Guest Soah-Bin

Are they eating in different tables? The girl just behind him looks like PBY (at least the shirt looks like the one she wore on the fan meeting).
Cr: OMG DC.

ukHjcUt.jpg

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kyaaaaaaa~~~~ they still holding hands..my bongsunwoo feelsss~~~~~ ㅠㅠ i just miss them so much eventhough i watched them everyday..

@yaqiyuki im opening my V app now but didnt see she's online..ㅠㅠ

Guest Kimnikan

Some of PBY's picture I took at the event :D

Cute overload OMG she's soooo cute :wub::wub:

edit : I'll upload more when I'm go back to my country cod I don't have a laptop ><

iUa0IZ8NBREoC.JPGiuNIl57qvFdxG.JPGif8waxl8yJxWX.JPGiPei3XAdMdgcl.JPG

I would rather not say that PBY was a liar, maybe it was her expression which automatically would  slipped on her tongue the "aegyo" word and haven't noticed that she had said it, only the person which she had been conversing with. 

thanks for the hq pics @yaqiyuki :D :D

personally like the last pic tho~ kkk them looking at each other is just a lovely, adorable, cute view to see :wub: :wub:

they definitely had a great time meeting their fans there in Singapore~!! can see it from JJS tweet and PBY's v app video. Hope they'll have more chances to do international schedule and greet their fans outside Korea~^^ 

Keep the pics and fanaccounts coming guys~ kkk :D 

@Ahpheng anyway, what about ur posts saying that both JJS and PBY arriving from Seoul and notPhilippines?? Is it true?? Wondering if both of them go to another country for their trip, u know what I mean, they're the leads and it's no wonder if the production team award them more than the other casts, hehe :) I'm hoping this is true :D Maybe this is the reason why we're not getting any photos of them at the Philippines, even in the other casts group pics, hehe ;)

@janepink1609 They were on flight KE643 Air Korea and it was  indicated on arrival board it was from Seoul. I find it puzzling  as i thought it would make  more sense to fly from Philippines. 

Btw, thanks  everyone for clear pics of the Meet & Greet.  

@lingx2 thanks for the beautiful photos..take ur time and have a good rest and good nite dear~~ dream of chefeunim..its not an order its a suggestion...kkkkk XD

I found many photos at twitter but i dont know how to upload here since im a noob in this forum...kkkkk..

Archived