[Drama 2012] Golden Time 골든타임

Guest Eja

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ep 15 left me a little confused, the head nurse and Dr. Choi relationship is baffling. At first I believed that they were in love but unable to say so, but in this episode she is clearly attracted to her fiancee, so is her dedication to Dr. Choi just about the Trauma Center?
MW character is another one that confuses me, he allows his personal feelings to over rule his decision making to often. He has done this twice where his personal feelings over rules everything. When it was decided to save the kidnapper over the cop, his objections were based solely on who he thought deserved to be saved first, not on who was in the most mortal danger. Again with this episode he could pay attention in his own surgery because he was focused on the surgery in another operating room. The thing I find disturbing is not just that he objects for the reason he gives but that he disregards everything and everyone else who try to show him the rational medical reason for the choice that's been made. If that is not enough after it slowly is explain to him and he understands you still are left with the feeling that he is not really getting it. 
Since I started off believing that he was slated to be this great doctor like Dr. Choi I would like to see him grow more from these experiences instead of thinking every decision he makes should be made on his personal feelings rather than on what is the right course medically. 

Archived