[Drama 2012] Golden Time 골든타임

Guest Eja

Guest xopo17

class="ks_article_title"Golden Time' Lee Sung Min, From the First Episode Shows Off A Distinct Presence

4717-golden-time.jpg

The new Monday/Tuesday drama 'Golden Time,' showed the perfect actings' of the top praised actors and actresses making the drama more enjoyable for the viewers.

On the first episode of 'Golden Time' that aired on July 9th, the stories of doctors treating 10 critical patients were shown.

First, actor Lee Sung Min who recently played the role of the king in the drama 'The King Two Hearts,' plays the role of trauma surgeon Choi In Hyuk. On this episode Choi In Hyuk, concentrates and pours his work into saving the patients that have come into the hospital in a critical condition.

Sometimes he seemed to be a very hard headed character but using funny Korean accents and showing his characters traits of simplicity and honesty caught the viewers attention.

In the past Lee Sung Min has played the role of the neurosurgeon Go Jae Hak in the drama 'Brain.'

The viewers this time are anticipating how he will portray this character.

'Golden Time' has a talented cast of Lee Ki Young, Kim Hyung Il, Uhm Yo Sup, Jung Suk Yong and Park Young Ji.

credit: korea.com

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xopo17

class="ks_article_title"'Golden Time' The Reason Why It Is Lee Sun Gyun

'Golden Time' Lee Sun Gyun is creating a different medical character that has never been portrayed before.

On the 'Golden Time' episode that aired on July 19th, Lee Min Woo(Lee Sun Gyun) shows a different character color then many of the medical drama main characters.

His character unlike many other medical drama characters does not show passion or a hunger for power, nor has his character shown a specific trait or skill of any sort.

In many medical dramas there is always the main character that possess skills of a god. In 'White Tower' Jang Joon Hyuk(Kim Myung Min) and 'Brain' Lee Kang Hoon(Shin Ha Gyun) showed the medical skills of perfection. The only negative factors about their characters were their hunger for power.

In 'Golden Time' however, Lee Min Woo is filled with negative traits. He becomes nervous and anxious when dealing with patients in real life and makes many careless mistakes. But Lee Min Woo's character unlike any of the medical characters before show a very humane side.

He beats himself up for killing a patient because of his lacking in skills and tries to overcome the negative things by becoming more engaged in the medical field.

credit: korea.com

Guest xopo17

class="ks_article_title"'Golden Time', Two Helicopters Just For Title Scene, 'Different Scale.'

4744-golden-time.jpg

'Golden Time' is showing a different scale to the other dramas.

The title scenes of 'Golden Time' showed helicopters arriving on the top of Busan's emergency helicopter land off, with emergency patients being transported by the doctors.

Not only did the production staff of 'Golden Time' invest in getting one helicopter for the scene that showed the emergency patients being transported by the helicopter but they rented another helicopter to get the air shots of the overview of the whole scene. So in total two helicopters were rented for the title scenes.

On top of that, Lee Sun Gyun and Hwang Jung Eum were captured in their dark navy scrubs waiting for the helicopter to arrive with the emergency patient. They have commented "After seeing the helicopter the nervous feelings are becoming heightened." 

'Golden Time' is aired every Monday/Tuesday. It is the drama that is taking the place of the ending of the drama 'Light and Shadows.'

credit : credit: korea.com

Guest kawaiiyuki

I'm really liking all the lead characters in this drama. I love that MW is now learning how to be a better doctor by facing his fears. When his hand shook as he tried to draw blood i was nervous because i thought something was going to happen but was glad that nothing happened. I'm also liking JI character cause she's the opposite of MW and so far they make up for what the other lacks. JI is the type to react first while MW is the more conscience one. I think they make a wonderful team.

Guest kawaiiyuki

Ahh i can't wait for next week's episodes. It's looking good. Poor MW getting slapped by the doctor when he was clearly correct about the next stepped. i love how the other doctors didn't really mind seeing arrogant doc suffer. I don't either. Even though i don't think the patient (at the end of episode 2)  should die i kinda want him to so that doc who did his operation would learn a lesson. (not that he's going to any time soon.. :( ) I was mad when the other doctors wanted to help the surgical dept and try to get them into the operating room also but arrogant doc didn't care and brushed it aside. Thus, his patient should die.

Ps. Who also is loving the sound track?

Guest jolie_coeur

Ahh i can't wait for next week's episodes. It's looking good.

Ps. Who also is loving the sound track?

Guest kdrama07

Whats wrong with the main actress face? She looks so unatural, bad cosmetic surgery? She looked pretty nice im previous dramas.

Can someone explain what role Euh Ah (Song Sun Mi) plays in In Hyuk's (Lee Sung Min) life? From the correlation chart it states that In Hyuk likes Euh Ah but as there hasn't been a lot of background information on these two (yet). So I'm curious to see what others think about these two.

What I've seen seems to confirm that she cares for him as well. The whole tie scene might not be enough to confirm her affection for him it at least shows that she looks after him in some capacity. I presume like Min Woo (Lee Sun Gyun)

I'm probably one of the few people watching that isn't overly attached to either Min Woo or Jae In. From the very beginning I could help think that Min Woo comes across as a know-it-all and that when he's needed the most turns into Eeyore (yes, a Winnie-the-Pooh reference). I'm being a tad harsh I admit and simply won't fault him for sinking into depression after losing the child but I must admit that his other scenes seem to backup my opinion of him at the moment. Time will tell. I would imagine that Jae In will end up supporting him (directly and indirectly) and In Hyuk will most likely take him under his wig to guide him through some unforeseen struggle but again neither Min Woo nor Jae In are my primary focus.

Even though I'm not expecting any kind of "love line" to form between any/all of the main characters I'm at least going to keep a watchful eye on Euh Ah & In Huk.

aace5N8f.jpg

Details

Title: 골든타임 / Golden Time
    Genre: Medical, romance
    Episodes: 20
    Broadcast Network: MBC
    Broadcast period: 2012-July-09 to TBA
    Air time: Monday & Tuesday 21:55

Synopsis

This drama is set within the backdrop of an emergency room at a hospital. Kang Jae In (Hwang Jung Eum) is the successor of Ikhyo Foundation, which owns a medical university and five hospitals, but she does not care about the fact that she is the successor. Jae In only cares about her ex-boyfriend.

Cast

Lee Sun Gyun as Lee Min Woo
    Hwang Jung Eum as Kang Jae In
    Lee Sung Min as Choi In Hyuk
    Song Sun Mi as Shin Eun Ah

soompi
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/377691/drama-2012-upcoming-golden-time-%EA%B3%A8%EB%93%A0%ED%83%80%EC%9E%84/p3
drama wiki
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Golden_Time
https://www.rapidshare.com/files/1241444869/Golden.Time.E02.120710.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.avi
https://www.rapidshare.com/files/2221836423/Golden.Time.E01.120709.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.avi

Eja hi, I didn't have time to start until tonight. Do you know where that hospital is? I mean the real hospital. It's swanky. Open plan, glass everywhere. High ceilings and new. I need to go visit it when I am in Korea or something. They filmed Brain at one of Seoul's hospitals. This is not in Seoul? Cos' it's a really nice looking ED. Look at all the equipment man which hospital is it? There are theatre lights in the examinations rooms.Plus monitors everywhere. And you can see everyone. I have a serious case of envy here. 
Oh the drama? LOL I was too busy cracking up at his histrionics. Oh man, this is one guy who knows his ABCs but only after caring about his own skin. I am watching it for the female lead. Soft spot for the her since CYHMH. Will see what other scenarios they are going to bring on. Korean medical dramas are always good for dragging up obscure medical/surgical conditions.

Eja hi

[size=2], I didn't have time to start until tonight. Do you know where that hospital is? I mean the real hospital. It's swanky. Open plan, glass everywhere. High ceilings and new. I need to go visit it when I am in Korea or something. They filmed Brain at one of Seoul's hospitals. This is not in Seoul? Cos' it's a really nice looking ED. Look at all the equipment man which hospital is it? There are theatre lights in the examinations rooms.Plus monitors everywhere. And you can see everyone. I have a serious case of envy here. [/size]

Oh the drama? LOL I was too busy cracking up at his histrionics. Oh man, this is one guy who knows his ABCs but only after caring about his own skin. I am watching it for the female lead. Soft spot for the her since CYHMH. Will see what other scenarios they are going to bring on. Korean medical dramas are always good for dragging up obscure medical/surgical conditions.

Direct Download Links 
Golden Time 골든타임
ibAobEQKG1Eyi.jpgBanner credits belongs to TVDB
please NOTE this is not a show i currently watching it so the update and uploading files i Will do it when i really have time. Rules:
# ) in this post i will post all episodes of the show so far.# ) all episodes will be uploaded on RS only # ) i will only upload HDTV versions only / 720p if i got them earlier # ) the files will be either KOR or HANrel (if they available# ) i will upload them when i have time . so no harsh on that please !

LINKS:

Episode 01 :  HDTV  |   720p  - mTHD
Episode 02 :  HDTV  |   720p  - HANrel

Episode 03 :  HDTV  |   720p 
Episode 04 :  HDTV  |   720p 

Episode 05 :  HDTV  |   720p 
Episode 06 :  HDTV  |   720p 

Episode 07 :  HDTV  |   720p 
Episode 08 :  HDTV  |   720p 

Episode 09 :  HDTV  |   720p 
Episode 10 :  HDTV  |   720p 

Episode 11 :  HDTV  |   720p 
Episode 12 :  HDTV  |   720p 

Episode 13 :  HDTV  |   720p 
Episode 14 :  HDTV  |   720p 

Episode 15 :  HDTV  |   720p  
Episode 16 :  HDTV  |   720p  

SUBTITLE:
# )  Sub you could get either from VIKI or DSS or even WITHS2       OR try Asian drama Subtitle page . (google it)

NOTES:
# ) 120716  Episode 1-2 HDTV 720p  Added          120717  Episode 3-4 HDTV 720p  Added 

FAQ: 
# )  how to download them when i don‘t have a premium account ?         you can always google Free debird/or try the paid one too .        (not advertising for anyone. simply try to help people to download the files ) 
        Note: please DO NOT share the links outside the forum. 

Archived