Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

They had  really worked hard physically for this movie. Kudos to them. Action movies looks more hard work, but Shes good at it. I would love to see her act as a female cop with gun but not like same thing as Athena, this time will be on the good side :)

Um.. Long time she has not worked with KBS, interesting, I'm happy I get to see her in drama again this year...hehe...one more thing I really hope she teams up with Jo Seung woo again just to see how they together.

• Like 1

Guest BrisaBreeze

Now I have to make a list of actors to see who is perfect for her. lol. I hope they don't cast someone much younger than her (if she really accepts the offer). At first, I was hoping that the male lead was the same age (I'm not into a Noona - Dongsaeng thing), but it's already written in the synopsis that he's younger. :(

BTW, her character's name is Hong Na Ri. It's kinda similar to my favorite, Hong Nan Hee. :D Wish she's as cute as her!

Soo Ae to star in 'The Man Who Lives in Our House'?

By alim17    11 hours ago    5,193    1,106    2

Actress Soo Ae might be returning to the small screen for the first time in a year through a romantic comedy!

On July 29, her rep stated, "Soo Ae is in discussion over appearing in KBS 2TV's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'The Man Who Lives in Our House.'"

To continue reading, please click here.

Source: allkpop

Guest BrisaBreeze

Running Man Episode 310

Source: sbs_runningman_sbs

“Running Man” Joins Forces With Actresses To Become National Athletes

Actresses Soo Ae, Ha Jae Sook, and Oh Yeon Seo from the upcoming movie “Take Off 2” are up next on “Running Man!”

The three actresses will be competing for the title of “national athlete” on the July 31 episode of the popular SBS variety show.

On this episode, Soo Ae and Oh Yeon Seo become the two team leaders. Oh Yeon Seo is teammates with ace Song Ji Hyo and show off an impressive team work as they fight against Soo Ae’s team, who has the unpredictable dark horse Ha Jae Sook.

To continue reading, please click here.

Source: Soompi

This story sounds more like Japanese type of drama, I hope it's not a copy. 

It's mentioned that the man is younger. I think maybe one or two years younger.  I'm with you don't want a much younger man. But then how would the romance will come to play when he supposed to be her step father? 

By the way, wasn't  Hong Nan Hee has a dongseang boyfriend? Hahaha.. 

I want to see your list see if anyone I like, but I do hope they pick the male whom I like or willing to like. 

If this drama to go ahead, who will she be compete against?

I feel like most Dramabeans readers are not our favorite, did you read their comments ☹️

• Like 1

Guest BrisaBreeze

I don't think it copies Japanese dramas as it's based on a webtoon with the same name. *Finger crossed* But I'm not sure, 'cos I don't watch any Japanese dramas lately. You can read the webtoon here

Here is Hong Na Ri from the webtoon.

theman_zpsyn1ybhl8.png

And the male lead character, Go Nan Gil.

theman2_zpse88cfvkv.jpg

Cko_J1xUYAAT9Tu_zpspvhwgvk2.jpg

Credit to owner

I can picture Su Ae as Hong Na Ri, but after seeing the male lead character, it's really hard to picture any actor as him. He just looks...young? lol. 

It will compete against MBC's Woman With a Suitcase which stars Choi Ji Woo and Joo Jin Mo and SBS's Scarlet Heart: Goryeo which stars Lee Joon Ki and IU. It's quite tough for a rom com, actually.

I couldn't watch the show live today, couldn't get connected. Is it too many people watching or something, I used to watch Mask live on SBS before and was all fine. Have to watch later on kshow.

Oh, that will be a tough competition for her. I like Choi Ji Woo too. But Soo Ae comes first hehe..., isn't last time Mask competes against Scholar ... with Lee Jun Ki? Now again? I feel the pressure for her already if she's taking this one. Heard that KBS only cares about the rating...:(

Guest BrisaBreeze
Guest BrisaBreeze

Yeah, you are right. Mask competed against LJK's Scholar Who Walks the Night, and Mask won last time. But his new drama is so hyped and seems to be very popular. I don't know how many episodes it has, but I think The Man Living in Our House will premiere during its second half or final episodes. If it's true, this will put TMLOH at a disadvantage of gaining the ratings.

I got to watch Running Man live, but the connection was pretty bad. She didn't talk much, but that's okay 'cos there are plenty of cute and funny moments. :wub: Can't wait for the English subs. BTW, she will appear in episode 311 as well, but only the first half.

Source: sbs_runningman_sbs

Guest BrisaBreeze
Herald Pop - Naver: 'Running Man', a match to select a member of the national team, Soo Ae and Kim Jong Kook, love is in the air 

1. ...

2. [+666, -60] Wow, Soo Ae is crazy gorgeous~ It's making my heart race!! Soo Ae ♡

3. [+553, -44] Soo Ae has good eye for men ㅋㅋ

4. ... 

5. [+437, -40] They have a 3-year age difference, it's reasonable

To continue reading, please click here.

Source: kkuljaem