❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Kim Jaejoong the end-all of well-connected. Ji Sung on right arm, Musashi on left

1-3.jpg

JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong has shown off the fact that his well-connectedness has no limits.

Kim Jaejoong posted on his Twitter on October 27 a photo with the following words: “Ji Sung Hyung, JJ, Musashi Hyung. The two Hyungs have become too close.”

In the photo, Kim Jaejoong posed warmly with Ji Sung on his right, with his arm around his shoulder. Kim Jaejoong also put his hand on the shoulder of Musashi, at his left and the Japanese former mixed-arts fighter, and showed off his closeness with him.

Kim Jaejoong and Ji Sung built their friendship by appearing (together) in the SBS Wed-Thursday drama Protect the Boss that finished in September. In particular, Kim Jaejoong showed that he had a variety of people as friends, by showing off his friendship with the famous Japanese mixed martial arts fighter Musashi after he showed his friendship with the soccer player Jung Tese.

The netizens who were exposed to the photos responded as follows: “Kim Jaejoong. His connections, to where will they spread.” “Glad to see the two directors of headquarters. I felt empty in my heart after the drama was over but you make me feel better.” “Entertainer, a foreign sports star… The end-all of well-connectedness, Kim Jaejoong.”

Source: Newsen

Translation Credit: JYJ3

Please do not remove, alter, or add to the credits.

Guest ryeryelove

thank you for posting pictures and updates about ji sung. loved him since save the last dance. m happy protect the boss gets a lot of attention. hope he does more variety shows. loved his stint in the running man. wish he does another rom-com drama or movie.

Hi,

Ji Sung attended to the 2011 Style Icon Awards (SIA) held at the Seoul Sangam CJ E & M Center on 3rd November evening.

I want to share some pictures from this event.

2011110323203410011.jpg

20111104002162.jpg

20111104002161.jpg

ch132033882114504680670.jpg

Source:Nate

Guest ryeryelove

@trigg: did ji sung win any award for the style icon? I hope ji sung becomes active again with guestings and stuff. Just finished watching royal drama. He was so good there. Though i didn't like the ending. I wish he creates a twitter account.

Hi,

new pictures and caps from Style Icon Awards (SIA).

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Source: Nate

*quoted image*

Hi trigg, thanks for posting more photos during this event. I didn't know that he attended this until I saw all these photos........ I'm also wondering if he won any award here, huh? :unsure: Over the weekend, I tried to re-run his last drama, Protect the Boss. I never have a dull moment watching this drama. This series is a must watch. But, no amount of money in the world would I work for or baby-sit an immature child – hehehe. Good acting of Ji Sung part being silly but it becomes irritating at times. But he is such a talented actor... The first few episodes were good though draggy in some EPs after. But the ending was just as good as the entire series – I love it! BTW, Hero Jaejoong is also adorable, huh? I'm starting to like him........I know he sang one of the tracks in this drama................can you please share the downloadable link with me........I want to D/L it, in case you have? :lol:

Hi trigg, thanks for posting more photos during this event. I didn't know that he attended this until I saw all these photos........ I'm also wondering if he won any award here, huh?  :unsure: Over the weekend, I tried to re-run his last drama, Protect the Boss. I never have a dull moment watching this drama. This series is a must watch. But, no amount of money in the world would I work for or baby-sit an immature child – hehehe. Good acting of Ji Sung part being silly but it becomes irritating at times. But he is such a talented actor... The first few episodes were good though draggy in some EPs after. But the ending was just as good as the entire series – I love it! BTW, Hero Jaejoong is also adorable, huh? I'm starting to like him........I know he sang one of the tracks in this drama................can you please share the downloadable link with me........I want to D/L it, in case you have?  :lol:

Hi willenette. Yes, Jisung won a icon award too, but still I don't know in which category. Hope he won it in best category. :)

I understood which episodes you talked about. You're right. :)

Jisung attended to premiere a movie four days ago. I want to share some pictures from this premiere.

