❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

*quoted image*

Ji Sung designs furniture for charity 

I often imagine a living room integrating with a study room for my home, a space filled with books and scripts. Considering a design not only useful but original, a sofa-and-study-space mix is created. I spend most of my private time at home in the living room. With the sofa, I can lie down on and fall asleep while feeling tired after reading. A desk is close at hand when needed. I can stay in the living room all day long without feeling bored.  (Ji Sung's design concept, translated from Chinese into English by me)

Source: Baidu Ji Sung bar (thanks for the Chinese translation and pics)

Hi everyone ^^

New Video Ji Sung with designs furniture for charity :w00t:  

Ji Sung designs furniture for charity

*quoted image*

Hi nesais' & NewHeart, thanks for sharing this stuff...................Really he designed this? Very nice & cool design.............After his drama, I miss him! That I was wondering what he was up to these days. NewHeart, upon watching this video, he just steals my heart.......... there's something seriously sexy about JS. :sweatingbullets:

Hi nesais' & NewHeart, thanks for sharing this stuff...................Really he designed this? Very nice & cool design.............After his drama, I miss him! That I was wondering what he was up to these days. NewHeart, upon watching this video, he just steals my heart.......... there's something seriously sexy about JS.  :sweatingbullets:

Ji Sung has my heart too, Willenette!  Oh yeah he's sexy, and I adore his smile, which always brings out his warmth and sincerity!!! 

I think it's him who really did the design. Do you see the draft he drew? So very amateurish. lol The sofa set isn't showy, just like Ji Sung. But he brought personality and comfort to his design..

NewHeart, thanks for the link. Both you and Ji Sung make my day.  :P

Hi,

Thanks NewHeart, willenette and nesais for all pictures, news and link. I agree with you all. I miss him on the screen. Hope we can see him soon. :wub:

I took some caps from the charity link and want to share them.

bscap0000nh.jpg

bscap0001dg.jpg

I love this smile.:phew:

bscap0004vq.jpg

bscap0006y.jpg

bscap0009w.jpg

bscap0013bj.jpg

bscap0017l.jpg

bscap0019d.jpg

Hi,

Thanks NewHeart, willenette and nesais for all pictures, news and link. I agree with you all. I miss him on the screen. Hope we can see him soon. :wub:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hi trigg, thanks for posting more captures of this...............His current GF is just so lucky to have him, huh? (Lee Bo Young, right/) I so can't wait for his next project also, dear. :lol:

Hi,

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Thanks Trigg for the caps. I'm so fascinated by his smile...oh my gosh...need I say more?

Hi,

Willenette and Nesais, I absolutely agree with you and no need to say more.:wub:

SBS_BOSS twitt this picture today. I'm not sure if still unseen or not.

468084094.jpg

Waiting for JS's new movie - My PS Partners :rolleyes:

Finally Ji Sung has landed a role in a movie. OMG I'm super excited about it!!! :w00t:  I know he always likes to challenge himself but I was still a bit surprised he'd take on a role so daring....hmm...it's got something about phone sex.!! 

[NEWS] 'Protect the Boss' couple Ji Sung & Choi Kang Hee to MC '2011 SBS Drama Awards'

20110914_protecttheboss_3.jpg

Actors Ji Sung and Choi Kang Hee, who played the much-loved couple of SBS‘s ‘Protect the Boss‘, will come together again to co-MC SBS’s ‘2011 Drama Awards’.

On December 17th, SBS disclosed, “Ji Sung and Choi Kang Hee will be MCing the awards ceremony. They’ve shown their chemistry through ‘Protect the Boss’, so we’re looking forward to seeing how they’ll work together as MCs for the event.”

Many are expecting a smooth performance from the couple, since Choi Kang Hee has experience as a DJ while Ji Sung has emceed for programs like ‘Music Bank‘.

SBS has revealed that there will be a final third MC joining them, who will be announced at a later date.

The ’2011 SBS Drama Awards’ will air on December 31st.

Source + Photos: Joy News 24 via Naver

source

Hi,

Thank you nesais and venuxu for the news. I'm really excited now. But i couldn't really understand  this movie content? Or about what? What are you talking about? I couldn't find anything about it. Hope, it's not like a indecent thing.

[NEWS] 'Protect the Boss' couple Ji Sung & Choi Kang Hee to MC '2011 SBS Drama Awards'

*quoted image*

Actors Ji Sung and Choi Kang Hee, who played the much-loved couple of SBS‘s ‘Protect the Boss‘, will come together again to co-MC SBS’s ‘2011 Drama Awards’.

On December 17th, SBS disclosed, “Ji Sung and Choi Kang Hee will be MCing the awards ceremony. They’ve shown their chemistry through ‘Protect the Boss’, so we’re looking forward to seeing how they’ll work together as MCs for the event.”

Many are expecting a smooth performance from the couple, since Choi Kang Hee has experience as a DJ while Ji Sung has emceed for programs like ‘Music Bank‘.

