❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

*** English title for his upcoming movie is "Great Site". This will revolve around the fate of the person who will become king. Ji Sung was offered the role of a prince. Cho Seung Woo will be cast as a feng shui master if he agrees to accept the role. The two characters will play the key roles in the battle for a famous gravesite that will determine who is worthy to become the future king. :lol:

• Like 1

Ji Sung and Lee Bo-young's good deed

photo840806.jpg

Actors Ji Sung and Lee Bo-young's good deed is touching.

It turns out they donated 100 million won to the Seoul University Children's Hospital. They had prepared to help children with polio for a long time and asked the hospital to not announce what they did. However, their names appeared on the list of hospital supporters.

This isn't their first good deed.

At the end of 2014, Lee Bo-young was pregnant and she donated 100 million won to the Seoul University Hospital Children's Cancer Department. She had said, "I want to help sick children before I become a mother". She had done many other small and Big Good deed after that. This time, her husband played a part.

Apparently they made sure that the hospital didn't make a fuss out of it and wanted to keep it discreet.

Ji Sung and Lee Bo-young are currently the most wannabe couple. Whenever they star in dramas, the dramas are usually rated over 15~16%. Ji Sung starred in "Defendant" recently while Lee Bo-young is in "Whisper".

They are also very loyal to each other and give each other tremendous support. At the beginning of this month, Ji Sung took his daughter and parents-in-law to Hawaii in consideration of his busy wife.

Source : news.donga.com/3/all/...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

*** This time, I'm done watching JS recent drama, "Defendant" - I wasn't able to watch this continuously during its airing because of lack of time. Defendant” is a very well done legal thriller. No wonder it was extended by 2 additional episodes due to viewers’ requests. Thanks to that two episode extension. The drama did a wonderful job keeping things intense as we carefully peeled back the layers to the story as Ji Sung slowly got back his memories. It should come as no surprise that he is fantastic in the role of an amnesiac prosecutor Park Jung Woo. There’s nothing more heartbreaking than suddenly losing your entire family, but then to be the one accused of it is just too much. Uhm Ki Joon delivered a very lively performance as the villainous Cha Min Ho. Cha Min-Ho is a cruel, dangerous man. Kim Min Suk was so endearing as Jung Woo’s cellmate, as Lee Sung Gyu. In an otherwise heavy drama, JS prison buddies add a little comedy to lighten things up. While it was exciting to watch Park Jeong Woo and Cha Min Ho tries to one-up each other, one of my favorite things about the drama was the camaraderie between the entire prison group. Kwon Yuri was perfectly acceptable here, so that’s more than I can ask for. Funny enough, she had a cameo in the last episode of “Kill Me, Heal Me”, in which she played Ahn Yo Na. “Defendant” definitely excelled at bringing us into Jung Woo’s world. At first, we don’t know whether he brutally stabbed his doting wife and daughter. We don’t even know if his daughter is alive or dead. Well, I’m really enjoying not knowing if Ji Sung’s character did it or not. The director and writer are being clever by withholding information. JS here is such a tortured man and you can’t help but feel for him and long for justice. I also greatly enjoyed the prison break antics later in the drama. Ji Sung was absolutely fantastic. We’ve got ourselves a contender for “Best Drama of 2017” here in “Defendant” as well as the Best Actor for JS. I hope he will get this - He is such versatile actor. The plot of “Defendant” was great and full of twists and turns that kept the audience guessing, but it wouldn’t have been nearly as successful if it weren’t for Ji Sung’s acting abilities. Defendant” isn’t a flawless drama, but it was exciting and thrilling with a brilliant performance from Ji Sung. This drama isn’t flawless because crazy things do happen. How do you get an eye injury while wearing a sturdy protective fencing mask? Ji Sung is certainly putting his heart in the drama (he always does!). I’m not surprised that “Defendant” achieved the highest ratings for a drama so far this year 2017 (beating both Goblin and Legend of the Blue Sea!), averaging 21.69% during its airing. The finale reached 28.3%. It was a HIT drama! And I'm happy again for JS! :lol:

• Like 3

*** I wonder where they’re headed to.....Their daughter looks so CUTE. She's 2-years old now..........I seldom see her in the picture. She grows so fast. I wonder if JS wants her to appear in the show, ‘The Return of Superman” - :lol:

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young Share Adorable Moment Of Daughter Jiyu Mesmerized At The Airport

Lee-Bo-Young-Ji-Sung.jpg

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young are going on a family trip with their adorable two-year-old daughter, and they’ve decided to share a cute moment of their child with their fans.

