[Taiwanese Drama 2005] It Started With A Kiss 惡劇之吻

sugarplum892

I really loved episode 4. The part where Xiang Qing sneaks into Zhi Shu's room was so funny. Can't wait to see the kiss in episode 5. :D

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest oceanic

:lol: Episode 4 made me crack up soo much!!!

I hope it stays that way.

Joe is pretty convincing with his annoyed expression.

The preview when they're taking the picture.... woooa... I wanna see.

But I dont want sunday to come so soon, cos on monday... coursework day. :(

So far into the serie, I am convinced that one of my friend looks like one of the supporting cast!!

I cant seem to get his name... but he is the one with the longer hair who hangs out with the guy that likes Ariel.

@yvonne and etc...

Is it alright if you and the others could put the spoilers next time in quote form and in white colour?

I also almost read it before I saw the episode.

Guest hurtwou

aww ... i realli wanna watch this drama ...

but ... there no eng sub yet ... n i dont realli want to watch somthin that i dont understand .... *i won't be able to feel the chemistry between the charaters >__<* ...

the more i read about discussion between you guys .... i can't wait for this drama >_<"

guess i'll watch it ... n if got any question ... i'll post n ask question here ... hope you guys will help out ^^

jsut seeing the pic ... i alreadi lov the chemistry of the 2

anywayz ....

found the magazine ^^

play10xu.jpg

play22sf.jpg

play34cx.jpg

play45or.jpg

play59qt.jpg .. kiss under the rain :)

play62sf.jpg

credit : http://www.pixnet.net/thumbnails.php?album=782684

Guest oh so delicious

@ yuans7love: :lol: i hate mondays!

@ hurtwou: definitely feel free to ask any questions! :D we crazy fans are willing to answer all. HAHAH. x] BTW, if you go check Asianfanatics forum, purplexx translated a few scenes from episode 4. Maybe that should help! =D

thanks for sharing the mag scans! I saw them on this other site before but it wouldn't let me save... grrr... I was going to make an avie with the Joe and Ariel pic. xD Joe is such a cutie making those funny faces. <3 <3 <3

Guest 내 이름은 이진

this sounds really interesting...i wanna watch! does anyone have the episodes subbed??? and in megaupload???i don't have clubbox...please help!!!

-jinmi-

hahaha i bet yvonne will drool over that magazine like mad~~~~!

:lol: Hahaha Marl...but you are right...I am so drooling over those pics! :P

Thanks so much Hurtwou!!! Like oh so delicious said, I saw them on another webpage, but it just won't let me save it! Thank you so so much! :D

Oceanic, didn't I already put a Spoiler warning already??? :o It's hard to put my message in white font...because all of us seem to be discussing the same stuff. I will see what others have to say. Sorry if I almost spoil you!

About hating Mondays and what not...well, I hate it too...who doesn't?! But you know what?! ISWAK makes it a good day! LOL :lol: Man...I think I am in too deep!

Guest trueloveway

I like Joe's facial expressions! For some reason he can pull so many funny ones...Remember the one back in episode 2? XD

Guest poisonliz2

anyone got megaupload???? cannot dl from club box lately .... must be some kind of blockage. Hope some one will upload into mega of YSI. Need to keep in up to date with this drama even though I don't under stand Mandarin or Chinese. Just like both actor n actress. Pretty good actor n actress .......... storyline not too bad, pretty cute too. so hope some will upload into mega or YSi.

TQ in advance

Guest knickstorm

Joe, Lara & Jason went to ASOS 100% Enews today (18/10) to promote ISWAK OST (officially release in TW on 21/10)

20051018193010356.jpg

BT Download

Credit: Icefish

can someone yousendit a torrent link? i cant get it from that above link. THanks

Guest oh so delicious

can someone yousendit a torrent link? i cant get it from that above link. THanks

here you go for the torrent link:

http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=21NJFQV...290I4697T4FRNMU

edit://

Woot I just watched the Entertainment 100 show where Joe, Lara, and Jason came to talk for a few minutes... download everybody!! Cuz at the end(right when Xiao Ju and Da S say their goodbyes), they show like little clips(UNSEEN before)... like Joe carrying Ariel from the tennis court... so cutee! ^_^

Btw the OST includes a bunch of goodies too... like pics we haven't seen before. Mannn I really wish my copy would come now. Grr!

Off topic but I totally agree with Da S... everybody should read Harry Potter! Rowling is amazingg!

Archived