❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Prayers go out to Ji Sung and Won Bin to stay safe as they have chosen the ordinary duties of Korean citizens to perform.......I want to see these two hotties again...hopefully they're doing well cuz i look forward to seeing more of them...

yes! I pray for them to stay safe !! :) come back soon!! ji sung & won bin

Guest babygurldoc

Aww so they really break up?

I just saw this on the entertainment news on channel 44.

Wow this really sux then

I thought they look good as a couple

I wish them both luck

So who broke up w/ whom? or was it mutual?

Thanx

Aww so they really break up?

I just saw this on the entertainment news on channel 44.

Wow this really sux then

I thought they look good as a couple

I wish them both luck

So who broke up w/ whom? or was it mutual?

Thanx

the story is something like....

....during Christmas time last year, he booked out on Xmas eve and they met for awhile, he didn't give her any present though...(probably no time to go get it since he is in camp most of the time). It seems that is was also her birthday too ! Instead of celebrating her birthday together, he went to meet up with his buddies and didn't managed to spend time with her.

...she got upset, she told the press that she got tired of waiting.

He always put his friends before her...that makes her feel she is not important...

Anything to add, anybody ?

aww... yeah, me too... i wish won bin and ji sung the best of luck to come back soon.... and i also can't wait to watch their dramas or movies... we'll all wait patiently.... :):D

the story is something like....

....during Christmas time last year, he booked out on Xmas eve and they met for awhile, he didn't give her any present though...(probably no time to go get it since he is in camp most of the time). It seems that is was also her birthday too ! Instead of celebrating her birthday together, he went to meet up with his buddies and didn't managed to spend time with her.

...she got upset, she told the press that she got tired of waiting.

He always put his friends before her...that makes her feel she is not important...

Anything to add, anybody ?

I guess they were not committed enough to try to talk about their problems and taking the east way out by ending their relationship. I understand how Ms. Park feels, but perhaps they could have talked about this problem instead of parting ways. Anyway, as Ji-sung is now in the military, perhaps it is good for them to take a breather and think things out. There is a chance they would get back together.

I guess they were not committed enough to try to talk about their problems and taking the east way out by ending their relationship. I understand how Ms. Park feels, but perhaps they could have talked about this problem instead of parting ways. Anyway, as Ji-sung is now in the military, perhaps it is good for them to take a breather and think things out. There is a chance they would get back together.

yah...just hope they can each find their own happiness.

hi everyone...i'm a super fan of jisung and have been regularly lurking on this thread (from the old and new soompi site) for quite some time now. just couldn't help reacting on the news of his and solmi's split-up. too bad but the truth is i'm a big fan of STLD4M. i hope he and eugene can do another wonderful project together when he gets back from military service. i think they are meant for each other :wub:

hi everyone...i'm a super fan of jisung and have been regularly lurking on this thread (from the old and new soompi site) for quite some time now. just couldn't help reacting on the news of his and solmi's split-up. too bad but the truth is i'm a big fan of STLD4M. i hope he and eugene can do another wonderful project together when he gets back from military service. i think they are meant for each other :wub:

I read in Eugene's thread that she is going to act in a new drama soon but not sure who will be her co-star yet...too bad Jisung is serving his military now, if not...he might get a chance too !

I am sure many of us would like to see them together in another new drama again !

116085014.gif

Guest mayetlovesjisung

Happy Lunar New Year to all Jisung's fans !

May all the Good Fortune be with you always....

117276348.gif

Jisung Forever !

When is he coming back? I can't wait to see him again. Love this guy ssssssooooooooo MUCH! :D

awww.. what cute pictures!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT by @confusedheart

Soompi_Advent_mini.jpg

December 24th

We have finally reached the end of this fun-filled journey, solving riddles as we counted days to Christmas. Well, the wait is now over! Christmas is finally here! :issohappy:

Spoiler

轉 — BTS — Permission To Dance

Time to relax and spend time with our loved ones while indulging in some yummy food, good wine and chocolates.:fullofhearts:

Here is a very special hamper for being such a sport!  :heartxoxo:

wine as a christmas gift - Online Discount Shop for Electronics, Apparel,  Toys, Books, Games, Computers, Shoes, Jewelry, Watches, Baby Products,  Sports & Outdoors, Office Products, Bed & Bath, Furniture, Tools, Hardware,

And because we want to end this on a sweet note, do share with us your sweetest memory associated with Christmas. :love:

See you soon in another exciting event next year!:kiss_wink:

I wish you hope, love, joy and peace this Christmas! - Boomer Eco Crusader

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @agenth @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl

Edited by confusedheart
Edited for Christmas event 2021

Guest --savers--

.....approximately one and a half year more to go !

Hang in there !

waaaahhh.. i cant wait!!! i really2 miss him!!! :w00t:

15130.jpg

how sweet!!! :rolleyes: