❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Guest NewHeart

:wub: 

Actor Ji Sung reveals he’s prepared a dance routine for his fan meeting in Japan

20120113_jisung_meeting.jpg

Actor Ji Sung will be holding a fan meeting called ‘The First Moment with Ji Sung‘ for his beloved fans in Tokyo on January 14th.

Those attending will get treated to something special, as Ji Sung will reveal his dance skills for the very first time. Afraid of disappointment, Ji Sung has been diligently perfecting his dance moves for the past three weeks.

The actor’s agency revealed, “Wanting to show a new side to himself, Ji Sung decided to emphasize his singing and dancing. This will be his first attempt in carrying out these kind of performances at a fan meeting.”

They continued, “To sing 5-6 songs on stage may be a little difficult for an actor, but Ji Sung has selected Yoon Do Hyun‘s “Red Sunset” and other Japanese songs to sing for his fans. He has been practicing a lot.”

Source + Photos: Osen

trans by: Allkop.com

Actor Ji Sung reveals he’s prepared a dance routine for his fan meeting in Japan

*quoted image*

Actor Ji Sung will be holding a fan meeting called ‘The First Moment with Ji Sung‘ for his beloved fans in Tokyo on January 14th.

Those attending will get treated to something special, as Ji Sung will reveal his dance skills for the very first time. Afraid of disappointment, Ji Sung has been diligently perfecting his dance moves for the past three weeks.

The actor’s agency revealed, “Wanting to show a new side to himself, Ji Sung decided to emphasize his singing and dancing. This will be his first attempt in carrying out these kind of performances at a fan meeting.”

They continued, “To sing 5-6 songs on stage may be a little difficult for an actor, but Ji Sung has selected Yoon Do Hyun‘s “Red Sunset” and other Japanese songs to sing for his fans. He has been practicing a lot.”

Hi NewHeart for posting this great news. Wahhhhh.....................heard him sing but never did I ever see him danced yet. I highly anticipate this event. I want to see if he's sexy or cool when he dances. I hope he does well. I'm sure he could because he's so talented.... Hahaha! Imagining Ji Sung dancing! Lucky Japanese fans....too bad I'm not in Japan! Too bad I’m halfway around the world. Good luck for the fan meeting, JS! :lol:

*quoted image*

NewHeart, thanks for sharing the news. I always have a feeling Ji Sung is more or less a perfectionist. I can imagine how much effort he had put into this mini concert. But still I can’t imagine him dancing on stage though. lol

I heard the first song he sang is Gobaek (Confession). OMG, I love that song to death. I love Ji Sung’s voice! He may not be particularly skilled when it comes to singing. Yet for me he has mesmerizing deep voice that can captivate me effortlessly. I love all the songs he sang in previous fan meetings. I heard some fans rave about his performance this time, which made me only too eager to watch it!!

Hi NewHeart for posting this great news. Wahhhhh.....................heard him sing but never did I ever see him danced yet. I highly anticipate this event. I want to see if he's sexy or cool when he dances. I hope he does well. I'm sure he could because he's so talented.... Hahaha! Imagining Ji Sung dancing! Lucky Japanese fans....too bad I'm not in Japan! Too bad I’m halfway around the world. Good luck for the fan meeting, JS! :lol:

Willenette, lucky Japanese fans indeed! If I were there watching him dance, I might faint from overexcitement! Now so impatiently waiting for the videos to come out. Hopefully soon!!!! :)

More pictures from Ji Sung's latest photo book YESTERDAY. Originally the release date was scheduled for January 20, but Ji Sung suggested early release for those who attended the Japan fan meeting. So some lucky fans have got their copies. Do you envy Japanese fans? I do.

52975404.jpg

37491130.jpg

57424842.jpg

85018302.jpg

76397991.jpg

Credit to Baidu Ji Sung bar

Guest venusxu

More pictures from Ji Sung's latest photo book YESTERDAY. Originally the release date was scheduled for January 20, but Ji Sung suggested early release for those who attended the Japan fan meeting. So some lucky fans have got their copies.  Do you envy Japanese fans? I do.

*quoted image*   nesais, 감사합니다 ! :rolleyes: 

Credit to Baidu Ji Sung bar

Hi everyone~~:)

Ji Sung held a tea session with Japanese fans on January 15, the day right after the fan meeting. Wondering how those VIP fans got invited. Why, oh why do some people have all the luck?? Guess what? There will be another session in February!   :w00t:

12627830.jpg

Were they celebrating his birthday?  :lol:   So early..

55136036.jpg

60607563.jpg

92236651.jpg

67854923.jpg

14729802.jpg

33292720.jpg

Not sure, but judging from the picture, it seems there was a topic for the gathering, which was Royal Family. If I ever get a chance for this kind of intimate conversation with Ji Sung, I do have a question for him - Why does Royal Family have to end like that? Despite the fact that the ending is the most frustrating, I want to let him know Royal Family will always have a special place in my heart. It wasn't my first encounter with Ji Sung, but it was where I fell in love with him.. :wub:

All pictures credit to 中毒

Hi, everyone. :) Jan 14 at Tokyo Dome City Hall, Ji Sung held a handshake session during the recent fan meeting. Here's the link to watch the video.

