[Taiwanese Drama 2005] It Started With A Kiss 惡劇之吻

sugarplum892

Guest yuans7love

I found the FULL version of the 3 songs in ISWAK!!! Woohooo...not that great of a quality...but better than nothing!

Thanks to CTV forum and ISWAK yahoogroup!

發表人:♥棒球ⓘ興農﹌(emily12359)

01.片頭曲

http://lisa92.myweb.hinet.net/kissSay.mp3

02.插曲(靠近一點點)

http://lisa92.myweb.hinet.net/kiss.mp3

03.Ending song

http://lisa92.myweb.hinet.net/kiss1.mp3

THANKS!!!! omgosh i'm sooo excited to watch the next episode! seriously that's all i'm going to think about tomorrow -.-;;; lol~

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xmichellee

Michelle & hauwulli, the ending song is actually sung by a newcomer...called Wang Lan En. I think. She is the girl who composed the song for Fan Wei Qi and Angela Zhang

oh really? but she sounds like Ariel..hahaha. i like the song that she composed for Angela and Fan Wei Qi too!

Guest oceanic

^^ Yeah there's an OST for the series... It should be coming out sometime next week... supposedly the 18th/21st(date keeps on changing).

:) Great!

Thanks for letting me know. I really like the theme song, it's cute.

New episode today. Hope to get it from CB soon.... tomorrow maybe.

This is one weird, nice and funny idol drama.

Hope it's going to be so throughout til the end, and not drag.

:P *lol* so many expectations from me.. :lol:

Guest oh so delicious

YAY SPANKS! I always thought YDY was slower than Icefish but it's the opposite for ep.4 o_o

Yeahh actually YDY is usually slower but today Icefish seems to be having some problems... i can't even view the first page... :blink:

Now I feel I can preoccupy myself with other things as it downloads. :lol:

@ oceanic: I don't think this series will drag.... there's definitely going to be a lot more stuff happening... ;D

Warning: Ep 4 SPOILERS alert!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG....:wub:

hyperventilating from laughing and giggling so much after watching Ep 4

I am once again on cloud 9...and you know what, it feels better than cloud 9, whatever that may be. It's 4am my time now...and I am still giggling with...I don't know...just a wonderful feeling...like falling in love for the first time.

I JUST LOVE EP 4!!! Can it get any better than this? I seem to ask myself this question everytime I finished watching an ep...yet everytime, each new episode has managed to surpass my expectation!!! Giving me many wonderful and sweet surprise!!! :D

I really can't find the words to truly describe how much I :wub: ep 4.

Ok, I must say...maybe it's me, but finally, I am a bit tired of that class F teacher...he seems to talk too much... However, it might be just me...who just can't ever get enough of Joe and Ariel scenes!

BUT despite that tiny complaint...everything else of Ep 4 is fantastic!

I totally love to see how Joe and Ariel's relationship is changing! Especially from Joe's side. Ariel is so getting to him...everything he didn't want to do, he ended up doing them...all due to Ariel asking him to. He's like surrendering to her...without realizing it himself!!! Just like his father said, it's fun to watch Ariel having such power over Joe.

All throughout the ep, I kept on giggling at all those hilarious, cute and sweet scenes!!! Of course, starting from the infamous "bed" scene! LOL...Ariel was just too cute, being so loud and ditsy! And seeing Joe laughed like that...WOW, it sure surprised me! I never thought Joe/Zhi Shu will ever laugh in such way!!!

It was so cute of Joe to wait up for Ariel..."fishing" so he called it...waiting all along for Ariel to come downstairs! Also, I love the stairs scene, where Joe carried Ariel upstairs!!! :lol: The director tried to tease us...hehehe...the next scene with Joe standing in front of the window, fixing his clothes, with the messy bed behind him! Hehehe...as if to hint that Joe and Ariel did do something! LOL

I then love the scene where Joe poured coffee for Ariel...awww...and Ariel looked so pretty there...in her little night gown and messy hair. Aww...d@mn, Joe and Ariel just look so good together! :wub:

And my gawd...I couldn't breathe when Joe said to Ariel, "Even if I will like you, I still won't let them control my life." OMG OMG OMG...that means he did contemplated with this idea!!! Woohooo...that means he had thought about liking Ariel. And you know what, I think he is already liking her! Hehehe...if I remember correctly, this scene isn't in the comic! But oh, how I love it!

Moreover, I love the conversation Joe and Ariel had after the tutoring session. It was SO sweet and thoughtful that Ariel gave him a cup of oatmeal instead of coffee...and that Joe accepted it and continued to drink it. :wub: Awwwww, so heart-warming!

Then, it was way cool to see Joe opening up to Ariel...but once again, realized he revealed way TOO much...and quickly recovered to his old self, and said goodnite!

My goodness, there are so many scenes I love here...I can go on and on. But I will be boring you all...oh my goodness, oh my goodness, I am sorry...I am just so excited!!!

Oh one more thing, I just want to say I really really love this Zhi Shu. I think the TW adaptation is the BEST! Really...thanks to the director, and Joe. Joe is extremely good, portraying Zhi Shu. You can see all the emotions playing out on his face...you can tell exactly what he is feeling!!! I am just so impressed!

And the PREVIEW!!! THE KISS!!! WOooohoooo!!! Like usual, I can't wait! But I truly have Ep 4 to pass the time...because there are just so many scenes that I can rewatch again and again without being tired of it!!!

Joe and Ariel = Major Sweetness! :wub:

Guest oh so delicious

I'm so tempted to read what you wrote, Yvonne but since I don't want to be spoiled... *looks away* so lucky to have watched it already!!! I'm only 50% done d/ling. :'(

Seems like a goood episode (from the first few sentences I read from your review!) ;]

Sorry for almost spoiling you all...I am sorry. I will change it for spoilers alert.

But heck yeah...this is a great episode...though some boring scenes...yet like I said before, it might be just me because I keep on wanting more Joe and Ariel interaction.

Can't wait to discuss this ep with you all!

Guest oh so delicious

For those who have troubling connecting..... I think if you switch to Bitcomet v .6, you'll be able to connect. =) I used to have that problem too.

Just finished watching the episode. Omg. I thought it was so creepy and funny when the brother jumped out of the closet like that. He's an odd little boy but the things he does make me laugh so much. :lol:

This episode had quite a few sweet moments between the lovely couple. The "bed ish" scene was hilarious. I love how he teases her!!!

I love the part when she gives him oatmeal instead of coffee! It's so sweet and he accepted it! :D Ariel is adorablee! I think she's doing a good job!

Joe... I love him more and more.... he's acting out the way I imagined the character to be.

Oh~! I agree with you Yvonne... he is definitely developing some feelings for her.. that line when he was like Even if I like you, I wouldn't follow through with their plans is a dead giveaway. Plus he had that "look." ^_^ There are a gazillion ways he could have worded it but nope! Clear sign! *nod nod* -giggles-

The mom is adorable as well! I loove her bubbliness!

Hmmm the F class teacher creeps me out though.... he's so weird?!??

Next week looks like a good episode as well. ^____^ Who is that little girl? Was it Ah Jing and Xiang Qing dancing at that party? o_O I couldn't see clearly...

Archived