❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Hi,

I want to share these pictures. I think first two picture's taken during PTP. But unfortunately, I don't know exactly when taken other pics.

0b55b319ebc4b74527cb1b5.jpg

9d82d158ccbf6c816d2ba4a.jpg

0bd162d9f2d3572c53204c9.jpg

0b7b02087bf40ad15d2617a.jpg

b8014a90f603738d896edf6.jpg

29381f30e924b8999efea97.jpg

Baidu

Hi,

Jisung's manager updated his me2day blog yesterday and shared this message and picture.

"He is intelligent two hours interviewing the current media and articles from the day after tomorrow ^ ^ keep up expecting slip. We will interview three days, including today." (Google translate)

nampojjang1318322317075.jpg

These pictures from his interviews.

5400480m50033343975.jpg

5400481m50033343975.jpg

htm20111012101235c000c0.jpg

Source:news.nate.com

*** It's nice to see most celebrities able to just hang and have a drink with each other. Lucky people who were there as well. These stars are really cool And it's the place that is unusual. :sweatingbullets:

************************************************************************************

Top stars spotted hanging out together after the ’16th BIFF’

On October 12th, SBS‘s ‘One Night in TV Entertainment‘ broadcasted footage of a bevy of stars meeting up and gathering together at the ‘16th Busan International Film Festival‘!

There’s a popular little town for ‘pojangmachas‘ (little street stand walk-ins) in Haewundo that even the stars can’t seem to get enough of. Jang Dong Gun and Odagiri Joe made headlines after meeting up for a round of drinks, but they weren’t the only stars sighted in the area.

The cameras of ‘One Night in TV Entertainment’ were able to catch sightings of Go Soo, Rain, Kim Sun Ah, and Jang Geun Suk sharing drinks.

Rain commented, “I met up with other actors for the first time in a while and spent some quality time with them.”

Other stars included Song Hye Gyo, Yoo Ji Tae, Ji Sung, Mun Chae Won, and Yoo In Na.

201110122121591001_1.jpg

Source + Photos: Newsen via Nate / allkpop

*** I adore JS since STLDFM. He was so coooool in that drama. My FIRST ever Korean drama was this series. I hope we can see him in something else soon again. He must be highly valued his experiences...Completely agree with what he said :lol:

Ji Sung leaves a warm message for his juniors

htm_20111012101235c000c010-001.JPG

Actor Ji Sung recently left a warm message to his fellow junior actors.

He stated, “When I first made my debut back in 1999, I got paid around $150 for each appearance. Now I get paid around 100 times more than that. At the time, I began my career not sure of what I was doing. I made a lot of mistakes that led to some failures. But if I had given up then, I would not have become who I am now.”

He continued with, “In the beginning I cared a lot about money, but as time passed by I realized money and honor will come if I worked hard. Eventually, I found myself with better roles and multiple offers including lead acting roles. I am very thankful for my happiness. ‘Protect the Boss’ was a romantic comedy, which was a new genre for me. However, I feel like the romantic comedy piece was like a remedy for me. I enjoyed it a lot.”

Source + image via Naver / allkpop

Hi, I'm back with this news.

This news isn't all the interview with 10asia, just part of it.

Another interview of Ji Sung was released today. Here is an excerpt with Jaejooong.

jisung10asia.jpg

Q: How were things with Kim Jaejoong who does not have too much experience in acting yet. Apart from the love line with Noh Eunsul, the “Cha-Cha Couple” also gathered quite the popularity. (laugh)

Ji Sung: Acting is not something to be taught and so there is a limit to giving advice. I just let him hear of my own experience and we shared conversations on how we wished the characters of Cha Jihun and Cha Muwon would meet. Jaejoong is a friend who is enough to also become an actor (in addition to a singer). I believe that this is a result that came about because he immersed himself into the character with perpetual humility. We also benefited from this effect. If even one person falls, the story itself becomes shaky. On this point, I was extremely thankful to Jaejoong.

Q: The scene that most the most impression (with me) with regards to the two men was when the two fought for Noh Eunsul in the restaurant. They clutched at each other’s hair and fought and in the end Cha Muwon shot a “straight-arm fist” to Cha Jihun. I heard that this was your idea.

Ji Sung: I did not want (us) to fight with charisma. The two are cousins and so when young they must have fought kicking and headbutting and they must have also played house. As we talked with the martial arts director as to how to express this, an idea came about. Yes, let’s pull the hair! (laugh) Let’s both pull the hair and let’s fall down with the neck twisting. At this, let’s squeeze the neck and the leg and even wrestle. After getting down the lines of movement like that, I asked Jaejoong. “Are you good at fighting?” “Me?” “No, not you. Is Muwon good at fighting?” “I think he has never fought?” “That’s so, isn’t it? I also think that he has never fought. Then it seems that you and I won’t fight with structure. Let’s hit while holding your fist like this!” The eyes burn into the other but the fist is a straight-armed one. Haha.

Q: It was very pleasant to watch the four become not merely a simple four-cornered love line but rather good friends to each other. If this were to expressed naturally it seems that there must have been a process in which the actors also became close as human beings. How was it.

Ji Sung: When people who have never met before sit down together to read the script it is awkward. Since the drama’s genre is bright also, I suggested that we all go on a trip before filming. I thought it would be nice if we have a bonfire and drink a bit of soju and talk. On the trip, we asked each other this: What kind of a person is Ji Sung? What kind of a person is Jaejoong? What kind of a person is Kanghee? What things do you like? As if we were playing truth and dare. It seems like questions out of nowhere but we needed a process for getting to know each other.

Source: 10Asia

Translation Credit: JYJ3

Guest NewHeart

:w00t:Hi

I want to share some news   :wub:

Ji Sung Wants to Challenge Variety Show Program

jisung-variety-show-468x600.jpg

On October 12th, 2011 interview with TVReport, Ji Sung indicated, “If there is a chance, I want to challenge variety show.” In order to promote SBS TV series Protect the Boss, Ji Sung used to perform in “Running Man” (런닝맨) on July 31st, 2011 and “Healing Camp!” (힐링캠프 기쁘지 아니한가!) on August 1st, 2011.

Ji Sung recalled his appearance on Running Man, “At the time I engaged hand-to-hand battle with Kim Jong Kok (김종국), as the result my pant was torn.” He added, “After filming ended, when everybody gathered together at upper floor, they joked that my back should be pleasantly cool, because the pant really torn apart quite a lot. Following the program’s planning when found the boss eventually I felt that variety show is hard too,” exposing the scene that both funny and annoying.

He continued, “Not only pant was black, underwear was also black, but the program did not reflect the detailed design at that time, if when during editing can slightly saw it then is good, haha, a little pity.”

Then, Ji Sung said, “Not enough time at that moment, so shooting was done in one day on Yoi Island, but I also understand a little bit of ‘ah, is so’,” and expressed, “when met under the shooting condition that tried to outdo each other, I also discuss with Yu Jae-seok what should be done. All these will be broadcast. I was a little not getting it if just take away the brand is enough.” He explained the situation of the day.

He stressed, “At the time I still had the thinking that not really good, if we can know beforehand which one that it’s possible to cheat. But Yu Jae-seok told me that on the show there is no cheating, it’s meaningful because all is real, then I understood the rule of variety show.”

And Ji Sung laughed and added, “Also want to challenge “Infinite Challenge” (무한도전), if there is good idea, I will surely participate if been asked.”

via TVReport

crit: http://asian-drama.org/

Hi trigg, thanks for posting more photos here. He's looking fine as usual.  :lol:

Hi willenette. Your welcome. Actually I prefer to post news instead. Although today is a few news about him, but unfortunately all of them just in Korean.

want to share these pics too.

2011101101000379.jpg

20111016002082.jpg

20111013131843682586469.jpg

20111012203232002001.jpg

Source: As labelled

Hi willenette. Your welcome. Actually I prefer to post news instead. Although today is a few news about him, but unfortunately all of them just in Korean.

want to share these pics too.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Source: As labelled

Hi trigg, thanks for posting these photos. I heard his last drama, PTB is going to be aired soon (next month) in Japan. It will be starting on the 10th and 12th respectively & will air one episode a week. This will be through Japan’s KNTV and DATV. Both stations slotted Boss on prime time, with KNTV airing it around 10pm on Tuesdays and DATV airing it around 11pm on Saturdays. And he's going to Japan in the middle of next month for this. JS has fan base in Japan since his drama, "All In" - :lol:

Hi trigg, thanks for posting these photos. I heard his last drama, PTB is going to be aired soon (next month) in Japan. It will be starting on the 10th and 12th respectively & will air one episode a week. This will be through Japan’s KNTV and DATV. Both stations slotted Boss on prime time, with KNTV airing it around 10pm on Tuesdays and DATV airing it around 11pm on Saturdays. And he's going to Japan in the middle of next month for this. JS has fan base in Japan since his drama, "All In" -  :lol:

Hi willenette, thank you for that good news.  It's great thing if really will be aired on two channel at the same time. :lol:

I'm glad to hear that so many people appreciated this series. :)

I want to share this pictures from SBS_BOSS. I think this pictures still unseen.

429057030.jpg

Guest NewHeart

:wub:

Ji Sung says, “so many piece-by-piece scripts. I’m sad about our drama production conditions”

910.jpg

Ji Sung talked about his feeling for drama production proceeded by piece-by-piece scripts.

Recently Han Ye Seul left her drama set without permission and flew to America. Because of the happening, the poor drama production conditions of Korea, reminding of live broadcasting, came up to the surface as an issue, and people once tried to solve the problem.

Especially one of the staffs of SBS TV’s Protect the Boss, recently finished in many people’s favorable reviews and interests, revealed the fact that its last episode was filmed on the day of broadcasting through an online post, and this made many people feel worried and sad. Regarding to this, the main character Ji Sung said at the interview with TV Report, “we can’t even call Protect the Boss as a live broadcasting,”

He continued, “what we call the real live broadcasting happens when we wait for a piece of script on the set. When shooting All In and Swallow the Sun, I just did the shooting without knowing the whole plot. That makes nonsense. Everyone suffers from that. Because two episodes need to be filmed in a week, the actors can’t sleep,” explaining about the poor drama production conditions.

He added, “when shooting New Heart I had to be up all night for 30 days. There were a lot of surgery scenes in the drama, and we had to film for 24 hours for one surgery scene even thought it was aired only for 2 or 3 minutes. Two or three scenes were surgery scenes in two episodes so we spent 3 days for them. And then we had to shoot the rest for the rest of the week. Of course, we couldn’t sleep. How could you sleep when it wasn’t sure whether it could be aired or not? You might not be able to imagine, but it actually happens often.”

Ji Sung called this as “social ills created from too much dependence on ratings and internet development.” He also said it was unfortunate that there couldn’t be pre-shooting of drama. He said, “we don’t do pre-shooting because we can’t edit or re-shoot later once we do that. So we can never make high-quality dramas. It’s sad that we always have to depend on ratings.”

So he is very proud of Protect the Boss which didn’t depend on ratings too much. He said, “if we cared about ratings, we might have added a story that could stimulate the audience even if it wasn’t something nonsensical. However, we didn’t choose to do that and we proceeded the story as we planned at the beginning, and I want to give good grades on this drama for that. I think the director and the writer are great,” brightly smiling.

Meanwhile, Ji Sung, who met the audience through MBC TV’s Royal Family and SBS TV’s Protect the Boss this year, talked about his wishes as well, “I want to meet the audience through a movie next time.”

Source: TV Report