@dinbun you can post anything as long as it's related to the drama chingu. Love your "Leave" cover. Do you know Korean??

========

Selfie time :w00t:

COc9VMNVEAADPDM.jpg

11850210_888459524535552_1206280223_n.jp

And turned out that phone is JJS's phone. Wonder why he didn't post this selfie on his twitter :phew::phew::phew:

=======

Anyway, anyone want to join JJS's thread and PBY's thread? :D

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/290768-jo-jung-suk-조정석-oh-my-ghostess-is-onnnnnn/?page=234 

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/184662-park-bo-young-박보영-•-朴寶英/?page=32

Why he didn't post this selfie? Oh I have one answer in my head, but scared to write it:phew:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the gif...yesterday because i had nothing to do and i had no mood to watch any latest drama and then again i rewatched OMG for the nth time for the whole day..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ why so hard to move on from this drama??! Tell me why why why?? LOL..**fangirlproblem*

I fall so hard to this drama..ㅠㅠ Missing bongsunwoo couple so much..misiing chefffeuunim too :tears: 

I haven't watch anything, like literally none. My friends kept asking me what dramas they must watch and I suggest OMG, now what we are talking about are scenes and all of those dialogues in OMG so yes, I am still missing this drama. Anyway, I really love PBY interpretation of NBS feelings in a scene when they are in night cooking class, when BS trying to work on how to cut tomatoes and Chef teaches her the better way, and he asks her to put her hand on his. After Chef finish it then BS pull her hand quickly. What I see from that action is that BS is really careful, it scares her that it might hurt her unrequited crush, It feels like "his hand is warm, but no, he won't like me". Her move is very subtle, unnoticed,  but on the other hand it makes me sad, sadder than when she rips her scrap book, and other sad scenes and i got teary eyes (hahahaha). I don't know why, it's just makes me really, really sad.   

@InggridI I understand your sadness, cause I feel the same! Even till now I still can't listen to the song "Leave" by PBY ;______;

====

One more pic of Chef and Na Bong on Singapore Magazine! 

4a36acaf2edda3cc5cb6df6107e93901213f9224

I love how they always look comfortable and natural in every pic they took together :D

I miss them toooooo.....inner peace (doing d same thing with my hands as Na Boung did :D )

I've tried to watch y*** p** ep 11 for 3 days already but can't manage to finish that 1 ep coz I keep on falling asleep while watching... seems other kdrama is too boring for me now a days...n trying very hard not to rewatch oh my ghost anymore...d more I watch d more I miss them....:tears:

O.M.G! This well-made parody is SO sweet and "n a s t y" !!!!!!

(Don't play it if you're using speakers and not on your own lol)

"Secret Kitchen" (A passionate melodrama

Just understand a few words of Chef like "do you like it?" and "You're very pretty" but still bleeding-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862bleeding-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862 and Chef's voice is so sexy bleeding-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

I haven't watch anything, like literally none. My friends kept asking me what dramas they must watch and I suggest OMG, now what we are talking about are scenes and all of those dialogues in OMG so yes, I am still missing this drama. Anyway, I really love PBY interpretation of NBS feelings in a scene when they are in night cooking class, when BS trying to work on how to cut tomatoes and Chef teaches her the better way, and he asks her to put her hand on his. After Chef finish it then BS pull her hand quickly. What I see from that action is that BS is really careful, it scares her that it might hurt her unrequited crush, It feels like "his hand is warm, but no, he won't like me". Her move is very subtle, unnoticed,  but on the other hand it makes me sad, sadder than when she rips her scrap book, and other sad scenes and i got teary eyes (hahahaha). I don't know why, it's just makes me really, really sad.   