908cb8a30761b7ee206d990.jpg

20111107195024334a41958.jpg

20111107202346606a42034.jpg

Source:NATE

Hi willenette. Yes, Jisung won a icon award too, but still I don't know in which category. Hope he won it in best category. :)

I understood which episodes you talked about. You're right. :)

Jisung attended to premiere a movie four days ago. I want to share some pictures from this premiere.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Source:NATE

Hi trigg, thanks for the info about the Icon Award event.....Thanks for posting these captures during the movie premier. Wondering what movie did he attend, huh?. Wahhhhh...................he looks so damn good here, huh? For Lee Bo Young - lucky girl indeed! ! Please have a drama soon again, JS! BTW, thanks again for your PM - hehehe. I really appreciate it, dear. :sweatingbullets:

Hi trigg, thanks for the info about the Icon Award event.....Thanks for posting these captures during the movie premier. Wondering what movie did he attend, huh?. Wahhhhh...................he looks so damn good here, huh? For Lee Bo Young - lucky girl indeed! ! Please have a drama soon again, JS!  BTW, thanks again for your PM - hehehe. I really appreciate it, dear.  :sweatingbullets:

Hi willenette, your welcome. blush.gif Anytime. About the premiere, unfortunately I couldn't understood it. I tried to translate that news when posted it here. But still nothing. I posted this news link below. Maybe you're lucky than me.  Yes, I agree with you. Hope she know it too. :rolleyes:

Nate news

Want to share these pictures.

20111103222847281.jpg

13203326278004.jpg

20111104002162.jpg

201111071958394eb7b9dfe.jpg

Nate

*** So happy to know that they share such a good friendship now. JS is a humble fellow. :lol:

*******************************************************************************************************

(News) Ji Sung interview : "I thank JYJ's Kim JaeJoong for giving me Sasaeng fans"

jisung_ifensi.jpg

Ji Sung talked about his friendship with Kim Jaejoong, who appeared in the drama “Protect the Boss” with him. Ji Sung said in an the interview that, “Because of Kim Jaejoong, I became a teenage idol who’s not a teenage idol.”

“When I saw JYJ Kim Jaejoong’s fans come to the shooting location to cheer him on, and watch him shoot, I felt that Kim Jaejoong really has infinite charm, and felt very affectionate. However, one day some Japanese fans appeared in front of my house to wait for me (laughs) Usually, fans don’t come to actors’ houses, but after shooting “Protect the Boss”, I have gotten those so-called “Sasaeng fans” (Fans who stalk stars’ private lives), it’s really amazing.”

Unwittingly becoming an idol star due to the drama, Ji Sung was unselfish in his praise for Kim Jaejoong. He said, “Kim Jaejoong dispelled all my biased thoughts about idol groups. Through Kim Jaejoong, I now know that idol stars who lead the hallyu wave have great strength, and work very hard. Kim Jaejoong always dreamed of being an actor, and now that he has made the first step, I’m really thankful for his hard work, and his efforts changed the entire atmosphere of the drama.” Also, Ji Sung showed his sincere friendship with Kim Jaejoong, who he had formed a close bond through the drama.

“To me, being able to act with Kim Jaejoong was a great experience,and there were many interesting scenes that we worked together on. When we shot the fighting scene, we kept making NGs due to laughter, and I feel that I have gained a good younger brother, so it feels good.”

Ji Sung also said that in his next project, he hopes to work with an idol singer, and when asked for a reason, he said, “When working with idol singers, the fans will send lots of delicious food, so for my next project I want to work with an idol singer too.”

Source : [ent.gz163.cn] / dailykpopnews

Translated & Shared by : dongbangdata.net

Hi,

Thanks willenette for the news. :rolleyes:

Ji Sung's manager updated his me2day blog yesterday and shared this picture. Ji Sung have photo shoots in Jeju.

nampojjang1321401834334.jpg

Hi,

Ji Sung updated his me2dat blog today and shared this picture with message.

"갑자기 날씨가 너무 추워졌죠? 모두들 옷 따뜻하게 입으시고 감기 조심하세요…

저는 화보 촬영하다가 혼자 셀카놀이!!*^^"

"Discovery of a sudden the weather is too cold? Everybody wear warm clothes sigo Bless you"

actorjisung132183919706.jpg