[Taiwanese Drama 2005] It Started With A Kiss 惡劇之吻

sugarplum892

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xmichellee

i just watched epi 5 yesterday and i think it is the best episode among episode 1-5!!!!!!

and, thanks for the people who told me how to open rar files!!!

Thank you so much for all the comment regarding my long post...and most of all, thank you for taking the time to read it. :wub:

I am very flattered that you all like it...and that you would like me to write more as this drama goes on. Thanks so much...truly thank you! :wub:

Marl, I keep on missing you either on MSN or here. Oh well...just wanna say you know me too well!!! (as in wondering why I didn't post right away) It's too bad you didn't enjoy the kiss scene! Though like you, I am so anticipating the scene where Joe rushes Ariel to the hospital! And from the previews, I don't think we will be disappointed!

oh so delicious, thanks for the screencaps!!! I can't wait to see Joe being worried about Ariel, while rushing Ariel to the hospital...so sweet, I tell ya! But girl, I think the ending tennis scene...MUST be a daydream of Ariel's!!! :lol:

Can someone please upload Song 8 of the OST??? I think it's the song they played right after the kiss scene..."neng bu neng"! Thank you so much!!! I appreciate your help!

Guest mel_orange88

Yvonne!!! thankx for ur lil essay on ep5..haha very detailed analysis/thoughts. Im still onli up to ep3..=.=..cant dl coz no adsl =( anyway wat u typed up was realli good!..ahhh..makes me wanna watch that episode right now!!! haha i got lots of catch up to do to get up to you guys are up to =D

thankx 4 all the caps and info XD

Guest xmichellee

^ i can't view the pics... *cries and bangs the computer table*!

edit...___

i can now! *rolls around the floor and says sorry to the computer table*

I found 2 other versions of 24/10 Enews 100% clips. These 2 files are smaller size than Icefish BT

File size: 143MB/RMVB

http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=08O3YC9...DN3V5OTY3KJCUWZ

By: Sanddy @ zyshow bbs

File size: 187MB

http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=36E9CGU...N301OYMVBX3X17J

By: YDY BT

In this enews, there was a news clip of last Friday ISWAK autograph session.

because of you, thank you so much for uploading the song!!!

Wow...no wonder they put this song into the OST...because it's like Joe's view and Ariel's view combined!!! It's SO SWEET!

Thank you! :)

Guest simoneliu18

how ya wanna get from me? thru msn.

if msn. this is my add : manda_kexin@hotmail.com

send it kept givin me errors. and mega upload, the file is too big for it.

so perhaps thru msn?

perhaps thru email: simoneliu18@yahoo.com

Thanx :)

Guest oh so delicious

The Entertainment 100% show with Joe is a must watch! I watched it last night and laughed a bunch... Btw, his mom & Jason from this series also appear... she's such a cute lady! Lucky girl who got a date with Joe. ^_^ Xiao Ju... funny as hell~! :lol: Especially how he kept on making fun of the 2nd girl's bangs. =X =X

Archived