[Drama 2012] Golden Time 골든타임

Guest Eja

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imariko9

Hey guys, does any of you know a site where I can read live recaps? I've been searching online yet I still haven't found any site dedicated on writing live recaps for Golden time. Thanks in advance!
~Golden Time Fighting! 

Let me see if I'm understanding what unfolded, at least in part, in episode 4 regarding Min Woo & Jae In. Jae In's boyfriend was admitted to the hospital with injuries sustained in a hang glider accident. Unbeknownst to Jae In her boyfriend has been having an affair with another woman whom Min Woo is aware of but hasn’t revealed to Jae In for whatever reason, be it in an effort to protect his male friend or simply protecting Jae In from knowing that her boyfriend is unfaithful. Understandable Jae In is upset with the situation. What I'm not quite sure about is why on earth Min Woo responded to the situation in the manner in which he did. Sure I can understand him being worried about his friend once everything was revealed and even chasing after her to some extent. What seems odd to me is that Jae In managed to put a price (the price of the hotel room) on their continued friendship.

I need someone to explain why Min Woo had to go to such lengths and/or to great expense as to assure Jae In that he was her friend. I've already had the mental spat in my head when she initially ran away in her scrubs and well the lack of credit card or wad of bank notes (that doesn't satisfy my curiosity nor my lingering suspicions about the two).

@counsel05, I agree with you. First I was super shock when Jae In demanded him to pay for the room, like all what happened was his fault. Okay, I understand they're partners to a miserable interns present/future, but with all the respect, I would do the same if I was in Min Woo's shoes. Aren't we all first loyal to our old friend? But I can understand what @semi-fly wrote, cause I really think that Min Woo was concerned and care for her feeling, after all they spending so much time, and going through exciting and intense experience together. In light of Jae In extreme response, I only can wonder how Min Woo will feel when he discover Jae In's background...

Guest jolie_coeur

Does someone know whether Golden Time´s broadcast next week is affected by the Olympics or not?

Hi everyone

Golden Time episodes 5 to 6 softsubs subtitle are out

Golden Time Episodes 5-6 English Subtitle can be found in the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5157-golden-time-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the community translated subtitle (CTS) project

CTS project is about

FANS HELPING FANS FOR FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! ENJOY!

Guest subject

@stars4u, we need all the help we can get, cause our main subber (the awesome edwoodi is on vacation this week). Leave the medical terms to yujech, do the easy stuff. Besides, MBC put the medical term explanations when it's necessary and after awhile, the viewers can identify even the shortcuts of them. :)

Guest kawaiiyuki

I'm only on episode 4 and i still can't tell which of the senior doc/prof are on the side of our lead characters.

Archived