SBS has revealed that there will be a final third MC joining them, who will be announced at a later date.

The ’2011 SBS Drama Awards’ will air on December 31st.

Source + Photos: Joy News 24 via Naver

source

Hi nesais, this news is cool! Thanks for posting this here. I think this is the 1st MC work of JS....................I hope they'll invite Jaejoong also to be the 3rd MC - hehehe but I highly doubt that would happen This girl has such a lively personality. "Protect the Boss" drama was good. Good that I get to see these two again! :lol:

Hi nesais, this news is cool! Thanks for posting this here. I think this is the 1st MC work of JS....................I hope they'll invite Jaejoong also to be the 3rd MC - hehehe but I highly doubt that would happen This girl has such a lively personality.  "Protect the Boss" drama was good. Good that I get to see these two again!  :lol:

Seriously I'm thrilled I get a chance to see Ji Sung  reunite with Choi Kang Hee so soon. For me there's no other way to celebrate New Year's Eve better than this!! As for Jaejoong, I learned the third MC is a female though. Don't be too disappointed, Willenette....Jaejoong might attend the ceremony. :D

Guest NewHeart

:w00t:   :wub:

[NEWS] 111220 JYJ Kim Jaejoong – Jisung – Choi Kanghee to unite once again in radio…

JYJ Kim Jaejoong, Jisung, Choi Kanghee who received great love with SBS’s summer drama ‘Protect the Boss’ are going to unite again after a long time.

20111220143749_8059.jpg

These three people will reunite after a long time on KBS radio ‘Choi Kanghee’s Vol de Nuit’ at 12:00 on the night from 25th to 26th Dec. Last October, Kim Jaejoong appeared on Choi Kanghee’s ‘Pump up the Volume’ via surprise phone call. But this time, he will directly appear in the studio, which is receiving high expectation from fans.

The PD who is responsible for KBS ‘Choi Kanghee’s Vol de Nuit’ revealed via his twitter, “In the 1st part of Choi Kanghee’s Vol de Nuit on the 25th, Jisung and JYJ Kim Jaejoong who were with her in ‘Protect the Boss’ will appear and are going to make a warm Christmas. Oh yeah! Should look forward to it!”

After learning this news, fans expressed their expectation, “I feel like I receive a very big gift for my lonely Christmas.” “It’s good that we can meet Cha-Cha couple after a long time.” “It would be very nice if Wang Jihye-ssi could appear too. It’s unfortunate but it’s good to reminisce the drama.”

(Other parts omitted)

Source: Topstar News

Translation by: The_Little_Pear of JYJ3

Shared by: JYJ3

Please do not add to, alter, or remove the credits

:w00t:   :wub:

[NEWS] 111220 JYJ Kim Jaejoong – Jisung – Choi Kanghee to unite once again in radio…

JYJ Kim Jaejoong, Jisung, Choi Kanghee who received great love with SBS’s summer drama ‘Protect the Boss’ are going to unite again after a long time.

*quoted image*

These three people will reunite after a long time on KBS radio ‘Choi Kanghee’s Vol de Nuit’ at 12:00 on the night from 25th to 26th Dec. Last October, Kim Jaejoong appeared on Choi Kanghee’s ‘Pump up the Volume’ via surprise phone call. But this time, he will directly appear in the studio, which is receiving high expectation from fans.

The PD who is responsible for KBS ‘Choi Kanghee’s Vol de Nuit’ revealed via his twitter, “In the 1st part of Choi Kanghee’s Vol de Nuit on the 25th, Jisung and JYJ Kim Jaejoong who were with her in ‘Protect the Boss’ will appear and are going to make a warm Christmas. Oh yeah! Should look forward to it!”

After learning this news, fans expressed their expectation, “I feel like I receive a very big gift for my lonely Christmas.” “It’s good that we can meet Cha-Cha couple after a long time.” “It would be very nice if Wang Jihye-ssi could appear too. It’s unfortunate but it’s good to reminisce the drama.”

(Other parts omitted)

Source: Topstar News

Translation by: The_Little_Pear of JYJ3

Shared by: JYJ3

Please do not add to, alter, or remove the credits

Thanks for sharing this exciting news. What a surprise! OHHHHH Ji Sung's voice is highly addictive to me. :wub:  I enjoyed CKH's interaction with JS last time she called out to him on her old radio show. Based on their easygoing conversation, it's obvious they've built a comfortable rapport. Too bad it was way tooooooo short, like 5 minutes?! So happy they'll make it up to us at Christmas time. :w00t:

tvN TAXI EP. 223 TRAILER

This is the link for tvN talk show "TAXI." Ji Sung is the guest for this week's show on Thursday. 

The emcee asked questions like " When was the last time you kissed someone?"  " Will you marry the person you're dating now?"  Seems like JS ignored every single sensitive question in a funny way by singing "Sorry Sorry." LOL At the end it hints we will get a peek into Ji Sung's inner mind via the interview.