❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

:wub:

Hi everyone!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR :w00t:

Lee Min Ho, Jisung and Choi Kang Hee receive grand prize at SBS Actor Awards

*quoted image*

City Hunter’s Lee Min Ho and Protect The Boss’s Jisung and Choi Kang Hee received the Best Actor prize in the special project category.

At 2011 SBS Actor Awards that was held at Deung Chon SBS Public Hall on December 31 starting from 8:40 p.m, Lee Min Ho, Jisung and Choi Kang Hee received awards.

After receiving the award Lee Min Ho says, “Five years ago, I played a lead role in a series that was not that popular, but it came to an early finish. However, five years later today, I am on this grand stage receiving an award. I want to thank all the staff who have worked hard for City Hunter, and all the fans in Korea and worldwide for always supporting and encouraging me.”

Jisung reveals, “I never imagined that I would be receiving this prize. It feels like yesterday that I stressed out at my lack of acting, but thank you for giving me such a grand prize. I really appreciate the opportunity that I had to work with many staff members. The team for Protect The Boss worked in perfect harmony. My father is currently ill, and it’s his birthday today. I think this will be a great gift to him.”

Choi Kang Hee was about to cry and said, “The shooting was really tough, but it was fun too. There’s a saying ‘Love grows even in the fiercest battlefield’ I don’t know if this will explain what I’m trying to say, but Protect The Boss was a piece of work like that maxim. I think that I lack in every way. So what I tried hardest is to be like the viewers. I want to be an actress who can gain sympathy and give dream to the viewers.”

Source: TV Report AND   http://en.korea.com/blog/enter

MOR PICS Ji Sung And Kang Hee… So cute!!

They are realy Best Couple!! :lol:  

*quoted image*

*quoted image* *quoted image*

*quoted image* *quoted image*

*quoted image*

Happy New Year to you too, NewHeart!!!

I believe you've watched the ceremony. What a night for Ji Sung and the PtB team! When Ji Sung's name was called as winner of Top Excellence Award, he looked overwhelmed, and I was simply ecstatic!!! OHHHHH I heard the crowd cheer so loud. I felt like screaming at the precious and glorious moment!

Thanks for sharing the article. I  really like Ji Sung's heartfelt acceptance speech. He was really humble as always. Y'know he completely deserves the award as one of the most talented and versatile actors in Korean. And his thank-yous and acknowledgements sounds so earnest to me.  You can tell my love for him has gone through the roof. :wub:

:wub: 

Hi everyone!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR :w00t: 

Lee Min Ho, Jisung and Choi Kang Hee receive grand prize at SBS Actor Awards

*quoted image*

City Hunter’s Lee Min Ho and Protect The Boss’s Jisung and Choi Kang Hee received the Best Actor prize in the special project category.

At 2011 SBS Actor Awards that was held at Deung Chon SBS Public Hall on December 31 starting from 8:40 p.m, Lee Min Ho, Jisung and Choi Kang Hee received awards.

After receiving the award Lee Min Ho says, “Five years ago, I played a lead role in a series that was not that popular, but it came to an early finish. However, five years later today, I am on this grand stage receiving an award. I want to thank all the staff who have worked hard for City Hunter, and all the fans in Korea and worldwide for always supporting and encouraging me.”

Jisung reveals, “I never imagined that I would be receiving this prize. It feels like yesterday that I stressed out at my lack of acting, but thank you for giving me such a grand prize. I really appreciate the opportunity that I had to work with many staff members. The team for Protect The Boss worked in perfect harmony. My father is currently ill, and it’s his birthday today. I think this will be a great gift to him.”

Choi Kang Hee was about to cry and said, “The shooting was really tough, but it was fun too. There’s a saying ‘Love grows even in the fiercest battlefield’ I don’t know if this will explain what I’m trying to say, but Protect The Boss was a piece of work like that maxim. I think that I lack in every way. So what I tried hardest is to be like the viewers. I want to be an actress who can gain sympathy and give dream to the viewers.”

