Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Guest kujaichi

Aiaiaiaa... 

The fangirling is weak in this one... 

OnOn the other hand... I was just today wondering when the drama started again, only to find out it's actually tomorrow...! So my 6 th oppa sense is still intact! :D

Good thing I'm still on sick leave until Saturday, hihi :3

(Okay, the new forum is HORRIBLE for phones...) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I thought the Soompiers in this thread would like to know about a podcast that is all about K-drama and that talks A LOT about Jo Jung Suk (and Oh my ghostess, The Scholar Who Walks the Night, High Society, Mask, The time we were not in love and many more) in its latest episode. ^_^

You can download it for free via iTunes (the name of the podcast is "K-drama Addiction Therapy")
or listen/download via the website: http://kdramapod.com/episode-13/

We hope you'll enjoy it!

Direct link to iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/se/podcast/k-drama-addiction-therapy/id957840613?mt=2&ls=1

• Like 2

Park Bo Young and Jo Jung Suk will be in Singapore on 4th Sept to promote Oh My Ghost. The drama is currently airing on Starhub VV Drama (Ch 855) every Sunday at 10pm.

Oh My Ghost Meet & Greet Event

Date: 4 September (Friday)
Time: 6.30pm
Venue: West Mall, Level 1 Atrium

Source: Starhub

• Like 3

I thought the Soompiers in this thread would like to know about a podcast that is all about K-drama and that talks about Oh my ghost and Jo Jung Suk (and Yong-pal, High Society, The time we were not in love, Reply 1988, D-Day and many more) in its latest episode. ^_^

You can download it for free via iTunes (the name of the podcast is "K-drama Addiction Therapy")
or listen/download via the website: http://kdramapod.com/episode-14-reupload/

We hope you'll enjoy it!

Direct link to iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/se/podcast/k-drama-addiction-therapy/id957840613?mt=2&ls=1

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, this is my first post here in JJS thread. I've been following and a bit active in Oh My Ghost thread, until i decided to enter this thread :D

Nice to know all of you, and i just surprised that the thread was started by @babyviolets

:D and i saw @dekka too in twitter (hi hi im @/gossong) kkk.

Knew JJS since face reader or YTBLSS era (b/w those) and head-over-heels for him bcs of Oh My Ghost, so u can call me a newbie fan of JJS :D

looking forward to JJS upcoming projects^^

Have a great day, everyone. :wub:

• Like 1

Hi there...are you dina?kkk

Welcome to jjs thread!kkk

Actually, i'm not the one who started the page. I didn't know about soompi until 2 yrs ago. But the person who did start the thread agreed to turnover ownership to me so she can focus on her own fandom. Kkk

Anyway, soompi thread isnt as active as it used to be...real life caught up with everyone so we dont post as much as we used to back in the days. :( but we'd love it if new joie joins us ( btw, thats the name we decided to call ourselves--joie pronounced as jo-a, or something like that!hahaha)

Btw, here's my fanvid of the OMG meet & greet in SG last sept 4. Didn't include the photo taking session to respect fan's privacy

• Like 2

@babyviolets Yes~!! I'm dina! kkk :lol:

thanks for welcoming~ yes, seems like JJS thread's members are busy with daily life~ kkk, but it's okay~ i havent read previous posts but maybe will do later if i have more free time kkk. 

Aww joie? cute~ kkk I'm new joie then :D 

Also, thank you for posting the fancam!! been watching various fancams posted by various fans but i can't not smile during the describe-each-other-as-food time and also when a fan screamed "SARANGHAEYO!" and JJS said saranghaeyo too! kkkk so sweet. 

Anyway, hope to see the other members too here~ kkk

Have a nice day :wub:

• Like 1