On May 7, Ji Sung posted a video of his daughter, Jiyu, on Instagram with the caption, “A 24-month-old’s wonderful world.” The video shows Jiyu riding the moving walkway at Incheon International Airport and being completely mesmerized by her surrounds. She is also smiling and seems very excited for the trip.

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young tied the knot in 2013 after six years of dating, and welcomed daughter Jiyu into the world in June 2015.

Where do you think this perfect trio is headed off to?

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 2

Video Shows How Adorable Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young’s Daughter Is

jisungdaughter-airport.png

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young‘s 2-year-old daughter Kwak Ji Yu is adorable as she marvels at the grandness of an airport.

Actor Ji Sung recently updated his Instagram with a video of his daughter on a moving walkway at an airport, holding onto her favorite toy and looking around at the airport in awe.

Ji Sung’s video surely planted a warm smile on the faces of everyone who saw the video, as she looked adorably tiny in the vast airport.

“#KwakJiYu #JiYu With Sooni.. 24 months in this curious world”

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young got married in September 2013 after 7 years of dating and welcomed Ji Yu in June 2015.

source : koreaboo

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ji Sung admires the night life of Hong Kong in 'Leon'

ji-sung.jpg

Actor Ji Sung recently posed for fashion magazine 'Leon' from the streets of Hong Kong!

Visiting places like Mong Kok and Harbour City, Ji Sung looked like he was shooting a scene for a classic noir film, admiring the nighttime visuals of the busy city in solitude.

ji-sung_1495130978_0002615256_001_201705

ji-sung_1495130996_0002615256_002_201705

ji-sung_1495131011_1495083158-27-org.jpg

ji-sung_1495131025_1495083177-18-org.jpg

source : allkpop

• Like 2

Yoon Hyun Sook Comments On How Much Ji Sung Loves Preparing Events For Wife Lee Bo Young

Lee-Bo-Young-Ji-Sung1.jpg

During a guest appearance on MBC Every1’s “Video Star,” Yoon Hyun Sook chose her close friend Ji Sung as the most adoring husband she knew among her vast network of celebrity acquaintances.

“I’ve kept an eye on them even before their marriage, and Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young love each other in a really beautiful way,” Yoon Hyun Sook commented. She explained how “events and presents are a part of their everyday lives,” and revealed that Ji Sung was actually the one who had planned the famous baby shower in order to surprise his then pregnant wife a few years ago.

Yoon-Hyun-Sook.jpg

Also a guest on this particular episode, celebrity make up artist Jung Saem Mool added, “Ji Sung is a customer of my shop, and he always compliments the staff to the point [they get embarrassed]. He’s so nice, takes care of the staff well, and has a good character.”

Meanwhile, after the end of her husband’s drama “Defendant,” Lee Bo Young appeared in SBS’s “Whisper,” which just aired its last broadcast on May 23.

“Whisper” airs every Monday and Tuesday. Watch it exclusively on Viki!Watch "Whisper," available exclusively on Viki!

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

Can you guess the age of these super baby-faced Korean celebrities?

ed4f0703-92da-481f-afd0-a3b213dc4332.jpg

Celebrities, in general, never seem to age, but these Korean celebrities, in particular, are so baby-faced that you would be surprised to hear how old they actually are! Guess when these baby faces (dong-an/동안) were born! Scroll down carefully to reveal the age, which comes right after the photos.

2 Ji Sung

0b8053ca-957a-493e-a111-60a3b329d861.jpg

February 27, 1977 (age 40)

source : dramafever

• Like 1

11 K-Drama Couples That Met On Set And Married In Real Life

Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki, who met on the set of the 2016 drama “Descendants of the Sun,” just announced their upcoming nuptials, rocking the world with their happy news. Let’s take a look at other K-drama couples who made shippers’ dreams sail by tying the knot in real life.

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young

lee bo young ji sung

The couple met on the set of the 2004 drama “Save the Last Dance” before confirming their relationship in 2007. They got married in September 2013.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

July 5, 2017

CHO Seung-woo and JI Sung Meet at GREAT SITE
PARK Hee-gon Helms Joseon Trilogy Closer for Jupiter Film

by Pierce Conran / KoBiz

jvQlTkoLBTsRcBCCEnTX.png

Actors CHO Seung-woo, JI Sung and KIM Sung-kyun are teaming up for the period film Great Site (translated title), which will conclude a loose trilogy of Joseon Era films that began with 2013’s The Face Reader with SONG Kang-ho. PARK Hee-gon will handle the directing reigns on the project which will begin shooting later this year.

Great Site concerns struggles over who will assume the throne and takes place around a famous grave. The project concludes the series of historical dramas centered around Joseon royalty from production company Jupiter Film. Following The Face Reader, which welcomed over 9 million viewers around the 2013 Chuseok holiday, the second film is Marital Harmony with SHIM Eun-kyoung (Miss Granny, 2014) and LEE Seung-gi (Love Forecast, 2015). The film completed production in 2015 and is currently awaiting release.

Currently featuring in the TV drama Stranger alongside BAE Doo-na, Marathon (2005) star CHO Seung-woo was last seen on the big screen in Inside Men (2015) with LEE Byung-hun. Known for his TV roles, JI Sung has nevertheless appeared in several films, including the romcom Whatcha Wearin’ (2012) and the underrated thriller Confession (2014). KIM Sung-kyun is a popular character actor who rose to prominence with Nameless Gangster: Rules of the Time (2012) and was recently seen in The Sheriff in Town.

Director PARK previously made the art world heist thriller Insadong Scandal (2009) and the sports drama Perfect Game (2011).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

*** This couple has been married for quite a long time already. Awww.....I love how happy they are together with their little girl. I've seen pictures of JS with the kid & I can see how much he adores her. And I can also see how much he adores his wife. It just melts my heart when I see them. They're a very low-profile couple. I hope they will have a long & happy life together. :tongue:

Ji Sung's Love for Wife Lee Bo Young and Toddler Daughter Shines in SNS Pictures

LINK here : http://koalasplayground.com/2017/07/23/ji-sung-love-for-wife-lee-bo-young-and-toddler-daughter-shines-in-sns-pictures/

[Photo] Ji Sung’s manly in Esquire photo shoot

Actor Ji Sung showed off his masculine looks in a recent photo shoot for a fashion magazine.

In the recently released photos, the actor was seen in a black windbreaker next to fighter jets in an Esquire spread.

“My next movie is a period piece, so I wanted to show off a different side to my fans before I put on hanbok,” he was quoted as saying, referring to Korea’s traditional costume.

The interview and photos will be included in the August edition of the magazine.

Photo credit: Esquire

(minsikyoon@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 1

8 Stars Who Are Serious Husband Goals

Loving, doting husbands are all the rage on TV these days and for good reason! Shows like “Single Wife,” “Hyori’s Homestay,” and more are gaining attention and popularity for featuring husbands who sincerely cherish their wives. Let’s take some time to highlight some loving husbands who have been put in the spotlight.

5. Ji Sung

lee-bo-young-ji-sung.jpg

Actors Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young got married in 2013 after meeting through filming “Save the Last Dance for Me” and dating once the drama wrapped up. Close friend Yoon Hyun Sook said, “I’ve kept an eye on them even before their marriage, and Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young love each other in a really beautiful way.” She explained how “events and presents are a part of their everyday lives,” and revealed that Ji Sung was actually the one who had planned Lee Bo Young’s famous baby shower in order to surprise his then pregnant wife a few years ago. The power couple is also known to fully support each other’s careers and visit each other on their respective sets. These days, Ji Sung blesses fans with adorable photos of his wife and daughter.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

6 Celebrity Couples Who Became More Popular After Getting Married

Celebrity couples are always a hot topic, but these 6 celebrities have somehow become even more popular as a couple after getting married!

2. Ji Sung & Lee Bo Young

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young got married after 6 years of dating. The two met in 2004 while working on the drama Save The Last Dance For Me.

They’ve been together for a while, yet they still love each other like they’re newlyweds, and so this celebrity couple have been crowned “relationship goals”.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations..2 awards. Wowww..

I am happy for you, finnaly you got awards that you deserve... You prove how amazing your acting and mature you are every year..

You really love acting, we can feel and see it, So please oppa, don't take too long time for your comeback ...

Fighting !!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I became a fan of Ji Sung after I watched Kill Me, Heal Me. I can't
believe I never knew him before that drama. I then watched some of
his other works like Secret, Protect the Boss, Defendant and his movie, My PS
Partner. I then came to the conclusion that Ji Sung is one of the
best actors I've seen. I am so glad he won the best actor award at
the 2017 Seoul Awards. He is one of my top 3 fave actors along with Cho Seung Woo and Jang Hyuk.

If anyone can recommend me more Ji Sung dramas with great story and acting, please let me know. I would gladly spend hours and hours watching Ji Sung's acting.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2017 at 1:49 AM, jhjsw said:

I became a fan of Ji Sung after I watched Kill Me, Heal Me. I can't
believe I never knew him before that drama. I then watched some of
his other works like Secret, Protect the Boss, Defendant and his movie, My PS
Partner. I then came to the conclusion that Ji Sung is one of the
best actors I've seen. I am so glad he won the best actor award at
the 2017 Seoul Awards. He is one of my top 3 fave actors along with Cho Seung Woo and Jang Hyuk.

If anyone can recommend me more Ji Sung dramas with great story and acting, please let me know. I would gladly spend hours and hours watching Ji Sung's acting.

I was the same way, never had watched him in a drama until KMHM, then feel in love w/him. I feel he is one of the best actors around too. I really liked New Heart and the movie Confession. You can also try watching him in Entertainer too.:D

@rhiesta Thanks for the news of his winning those awards. I'm so happy for him.

• Like 1

On 11/19/2017 at 1:41 AM, evie7 said:

I was the same way, never had watched him in a drama until KMHM, then feel in love w/him. I feel he is one of the best actors around too. I really liked New Heart and the movie Confession. You can also try watching him in Entertainer too.:D

@rhiesta Thanks for the news of his winning those awards. I'm so happy for him.

Hi evie,  I feel the same thing, too - I find him a good actor. I've seen all his works, dramas/movies..... He has matured with experience over the years.  "Kill Me Heal Me, is one of those rare shows that is packed with almost all kind of emotions you look for in a good show.  He's awesome in this drama.  It's realistic how JS played each character here. He played all characters very brilliant. It's a bit odd but, I love the plot! It's also very original in its way. The awesome point of this drama are not only from the memorable and sweet dialogues, but also from strong lead characters, amazing chemistry from the casts, beautiful cinematography, great humor, and perfectly fit OST. :tongue:

• Like 3

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to ❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성

December 1, 2017

Actor Ji Sung named special representative for UNICEF Korea

Actor Ji Sung named special rep for UNICEF Korea

Actor Ji Sung poses for photos after being named special representative for UNICEF Korea at a ceremony in Seoul on Dec. 1, 2017. (Yonhap) (END)

20171201115428089wxtg.jpg

20171201114534545aijs.jpg

20171201114413433bxut.jpg

• Like 2

On 11/22/2017 at 3:20 AM, willenette said:

Hi evie,  I feel the same thing, too - I find him a good actor. I've seen all his works, dramas/movies..... He has matured with experience over the years.  "Kill Me Heal Me, is one of those rare shows that is packed with almost all kind of emotions you look for in a good show.  He's awesome in this drama.  It's realistic how JS played each character here. He played all characters very brilliant

Chingu he was brilliant in KMHM, I remember reading about that drama and thinking it was going to be a train wreck.  Ji Sung slayed every part in that drama. It made me his fan, I have a long list of fav actors but he is always #1 on it. 

@rubie Thanks for the article. I just found this on IG, TBH I had no idea of what was going on except it had something to do w/UNICEF:tongue:

• Like 1