Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Chingu!  News to report!  @babyviolets @yoeda @dekka

Remember when we were having all those discussions about JJS' relationship with LYJ and the congratulations tweet that he sent her when she was doing that play?  Did you all hear that she got married recently and that she's 3 months pregnant?? :o

Well, I just wanted to put it out there just in case you guys hadn't heard. I know we all believed he was just wishing her well and supporting her activities. Still wondering if she was truly interested in him after K2H, but  what woman wouldn't be, right? ;)

• Like 1

hahaha

I remember how we were celebrating when news of LYJ's engagement broke out last year, only to be let down by JJS' dating news this year. TT TT

I'm pretty sure she was interested in JJS before, judging from past incidents. Besides, she only dated her current husband a few months before deciding to get married, although they've known each other for a long time so it's not like they were together when she starred with JJS in K2H.

• Like 1

The virgin ghostess gets saucy with her hotshot chef

by girlfriday | June 14, 2015 | 8 Comments

Ghostess1.jpg

Yeah this ghost-possession’s gonna be fun. The first peek at tvN’s new supernatural rom-com Oh My Ghostess features our shy wallflower heroine suddenly propositioning her crush in a hilariously no-nonsense fashion. The new comedy from the PD-writer team behind High School King of Savvy stars Park Bo-young (Hot-Blooded Youth) as an assistant chef with zero self-esteem and a longstanding crush on her boss, a hotshot chef played by Jo Jung-seok (You’re the Best, Lee Soon-shin).

The complication comes in the form of a virgin ghost, played by the hilarious Kim Seul-gi(Discovery of Romance), who possesses Park Bo-young and is determined to live out all her carnal desires in her body. I don’t know how much Kim Seul-gi will be featured in the show, but there’s an interesting aspect to the drama of watching Park Bo-young play the possessed version of her character when you know Kim Seulg-gi’s performance style. I feel like half the fun of watching this drama will be seeing Kim Seul-gi in Park Bo-young without her even being there.

The teaser features a possessed Park Bo-young, who happily accepts Jo Jung-seok’s offer to go to her place and “Just have a drink.” She responds, “Yes! And I want to do it!” LOL. He tells her she’ll be in big trouble, but she argues matter-of-factly: “You don’t have a girlfriend! I don’t have a boyfriend! I like you!”

When that doesn’t work, she tries poking at his ego: “Have you never…? Is it your first time?” And soon he’s chasing her down the street shouting, “You’re about to be shocked right now!” Pffffft. The Park-Bo-young-as-Kim-Seul-gi ghost-possessed character is too cute for words. I can’t wait to see the rest of the hijinks in store, be they sexy, embarrassing, or most likely, a lot of both.

Oh My Ghostess airs on Fridays and Saturdays and premieres July 3.

cr and more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/06/the-virgin-ghostess-gets-saucy-with-her-hotshot-chef/

• Like 1

Character of the JJS's hero....Translate in english please 

스타셰프 강선우
33세 남, 썬 레스토랑 사장 겸 셰프

잘난 척 빼면 할 게 없는 허세남. 하늘에 태양이 두 개일 수 없듯이, 최고의 셰프도 자신 하나라고 믿는다. 그도 그럴 듯, 요즘 제일 잘 나가는 스타셰프다. 길거리를 지나가면 웬만한 연예인보다 인기가 낫다. 요리가 본업이긴 하지만, 얼굴 좀 되고 말 좀 되고 실력은 더 되다보니, 방송국에서도 가만 두질 않고, 주변 여자들도 가만 둘리 없다. 주변의 많은 여자 중, 젤 아픈 여자는 바로 착하디 착한 여동생 은희. 뺑소니 사고로 다리를 잃고, 자신의 레스토랑 일을 돕고 사는 여동생을 볼 때면 가슴이 미어지지만 티내지 않는다. 그리고 가슴 속 깊숙한 곳에서부터 미운 여자. 바로 엄마. 어려서부터 낳아만 두고, 알아서 크길 바랬던 바쁜 엄마의 밑에서 자라며, 한번도 엄마의 밥을 먹어 본 적이 없다. 그래서 밥맛을 모르고, 언제부턴가 밥을 끊어버렸다. 그래서 현재도 면전문 레스토랑을 운영중이다. 그리고 유학시절 만난 첫사랑, 소형. 불행하게도 친구의 아내가 되었다. 그리고 얼마 못 가, 친구의 죽음이 그녀를 과부로 만들었다. 이제는 친구의 아내보다는, 그냥 내가 가질 수 없는 여자이자, 베스트 프렌드다. 착한 여동생, 미운 엄마, 그리고 남몰래 좋아하는 친구. 이들이면 충분할 줄 알았는데, 자꾸 또 한 여자가 눈에 거슬리기 시작했다. 자꾸만 어릴적 왕따의 기억을 떠올리게 하는 유쾌하지 않은 여자. 나봉선. 그런데 자꾸만 어느날 부터인가 저 여자가 달라보인다. 귀신에라도 홀린걸까.. 안돼. 정신차리라구..!

20150618092443416.jpg

Edited by Catherine Kim
  • Like 1