@InggridI I understand all your sadness, cause I feel the same! Even till now I still can't listen to the song "Leave" by PBY lol. Like @8BSW8 said we all are suffering from fangirl's problem depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

oh and one more thing, can you delete the pics in your quote chingu, cause it's against soompi's rule for quoting pictures :D

===

Thank you for the notification...oh anyway, i think there were NGs in kissing scenes, there are many inconsistency in BS's hair so I guess there were, not much but I believe there were. And the parody,,I am speechless because I was busy laughing. It is sexy for sure, but I found it funny tho'. And thanks for the video. (I really want one or two eps that show their shenanigans in the kitchen and in the bedroom like crazy:tears:)

@mintea18 OMG I JUST PRESSED THE PLAY BUTTON AND ALREADY HEARING A GIRL'S mooo*an. and (supposedly) chef's "u like me?" in between that m**n WHAT IS THIS ;____; HAAHAHHAHAHA u post great stuffs, im loving it HAHAHA :wub: 

===============================================================================================

@lingx2 THANK YOUUU for the video from uweekly and also the pics!!! how to move on from this on-screen couple ;____; how to let go of oh my ghost ;___;, sounds like i overreact but seriously all the moments from the drama are still pictured clear in my mind :crazy: :crazy: T_______T i captured some screencap which is sweet i think, and still can feel the chemistry between the two ehehehe.

zTxRaJp.jpg

AbFQXGk.pngQN62EDx.jpg

GLQWohp.jpg

(still want tvn to make season 2 of omg tho hahaha ;^;)

Spoiler

Some more pics from DC GALL

e019b118367adab4803dde008dd4b31c8601e481

d095e643ad4bd113da9572715cafa40f4bfb051d

19e90e01213fb80ea9150c9330d12f2eb83894aa

12558419ebc4b7451272da52c9fc1e178b82158b

@Inggridl  I believe the kiss scenes has NGs too. Why did Chef say there wasn't?? keke (and I really hope they will include those scenes in the director cut DVD)

=====

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000127987

Spoiler

Q. 방금 말한 그 신에서 선우가 나봉선을 무릎에 앉혀놓고 “감정이 격해져서 그래”라면서 울었다. 이건 애드리브였나?
조정석 : 하하. 애드리브였다. 선우를 연기하는 나였던 거지. 대본에는 “감정이 격해졌어” 이 전까지만 써 있었다.

Q. 대본과 조정석이란 배우의 합이 잘 맞았던 것 같았다. 양희승 작가는 코믹에 강한 사람이다. 시트콤도 했었고. 그런 점이 조정석과 잘 맞지 않았나.
조정석 : 종방연 때 작가님께 다음 작품은 뭘 하시든지 불러만 주시면 하겠다고 말했다. 하하. 그만큼 작가님 대본이 미치도록 좋았다. 작가님은 부족했다고 말씀하셨지만, 그건 진짜 겸손의 말씀인 것 같다.(웃음) 작가님이 코믹스런 장면도 잘 써주셨지만, 드라마 전체의 그림을 잘 짜주셨다. 전체 이야기를 풀면서 개인의 삶까지 조명해주셨다. ‘오나귀’는 사실 성장드라마였다. 선우가 마지막 회에서 청소기를 구입했다. 과거 자신을 괴롭혔던 친구가 파는 청소기였다. 친구를 용서한거지. 봉선이 같은 경우는 마지막회 키스신에서 “한 번 더 해도 돼요?”라고 물었다. 속으로 ‘나랑 또 키스를 하고 싶은가?’라고 생각했다. 하하. 그게 성장의 은유적인 표현이었다. 주인공뿐만 아니라 수셰프, 경모(이학주), 은희(신혜선)까지 모든 캐릭터가 아름다운 성장을 했다.

Found this article on DC Gall. I used Google translate and I guess they were talking about this scene being ad-libbed(??????):wub:

1886202215_c27bbcac_zpsrsrgude6.gif

Spoiler

PBY also has a movie premiered in October! What an coincident :phew:!! Here is the trailer of her movie. Can't wait for both!!

@mintea18 AAAW so cute thos gifs where he touched his cheekbones hahaha :lol::wub: 

yesss can't believe he's 35 *__* his skin is so white and pretty too :c no wonder bo young described him as apple bcs he's too pretty. YES HE IS!! <3

and yes, it was about that scene where bongsun sat on sunwoo's lap hahaha. He was asked if the crying part was improvised by him or not, and he said yes, the crying part is an improvised act kkk :lol: 

AND HAHAHAA he said that when bongsun asked sunwoo if it was okay to kiss him one more time, JJS thought "does she want to kiss with me again?" awwwwweeee hahaha xD 

Thank you for the articles and cute gifs <3 

Archived