do ISWAK 3) and that its gonna start filming in Nov.

If so.,..I'm so excited! ahha

And I dunno if I will like the Korean one as much as I liked the Taiwanese one. I didn't really like the Japanese one though, the Naoki (or Zhi Shu) was so cold in that version. However ISWAK was my 1st taiwanese drama ever (I usually only watched Korean ones) so its special to me haha.

• 2 years later...

NEED HELP

Hello.. dear everyone who love ISWAK,

im here looking for anyone who can help me find the download link for this series (season 1&2)

i downloaded this b4, watched it a few times already, but unfortunately my external harddisk broke last year,

i dun have any copy of ISWAK. now...im looking for the drama again, but it's hard to find bcoz its a very old drama

So.. if anyone can help me, please please post it here ..

i really wanted to watch this drama again....

ps: yes, i posted the same msg in the season 2 thread.

• 2 years later...

One of my favorite Taiwanese drama.Listened to its OST recently and it brought back lots of memories.It has been 7 years now, must go back and watch it again.

Archived