Source: TV Report AND   http://en.korea.com/blog/enter

MOR PICS Ji Sung And Kang Hee… So cute!!

They are realy Best Couple!! :lol: 

*quoted image*

*quoted image* *quoted image*

*quoted image* *quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hi NewHeart, thanks for posting all these stuff about the awarding night. Congratulations for Protect the Boss team!! JS is so adorable. The couple is sooo adorable! Congratulations to all the winners though! As his character here prone to panic attacks, Ji Heon (JS) brought a new level of fun and comedy to the drama. I think viewers really got to empathize with him as he struggled to overcome his self-loathing and stage fright. I became a fan of Jaejoong here in this drama. Even though the rookie actor was surrounding by a stellar cast, he gave them a run for their money. :lol:

The drama is a good balance of drama and comedy. :lol:

2011 10Awards│TV series and director of the year

It was not an abundant year. During the whole year, there were only a handful of dramas that left an impression and 10Asia's choices for drama, director, writer and actor of the year got focused on two projects or so. But despite this, we were happy, angry, cried and laughed because of the dramas that were shown at the times they were in 2011. That is why once again this year, we reveal the choices made by the writers of 10Asia who we can proudly say kept a close eye on the numerous dramas that went on air. This is not to deem one better than the other but to share the memories and emotions in each person's heart.

(skipped unrelated.....)

MBC "Royal Family"

A drama which started as a reportage on how conglomerates move and maintain their power, then developed into a mystery drama which pursued the sins and truths regarding a human being, and ultimately discussed on how a being with many sins can be redeemed, while not letting go of any one of these three elements. (Lee Seung-han)

Kim Do-hoon - MBC "Royal Family"

What stood out was his courage to take on a sensitive topic that stabs at the heart of conglomerate families in Korea's broadcasting environment where a director is also producer, and his perseverance which pushed the show forward till the end. He maintained tension while not losing a sense of balance. (Beck Una)

Credit : 10Asia

TO READ FULL ARTICLE - http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2011122916461697121

Hi NewHeart, thanks for posting all these stuff about the awarding night. Congratulations for Protect the Boss team!! JS is so adorable. The couple is sooo adorable! Congratulations to all the winners though! As his character here prone to panic attacks, Ji Heon (JS) brought a new level of fun and comedy to the drama. I think viewers really got to empathize with him as he struggled to overcome his self-loathing and stage fright. I became a fan of Jaejoong here in this drama. Even though the rookie actor was surrounding by a stellar cast, he gave them a run for their money.  :lol:

The drama is a good balance of drama and comedy.  :lol:

2011 10Awards│TV series and director of the year

It was not an abundant year. During the whole year, there were only a handful of dramas that left an impression and 10Asia's choices for drama, director, writer and actor of the year got focused on two projects or so. But despite this, we were happy, angry, cried and laughed because of the dramas that were shown at the times they were in 2011. That is why once again this year, we reveal the choices made by the writers of 10Asia who we can proudly say kept a close eye on the numerous dramas that went on air. This is not to deem one better than the other but to share the memories and emotions in each person's heart.

(skipped unrelated.....)

MBC "Royal Family"

A drama which started as a reportage on how conglomerates move and maintain their power, then developed into a mystery drama which pursued the sins and truths regarding a human being, and ultimately discussed on how a being with many sins can be redeemed, while not letting go of any one of these three elements. (Lee Seung-han)

Kim Do-hoon - MBC "Royal Family"

What stood out was his courage to take on a sensitive topic that stabs at the heart of conglomerate families in Korea's broadcasting environment where a director is also producer, and his perseverance which pushed the show forward till the end. He maintained tension while not losing a sense of balance. (Beck Una)

Credit : 10Asia

TO READ FULL ARTICLE - http://10.asiae.co.k...122916461697121

Last year Ji Sung showed his incredible acting range in two dramas, Protect the Boss, an offbeat romcom and Royal Family, a heavy melodrama. IMO, they're Ji Sung's best performance to date. Too bad  Royal Family's leads were completely snubbed at MBC's year-end awarding ceremony. Well at least it's aroused doubts in the press as to why Ji Sung and Yeom Jung Ah didn't pick up any awards for their stellar performance in RF. Would like to share one of them I read with you all. Translators help if you don't read Korean like me.

http://news.nate.com/view/20120101n06055

Hi, here are some 'SBS Drama Awards' video clips to share. Enjoy!

