[Taiwanese Drama 2005] It Started With A Kiss 惡劇之吻

sugarplum892

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dianaj1985

I cant wait to watch the ep5 nw... X>

yup me too now while waiting for the taiwan version to be posted here

i'll rewatch the japan version too coz i gt it vcd with me...

if the TW VCD is going to be in singapore for sale iam sure i'll gt the VCD too YAY! XP

Michelle, the middle girl is Lara. She's very pretty isn't it?

I just saw the pics of Joe in the OST Official Release promotion!!! OMG OMG OMG...at first, they only say that Joe, Jason, Lara, and Nan Quan Ma Ma would be attending.

BUT

Ariel went too!!! And guess what?! Both Joe and Ariel wore the same color clothes again!!! Last time, they wore yellow. And this time, they wore green!!!

Umm...maybe it's me, but I wonder if anything is fishy there?! :lol: If so, that's even better than anything else! To have Joe and Ariel together in real!!! Wooohooo...:wub::wub:

:lol: LOL

I think I officially went crazy. Please ignore me. :P

Edit to add the photos:

credits to GIGI @ Joesfamily website

121xw.jpg

117oq.jpg

Awww.. They look so sweet standing next to each other. :wub:

I actually don't find Lara very pretty. Her features look like the stereotypical Russian. I know she's half Russian, but yeah, her nose and jaw are a little too harsh. Just a little nitpick of mine. :P

Ok, let me go find that OST torrent. :D

Guest oh so delicious

Thanks Yvonne for sharing those pics!!! Ariels looks really cute/pretty in the pics!!! Love her top~! Joe and Ah Jing(gosh need to find out his real name) = <3 <3 <3 :lol:

Do you know if Joe sang? Cuz on Entertainment 100 he was like there is a possible chance of him singing if the crowd is high enough! I wanna hear him even if it sucks! xD

Guest oh so delicious

I'm listening to the OST right now... a bit disappointed. :mellow: Maybe I have to listen to it a few times before I like....

At the moment I only like... #2 Say U Love Me, #8 Neng Bu Neng, #12 Er Zur Ju...

Oh and... #9 The Whole World Knows

Guest ROCKWITHU

play62sf.jpg

Anyone know what show this is that has Ariel, Joe, Rainie, and Alan on? Really want to download a show where both Ariel and Joe are on interacting with each other.

Guest oh so delicious

Anyone know what show this is that has Ariel, Joe, Rainie, and Alan on? Really want to download a show where both Ariel and Joe are on interacting with each other.

That's Jun Ee Da Ka Da (my whorrible romanization..) aka 綜藝大哥大.  It was like 3 weeks ago I believe. Not much of Ariel and Joe interacting though but it was cute with the whole Pringles thing.

It was Zong Yi Da Ge Da. There's like.. NO Joe&Ariel interaction. and they were only up there for a puny bit. it was pretty lame

Guest hauwulli

the hardsubbed version of episode 1 is now available @ d-addicts :D it's direct download too :)

and YAY!! only 1-2 more days for ep 5, can't wait ^_^

oh so delicious, Joe didn't really sing at the promotion party...

BUT

He did say he will when the ratings break through 8!!! :lol:

Moreover, one GREAT news!!!

Joe and Ariel will be filming the ending theme MV!!! :wub::wub:

Archived