COc-lcqUcAAA5TY.jpg

COeK6uWVEAE-YmT.jpg

11850089_1039596029398194_55783724_n.jpg

11850210_888459524535552_1206280223_n.jp

Many beautiful HQ pics here

FANCAMS

Spoiler

FULL FANCAM

Fav moments: 4:13, 7:55 -> 9:10 (PBY is Mango and JJS is Apple) 14:06, 14:35, 15:13, 18:29, ...

====

Go to OMG thread from page 228 to page 232 for many many more beautiful pictures and fancams shared by lovely Ghostesses !! 

DONE UPDATING!! :w00t:

• Like 6

Top 9 Late Bloomer Stars Picked By “The List 2015″

[........] 

1. Actor Jo Jung Suk.

jo jung suk

Jo Jung Suk takes the top spot on the list of late bloomer stars. He shot to stardom with his hilarious turn as the eccentric best friend of Lee Je Hoon‘s character in “Architecture 101” in 2012, for which he won two “Best New Actor” awards. However, he was a veteran actor that had been performing on stage since 2004. He had starred in the Korean productions of musicals such as “Grease,” “Spring Awakening,” and “Hedwig and the Angry Inch” while taking auditions for film roles.

After his breakout performance in “Architecture 101,” he starred in the drama “The King 2 Hearts,” as well as films such as “The Face Reader” and “My Love, My Bride.” His most recent drama, “Oh My Ghost,” recently wrapped up late last month. He’s established a reputation as an incredibly talented actor with superb comedic timing and the ability to make a script even more hilarious with his improvisations.

Which of these stars did you love before they became household names?

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/09/top-9-late-bloomer-stars-picked-by-the-list-2015/

===============

Park Shin Hye in Talks to Join EXO’s D.O and Jo Jung Suk’s Film

Also, Park Shin Hye confirmed to star in "Hyung" moive. So she will play Oppa's girlfriend?? Can someone enlighten me?

Edited by mintea18
  • Like 3

No idea what it was about. @dinbun i need your help :D

He looks just like Chef in the pic...

I miss Chef~ :tears::tears::tears::tears:

I saw this photo too yesterday ;~; wearing black long-sleeve shirt reminds me of Chef in ep 4 after he got fever and back to work in the kitchen and BongAe started to get clingy to him kkk :lol:  and yes miss Chef ;__; 

Anyway, from what I get, this is what the uploader caption said;

"A commemorative photo with Mr. JungSuk after men's fashion magazine 'GEEK' photoshoot. I've been together with him for few days but at the end (?) took a photo together today. #geek #geekmagazine #geekmag #mensfashionmagazine #mengeek #areallyniceperson #JoJungSuk #OhMyGhost #OMG #KangSunWoo #chojungseok #moviejournalist #thanksagain" 

===========================================================================================

AND THAT PIC WHERE HE WORE WHITE SHIRT WITH A LIL GIRL THO ;______; 

I think JJS daily outfit is almost same as Kang Sunwoo's? white shirt+black pants, and to make it look more classy, put on a black/brown or any other colors jacket later on. simple, neat, gives a more manly vibe ;____; 

Thanks for the photos~ :wub::wub:

Edited by dinbun
  • Like 2

On 9/16/2015 at 11:32 AM, babyviolets said:

Thanks lovelies for updating us with jo jung suk goodies! I'm really excited about his new movie! I swear, when i saw the trailer, i was like, totally blown away!!! Definitely excited for this movie!!!

It's been confirmed that the film will be released on 22nd October :)

@babyviolets since you are here, may I ask who is the actress who improvised the kiss in the kiss scene with him, besides PBY? I saw your comment on that article ^_^

• Like 2

Thanks lovelies for updating us with jo jung suk goodies! I'm really excited about his new movie! I swear, when i saw the trailer, i was like, totally blown away!!! Definitely excited for this movie!!!

It's been confirmed that the film will be released in 22nd October :P

Hidden Content

@babyviolets and since you are here, may I ask who was the actress who improvised the kiss in the kiss scene with him, besides PBY? I saw your comment on that article^^

IU!!!!

Their car kiss wasn't part of the script!kkk

• Like 2

Hello, guys. So, i sometimes still like to rewatch YTBLSS, not all episodes just few that i like, but the ones that i like r not just a "few" :lol::lol: and because of that, I recorded a sound of me covering Jo Jung Suk's 완전 사랑해요 (I Totally Love You) on soundcloud and posted it on youtube too~kkk, I'd like to share it here, to increase the number of plays in my soundcloud and views in my YT kkk :D

soundcloud:

Youtube: 

0QT6Kn8.jpg

:wub::lol::D

*anyway, where can I see and save still cut photos of YTBLSS? :wub: i've been looking for bts videos on YT too, but couldnt find any :c hahaha. I'll be thankful if you could tell me the sites~ kkk ^^

• Like 2

@babyviolets  No wonder it was so cute and real! PBY and IU must have felt very comfortable with him to improvise in the kiss scenes like that. And I can understand, JJS seems to be a very caring and warm-hearted person.

====

Talk about kiss scenes, I just came across this BTS of TK2H. I like the kiss here more than in the drama. And why his kiss scenes are always so beautiful and romantic? Let not forget his manner hand :phew:

Spoiler

wAgOlG7.jpg

@dinbun Good job chingu! your Korean is really good. I want to sing his songs too but always end up singing the songs in a very weird language lol

Saw your signature and thought you would like this video (if you havent watch it yet ;)

• Like 3

@dinbun sad to say, there were no bts vids, just some bts stills. :( we didnt even get a dvd, just an ost. :((

Plus, their duet didnt make it to the ost...so they released it on their own--for free!

Kyaaaaaaaaa

Oh and great job on that cover!lol i recorded a covet of the song as well with me playing the guitar (quite terribly!lol) it was for the ytblss tribute that, sadly, we were never able to send. :(

and yes to @nabonq! I guess because he's such  a warm person, his costars always feel comfortable around him. Thus, they have no qualms doing skinship with him hehe

And yes! His kiss scenes always look hot! I have had the privilege to see him perform live and, even if it was just a stage kiss (and i was sitting reaaaaallly far from the stage) , i can still feel the intensity. I think it has something to do with the way he uses his whole body to act out the kiss. It's not just the lips moving but the shoulders, hands--his whole body always gravitates into the kiss so even when he's just pressing lips with the actress, it looks way hotter!kkk

• Like 2