JS and CKH on the red carpet

Top Excellence Award, Drama Special, Actor (watch Ji Sung's part at 6:00)

Best Couple

Top 10 Stars

Behind the Scene

Hi 'nesais, thanks for sharing these videos here. I'm happy for JS that he won the ‘Best Actor Award’ for the category of drama special, ‘Best Couple Award’, and ‘Top 10 Stars Award’ for ‘Protect the boss’ - these were (3) awards he got during that awarding night. He said that he should stop saying he has no luck at awards. He said maybe it was given to him because he keeps on saying this. :lol:

Hi 'nesais, thanks for sharing these videos here. I'm happy for JS that he won the ‘Best Actor Award’ for the category of drama special, ‘Best Couple Award’, and ‘Top 10 Stars Award’ for ‘Protect the boss’ - these were (3) awards he got during that awarding night. He said that he should stop saying he has no luck at awards. He said maybe it was given to him  because he keeps on saying this.  :lol:

He kinda made fun of himself?! :lol:  Anyway, BEST OF LUCK, Ji Sung~~

Because they won the BEST COUPLE award...

I just had to re-post this VIDEO

I miss JH & ES  :wub:

Let's watch how they fell in love all over again!

Link:

JH & ES Falling iN LoVe

Thanks for the wonderful MV.  I absolutely love the OTP!!  :wub: 

How cute they were at the awards night. It brings a smile to my lips whenever I see the sweet couple!

4.gif

5.gif

7.gif

Backstage interview photos? I guess..

jisungme20120105004410.jpg

jisungme20120105012726.jpg

Credit: 중독's BLOG

Hi Hi, do u know where to buy this photo album??? Thanks..... :rolleyes: 

Venusxu, as far as I know, for now it's scheduled to release only 500 copies exclusively for Japan fanclub members to pre-order. I'm not sure when people outside Japan can purchase it.  I want to get one too, so I'll definitely keep track of the info.  :)  

Guest venusxu

Venusxu, as far as I know, for now it's scheduled to release only 500 copies exclusively for Japan fanclub members to pre-order. I'm not sure when people outside Japan can purchase it.  I want to get one too, so I'll definitely keep track of the info.  :)  

Thanks for the news.......

:D 

Guest venusxu

Teaser pictures of Ji Sung's new photo book "Yesterday."  Wow, absolutely gorgeous photos!! Feels like I can stare at them for hours!

Credit: baidu Ji Sung bar

@nesais , thanks so much.....haha.....haha.... very happy ah......:w00t:

HERE is news about Ji Sungs preparation for his fan meeting on Jan 14. Im sorry, my translation is far from being fully accurate. But I guess you can get the gist of what its about.

[NEWS] Ji Sung has been rehearsing for the past three weeks in preparation to dance at his Japan fan meeting.

20120113_1326449092.jpg

Ji Sung will officially kick off 2012 with his fan meeting in Japan. His fan meeting ‘The First Moment with Ji Sung’ will take place at Tokyo Dome City Hall on Jan 14. To show his fans a different side of himself, Ji Sung increases the proportion of singing and dancing. Songs he keeps practicing include Yoon Do Hyun’s 'Red Sunset' as well as Japanese songs. It’s Ji Sung’s first time performing dance on stage. For the past three weeks, he has been rehearsing in the dance studio until the early morning. A staff working with Ji Sung commented, "Ji Sung intends to show people a different side of himself and keeps trying new challenges. That’s pretty cool."