Handshake Session with Ji Sung

Try this~

http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/69941584-1937122913.html

With a smile so warm on his face, he greeted everyone briefly in Japanese. What does it feel like to stand so close in front of him? On cloud nine, in my imagination. Anyway, thrills and spills exclusively for Japanese fans! We better get used to it. Sorry for being SO. JEALOUS. OF. THEM. kekeke blush.gif:lol: Once again I heard people say Ji Sung is even more handsome and attractive in person than on screen. Oh my goodness!!

Edit. Sorry, the first video has been deleted. I dunno why? The last minute it was there and then it's gone. I added another link. Credit as tagged.

2011 SBS Drama Awards Rehearsal Video

http://tieba.baidu.com/f/shipin/p/a4f0a432c973592bfb345ae0-1?kw=%B3%D8%B3%C7

1tfty.jpg

Hello~~~~ It’s kinda late to post the link, but better late than never. ^_^   The other day at the fan meeting, Ji Sung shared his experience of hosting SBS Drama Awards. He revealed both Choi Kang Hee and he got so nervous on stage (especially CKH) that they couldn't stop their hands that held microphones from shaking. Hahaaha. Perhaps I was too busy swooning whenever Ji Sung appeared on stage, I didn't notice his hand shaking. Anyway he appeared natural to me, if not relaxed enough. I hope he'll take another challenge someday, with more experience, next time will be better! :lol:

Guest venusxu

2011 SBS Drama Awards Rehearsal Video

http://mv.baidu.com/...973592bfb345ae0

If the direct link doesn't work, copy and paste the url into search engine.

*quoted image*

Hello~~~~ It’s kinda late to post the link, but better late than never. ^_^   The other day at the fan meeting, Ji Sung shared his experience of hosting SBS Drama Awards. He revealed both Choi Kang Hee and he got so nervous on stage (especially CKH) that they couldn't stop their hands that held microphones from shaking. Hahaaha. Perhaps I was too busy swooning whenever Ji Sung appeared on stage, I didn't notice his hand shaking. Anyway he appeared natural to me, if not relaxed enough. I hope he'll take another challenge someday, with more experience, next time will be better! :lol:

Sorry, nesais, the website not working, do u hv another website?:wacko:

Go here, Venusxu.  :D

http://tieba.baidu.c...kw=%B3%D8%B3%C7

For some reason, the original link I posted only works when you copy the link location and paste the url into the browser address bar. It's been edited. 

Thank you for sharing. Gahhh he's so handsome. I heard he'll be filming a movie? Hope he gets to shine on big screen too!

count me in as Ji Sung oppa fans....love love love him in Protect The Boss

have y'all watch this drama?you should!!

Ji Sung is one of my favorite Korean actors. Love him in PtB too. I enjoyed his abundant facial expressions. Amazing!

The Tea Party with Ji Sung  

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=irE_cGu5iFA

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=SWCBRsyXA3I

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=GuzGg_xP_pk

The tea party is a promotional event for Royal Family "TSUTAYA Complete Original Box" release in Japan. Those who purchased the DVD box set got a chance to take part in a lucky draw event. 30 winners were invited to meet Ji Sung at a restaurant in Tokyo on January 15. 

Wow I was thrilled to bits to be able to watch the videos. Ji Sung never fails to draw me in whenever he’s on my screen. I replayed the videos a couple of times, especially the third clip, not that I know Korean or Japanese. Perhaps it’s his eyes - he was so attentive looking at the fan while each of the fans took turns shaking hands with him and talking to him. His head bent slightly toward the fan as he listened. I can tell from his expression that he also listened to the fan with attentive ears even though he had to rely on the interpreter for understanding. OHHH he looked so tender! The way he interacted with fans gave me a warm and sincere feeling..   

Guest venusxu

The Tea Party with Ji Sung  

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=irE_cGu5iFA

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=SWCBRsyXA3I

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=GuzGg_xP_pk

The tea party is a promotional event for Royal Family "TSUTAYA Complete Original Box" release in Japan. Those who purchased the DVD box set got a chance to take part in a lucky draw event. 30 winners were invited to meet Ji Sung at a restaurant in Tokyo on January 15. 

Wow I was thrilled to bits to be able to watch the videos. Ji Sung never fails to draw me in whenever he’s on my screen. I replayed the videos a couple of times, especially the third clip, not that I know Korean or Japanese. Perhaps it’s his eyes - he was so attentive looking at the fan while each of the fans took turns shaking hands with him and talking to him. His head bent slightly toward the fan as he listened. I can tell from his expression that he also listened to the fan with attentive ears even though he had to rely on the interpreter for understanding. OHHH he looked so tender! The way he interacted with fans gave me a warm and sincere feeling..   

WOW, you were there??? you so luckily.... :angry: