❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Video of Ji Sung attending Go Soo's wedding

http://video.sina.co...1766065563.html

Just a couple of days ago, Ji Sung attended Hong Kyung In's wedding and was asked when he's getting married. "I don't know...I'd like to, but...," that's his reply back then, according to the Chinese translation I read. Well here came another wedding. Pointing at his watch, he looked as though he gotta run cuz he was gonna be late. But why do I feel he tried to shy away from questions regarding his private life? Inevitably, he still got caught to be asked THAT question. This time he made it clear he refused to comment on his marriage plan or anything with that unexpected "shh."  So cute! ;) Don't even ask, okay! Ha, I like that!!!

Untitled-215.gif?type=w2

GIF credit as tagged

Hi nesais, thanks for posting more photos during GS's wedding. JS looks marvelous! :sweatingbullets:

Video of Ji Sung attending Go Soo's wedding

http://video.sina.co...1766065563.html

Just a couple of days ago, Ji Sung attended Hong Kyung In's wedding and was asked when he's getting married. "I don't know...I'd like to, but...," that's his reply back then, according to the Chinese translation I read. Well here came another wedding. Pointing at his watch, he looked as though he gotta run cuz he was gonna be late. But why do I feel he tried to shy away from questions regarding his private life? Inevitably, he still got caught to be asked THAT question. This time he made it clear he refused to comment on his marriage plan or anything with that unexpected "shh."  So cute! ;) Don't even ask, okay! Ha, I like that!!!

*quoted image*

GIF credit as tagged

You know, when I saw his photo there at GS wedding, I was surprised. I didn't know that they're close friends. But, I feel happy seeing his recent photo. About his personal life, maybe he's not yet ready to settle down, not this time yet. But, I hope their relationship with LBY will end to marriage. JS is a very private person that's why maybe he doesn't want to talk anything about his lovelife - hehehe. :lol:

[120222] Ji Sung at Gimpo Airport. He was going to Tokyo for the Protect the Boss promotional activity held on February 22. Thanks to Xiao Xin, a fan from China...she waited overnight for him at the airport.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Thanks for posting this airport photos. Ohhh.........going to Tokyo. I hope the airing of the drama will be a hit in Japan. :sweatingbullets:

You know, when I saw his photo there at GS wedding, I was surprised. I didn't know that they're close friends. But, I feel happy seeing his recent photo. About his personal life, maybe he's not yet ready to settle down, not this time yet. But, I hope their relationship with LBY will end to marriage. JS is a very private person that's why maybe he doesn't want to talk anything about his lovelife - hehehe.  :lol:

Willenette, I think you're right about Ji Sung being a very private person. Isn't it very smart of him to keep a low profile when it comes to his personal life? He's a celeb and I know it's really hard but still I think he deserves some level of privacy.

We all know Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young are in a long-term, committed relationship. The thing is, seems like both of them are more focused on their careers. Too busy to settle down?

jisungvip420mainprogram.jpg

Protect the Boss will be broadcast again on Japan's KNTV from March 4. That's why Ji Sung was there Feb. 22 for promotion? PtB first aired via KNTV too starting November, 2011.

The VIP event is open not only to the media but to his fans. OHHH lucky fans! Ji Sung sang 3 songs, including F.T. Island's Like Birds, which he sang it in public for the first time. I wanna hear him sing too! Video pleaseeeeeeee..

I've posted several pictures above. For more, click the link below. There are 39 photos, I'm too lazy to post. :lol:

http://hot-korea.com...php?id=20120222

More pictures from the PtB VIP event in Japan. Glad it's a great success!  :w00t:  

Oh it's Ji Sung's birthday today. I wish him best of luck in his career, good health, happiness and lots of love in life. Happy Birthday, Ji Sung ssi!   :wub:

48540923dd54564e0f9ad78.jpg

c8177f3e6709c93dc81d3d4.jpg

f9dcd100baa1cd11cd60419.jpg

0eb30f2442a7d9332b47d7c.jpg

cdbf6c81800a19d81ae2b7b.jpg

f7246b600c338744af141cc.jpg

48540923dd54564e0f82d78.jpg

38dbb6fd5266d016defead9.jpg

77c6a7efce1b9d167515a9d.jpg

0b55b319ebc4b745b47384a.jpg

aa18972bd40735fa3a157d0.jpg

dc54564e9258d1092ddf9b0.jpg

58ee3d6d55fbb2fb6c136aa.jpg

48540923dd54564e0e42d68.jpg

574e9258d109b3de0385d6d.jpg

0df3d7ca7bcb0a46ce03b98.jpg

63d0f703918fa0ec20f356b.jpg

0b7b02087bf40ad17fdef55.jpg

6a600c338744ebf85fbd578.jpg

91529822720e0cf3ed397d4.jpg

6609c93d70cf3bc72621ff5.jpg

359b033b5bb5c9ea45cd315.jpg

b21bb051f81986183362dd3.jpg

a1ec08fa513d269772f63ae.jpg

source: Baidu China

More pictures from the PtB VIP event in Japan. Glad it's a great success!  :w00t:  

Oh it's Ji Sung's birthday today. I wish him best of luck in his career, good health, happiness and lots of love in life. Happy Birthday, Ji Sung ssi!   :wub:

*quoted image*

source: Baidu China

Hi nesais' , thanks for posting all these photos here but I love this last one you posted....................Wahhhhh..............so lucky this fan that JS was able to hold her like this, huh? And ohhh..................is it his special day TODAY? HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Oppa! I celebrate all the wonderful things you are to me, I hope you enjoy this day with your family & loved-ones! :lol:

Ji Sung Holds Fan Meeting in Japan Despite Personal Loss

by: hazelnutthursdays on Feb 24, 2012

1226c365bdfe3046558b2fc595bba45d_large.jpg

The show must go on for Ji Sung, despite suffering a personal loss just one day before his scheduled fan meeting in Japan.

According to reports from local news agencies, the actor appeared at the event with his fans in Japan, engaging them in quiz games and sending out personal tokens, but had turned solemn when he opened up that his uncle had passed away just the day before. Fans, though, tried to cheer him up. On occasion of his 27th birthday, fans greeted him with a surprise birthday song.

During the interview, fans showed a lot of interest in Ji Sung’s latest drama “Protect the Boss,” as well as his new movie, “My P.S. Partner.” The most talked-about topic, however, is still his friendship with “Protect the Boss” co-star and star idol Kim Jaejoong.

“It was very good to meet all of you personally,” Ji Sung said. “Thank you all for the encouragement. Moving forward, I will continue to work hard for all the fans, both in Korea and Japan."

Reports say some record company officials were present at Ji Sung’s fan meeting and have noted his singing skills, opening the possibility for more Japan activities for the actor.

Credit : soompi news

Hi nesais' , thanks for posting all these photos here but I love this last one you posted....................Wahhhhh..............so lucky this fan that JS was able to hold her like this, huh?

Yea, that fan was dang lucky! Why did she get such special treatment?  WHYYYYYY???????? -_-  So the fan meeting is called "the VIP event" for a reason, huh!!  :P

Ji Sung Holds Fan Meeting in Japan Despite Personal Loss

by: hazelnutthursdays on Feb 24, 2012

*quoted image*

The show must go on for Ji Sung, despite suffering a personal loss just one day before his scheduled fan meeting in Japan.

According to reports from local news agencies, the actor appeared at the event with his fans in Japan, engaging them in quiz games and sending out personal tokens, but had turned solemn when he opened up that his uncle had passed away just the day before. Fans, though, tried to cheer him up. On occasion of his 27th birthday, fans greeted him with a surprise birthday song.

During the interview, fans showed a lot of interest in Ji Sung’s latest drama “Protect the Boss,” as well as his new movie, “My P.S. Partner.” The most talked-about topic, however, is still his friendship with “Protect the Boss” co-star and star idol Kim Jaejoong.

“It was very good to meet all of you personally,” Ji Sung said. “Thank you all for the encouragement. Moving forward, I will continue to work hard for all the fans, both in Korea and Japan."

Reports say some record company officials were present at Ji Sung’s fan meeting and have noted his singing skills, opening the possibility for more Japan activities for the actor.

Credit : soompi news

Willenette, I'm excited to know some record company officials were there. Since they take notice of Ji Sung's singing, what about considering releasing an album? Ooh I really love Ji Sung's singing voice!!

Willenette, I'm excited to know some record company officials were there. Since they take notice of Ji Sung's singing, what about considering releasing an album? Ooh I really love Ji Sung's singing voice!!

Hi nesais, I do agree with you - I hope someday JS could do an album since he has a very good voice. I have some of his songs, which are stored in my ipod. Up to now, I still keep on listening to it from time to time. I love his voice, too! Thanks for posting all these captures during his bday celebration. These are such very CUTE pictures. So nice & sweet of him that he celebrated his special day with his fans. BTW, I read recently that he has an upcoming project. I forgot, what is it a drama or a movie? I'm waiting to see him again in a drama. :sweatingbullets:

Hi nesais, I do agree with you - I hope someday JS could do an album since he has a very good voice. I have some of his songs, which are stored in my ipod. Up to now, I still keep on listening to it from time to time. I love his voice, too! Thanks for posting all these captures during his bday celebration. These are such very CUTE pictures. So nice & sweet of him that he celebrated his special day with his fans. BTW, I read recently that he has an upcoming project. I forgot, what is it a drama or a movie? I'm waiting to see him again in a drama.  :sweatingbullets:

Willenette, he'll star in a new romantic comedy movie 'My P.S. Partner,' which plans to start filming in March. If I remember correctly, I read somewhere he said he'll also take on a new role in a drama this year. You can't imagine how excited I am about the movie since it's his big screen comeback after 2008 'Fate.' However, a new drama is eagerly anticipated too. Am I too greedy?! 

At first when I read Ji Sung's me2day message on Feb. 29, I was wrong to think he was filming in Jeju Island for the movie My P.S. Partner. Well actually he's working on a pictorial guidebook of Jeju Island, which is scheduled for publication in April. People can pre-order the upcoming travel book next week from Lotte JTB. So he's promoting Jeju Island and I guess it mainly aims to attract Japanese tourists since Lotte JTB is a travel joint venture between Lotte Group and Japan Travel Bureau (JTB).

Ji Sung's manager updated his me2day with a picture yesterday. The picture was taken before riding the 산악오토바이 (mountain bike?) Looks like fun!! :lol:

nampojjang_838305126628401646.jpg?type=w500

Message from Ji Sung's manager on his me2day~

2012년3월14일. 지성영화 나의P.S파트너 영화 크행크인 합니다.

Wow finally, Ji Sung's new project My P.S. Partner will start filming on March 14. My excitement is running high as the day is approaching. Gah I have very high expectations for his big screen comeback....can't wait!  :w00t: