[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi guys, so I came upon this website with translation for episode 11 synopsis translation and it's a bit scary for my part because it's different from what we saw on preview. Since it's spoilers, so I put spoiler tag. I just hope the English translation resembles a bit of what we'll be doing on Wednesday.

I can't wait to respond to all of your responses. I've been out of the house for work today and recreation over the weekend. :) Hopefully have time to catch up with the posts soon. I can already foresee you guys have a lot of great insights I need to catch up on!

“Gaksital Bridal Mask” Episode 11 video Preview English translation by happy22qt:

The Gaksital punished Jo Yeong Goon at Geun Hwa Jeong and then comes face to face with Shunji and a confrontation between the two ensues but the Gaksital disappears into the darkness after their fight… Shunji felt troubled after missing the Gaksital and drops by the Angel Club where he sees Kang To singing and dancing with the dancers…

The next day, Kang To went to the carnival and felt odd as he wonders why Mok Dan’s attitude and the way she treats him have changed… He sees just in time the sight of Shunji hugging Mok Dan when he’s about to verify her feelings for him…

Meanwhile, Kang To has decided to help Dam Sa Ri’s party and left a note at the Asuka Hotel’s coffee shop addressed to a certain “President Choi Tae Goon”. Dam Sa Ri didn’t know that Kang To is the Gaksital and thought Kang To will arrest him so he starts discussing plans of killing Kang To…

For a different translation of the Synopsis other than the one I posted, go here: http://www.ohkpop.com/51538/gaksital-bridal-mask-episode-11-synopsis-preview

Additionally, some of you have KBS World and I checked it out...it turned out to be Cable channel for people living in Los Angeles/Orange County area in California. No wonder it doesn't show up on my TV since I have no cable. Enjoy for those of you who can watch it on TV. 

It kinda sucks july 4 is wed since my family is leaving to go to my grandpa's so i won't be able to watch it till thursday........I won't be able to concentrate on the fireworks all im gonna think about is Gaksital......AHHHH I'm so addicted.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Megamissy

I love manga and novels make into Kdrama,good plot after 1 to 2 episodes really get suck in.I do not really like this lead actor but after Bridal Mask I changed my mind he's a good actor.

Not sure if any of you follow Gaksital's Facebook page but this photo from it is super awesome! 

575781_377887855611795_1019812321_n.jpg
AHAHHAHA It's sooooo funny! Are they spoofying the Hong sisters who go around spoofing other people!?!? Kekeke.
You can visit the page here --> https://www.facebook.com/pages/%EA%B0%81%EC%8B%9C%ED%83%88-Gaksital-Bridal-Mask-KBS/357051687695412
They have lots of photos and it's been confirmed that we will be having 28 episodes instead of 24!

Hi guys, so I came upon this website with translation for episode 11 synopsis translation and it's a bit scary for my part because it's different from what we saw on preview. Since it's spoilers, so I put spoiler tag. I just hope the English translation resembles a bit of what we'll be doing on Wednesday.

I can't wait to respond to all of your responses. I've been out of the house for work today and recreation over the weekend.

:)

Hopefully have time to catch up with the posts soon. I can already foresee you guys have a lot of great insights I need to catch up on!

“Gaksital Bridal Mask” Episode 11 video Preview English translation by happy22qt:

The Gaksital punished Jo Yeong Goon at Geun Hwa Jeong and then comes face to face with Shunji and a confrontation between the two ensues but the Gaksital disappears into the darkness after their fight… Shunji felt troubled after missing the Gaksital and drops by the Angel Club where he sees Kang To singing and dancing with the dancers…

The next day, Kang To went to the carnival and felt odd as he wonders why Mok Dan’s attitude and the way she treats him have changed… He sees just in time the sight of Shunji hugging Mok Dan when he’s about to verify her feelings for him…

Meanwhile, Kang To has decided to help Dam Sa Ri’s party and left a note at the Asuka Hotel’s coffee shop addressed to a certain “President Choi Tae Goon”. Dam Sa Ri didn’t know that Kang To is the Gaksital and thought Kang To will arrest him so he starts discussing plans of killing Kang To…

For a different translation of the Synopsis other than the one I posted, go here: http://www.ohkpop.com/51538/gaksital-bridal-mask-episode-11-synopsis-preview

Additionally, some of you have KBS World and I checked it out...it turned out to be Cable channel for people living in Los Angeles/Orange County area in California. No wonder it doesn't show up on my TV since I have no cable. Enjoy for those of you who can watch it on TV. 

It kinda sucks july 4 is wed since my family is leaving to go to my grandpa's so i won't be able to watch it till thursday........I won't be able to concentrate on the fireworks all im gonna think about is Gaksital......AHHHH I'm so addicted.

Guest flipz

Prediction: Within these next two episodes, Mok Dan and her father agrees Lee Kang-To would be a hinderance to their plan so they plan to kill him. Mok Dan is instructed to "entertain" KT until those 3 other people and DSR come in and attempt to kill him. After a failed attempt, MD comes in with her beloved knife and stabs KT. KT looks at MD teary-eyed and says "Boon-yi...Miyanae(Sorry)." She looks at him back, all teary-eyed and clenches him like he did when he shot her. End of episode 12.

Talk about a cliff-hanger, I think they are going to hit us with at least one person finding out who Bridal Mask is before the end of episode 12.

Jinseyeon @Jinseyeon

나는야 대기중입니다앙. 으앗 이제 촬영들어갑니다앙! 열심히 촬영하는동안 모두들 굿 밤 입니다앙♥ http://twitpic.com/a3fsue

a3fsue

Credit: JSY twitter

SO cute.. I'm still so behind for this drama especially after my graduation T_T

I'm gonna wait till more episodes come out before i marathon this drama, the loveline is so slow which is killing me.

I really hope that the writers put in more effort in Mok Dan's character, her character used to be more intriguing before...

Guest xopo17

Good News for GAKSITAL'S Fans. Yeah baby, ITS OFFICIAL EXTENDED BY DRAMABEANS WEB. AJA AJA

Extensions for Gaksital and The Chaser by girlfriday

Gaksital_poster1.jpg 

Extensions ahoy! Guess we’re just going to be neck-deep in overlapping dramas for a while. Eek! We’ll have to reserve some extra time in the fourth dimension and eat all our wheaties to make it out of this alive. KBS has confirmed a 4-episode extension for its Wednesday-Thursday epic action-adventure drama Gaksital (Bridal Mask), bringing the new total episode count to 28. It’ll now conclude its run on August 30 and push Nice Guy’s premiere to September 5.

Gaksital was the Wednesday-Thursday ratings leader right out of the gate, and has maintained its lead, now at the 14-15% range. Because it’s doing well and was originally conceived as a 30-episode drama, it makes sense that KBS would push for an extension. I do think that it’s a drama with a rich enough world to sustain an extension — there are certainly plenty of characters (one might even say too many), and I still want to spend a lot more downtime with each of the main characters to fill out their stories and their motivations.

And perhaps they’ll take the four extra episodes and give us an even more satisfying build-up to Kang-to’s growth and transformation into a hero for the people. It will! It can! It might? *whimper* I think the tapestry of the Occupation era and the portrayal of a 1930s Korea is endlessly fascinating, and if the hero’s journey steps it up a notch, I could be persuaded that an extension is worth it. Make a believer outta me, GAKSITAAAAAAAAAL!

Chaser1.jpg

Meanwhile, SBS is also considering an extension for its Monday-Tuesday revenge drama The Chaser, but this extension won’t be as long — it’s just 2 episodes, one of which would be a special. So basically just one extra regular episode, and they’re still undecided on the matter. Hey, if a drama needs one extra episode to give me a satisfying conclusion, I’m all aboard that ship.

There are rumors that the extension has more to do with the Olympics broadcasting schedule (though I don’t know why that wouldn’t be the opposite then — being preempted for the games). But in any case, Chaser is performing well in its timeslot. Though the 64-episode Light and Shadow has led the ratings for a good portion of its run, The Chaser is pulling in 13% ratings in second place. More importantly, Light and Shadow ends today, which means a new leader might emerge in its absence starting next week.

I’m still really behind on this one, but the daddy revenge plot is really gripping. It’s dark and tautly written from the get-go, and leads Kim Sang-joong and Sohn Hyun-joo are amazing. (Kim Sang-joong is a rising politician who commits murder to secure his political future, and the victim is Sohn Hyun-joo’s teenage daughter. The hero goes from loving, doting father and cop to harrowed man hellbent on revenge, as Kim Sang-joong continues to rise in power.) Great stuff, if you’re into dark revenge thrillers. This is no fluffy bunny pretending to be a bear.

The Chaser airs Monday-Tuesday on SBS and Gaksital airs Wednesday-Thursday on KBS.

Via Star News, Joy News

CREDIT ; DRAMABEANS

SO, ALL HOW DO U THINK ABOUT THIS ??

Guest crazy lulu

even though it was going to be a 30 episoder, i think going to the 30 at this point would be stretching it. 28 seems alright to me.

yes. tomorrow's almost here.

Guest xopo17

even though it was going to be a 30 episoder, i think going to the 30 at this point would be stretching it. 28 seems alright to me.

yes. tomorrow's almost here.

Guest ricecak3

Prediction: Within these next two episodes, Mok Dan and her father agrees Lee Kang-To would be a hinderance to their plan so they plan to kill him. Mok Dan is instructed to "entertain" KT until those 3 other people and DSR come in and attempt to kill him. After a failed attempt, MD comes in with her beloved knife and stabs KT. KT looks at MD teary-eyed and says "Boon-yi...Miyanae(Sorry)." She looks at him back, all teary-eyed and clenches him like he did when he shot her. End of episode 12.

Talk about a cliff-hanger, I think they are going to hit us with at least one person finding out who Bridal Mask is before the end of episode 12.

This is kind of random, but I wish one of my favorite on screen couples would really start dating in real life (has never happened, unfortunately). Maybe JW and JSY could do that hmm...their chemistry is pretty good. I wouldn't mind if she started dating Park Ki Woong, though, they have great chemistry too, but the age gap is quite big..However, JW- Han Chae Ah couple is a no no no. I'm not too fond of the on screen pairing either

Guest alysanne

I feel like a schizophrenic here going: "yay, extension!" "oh, no, extension! what if they mess up?" "yay, more Gaksital!" "awwww, poor Joo Won will be so exhausted."  
@-)

Guest sunshine4ever

@alysanne, it's ok, Joo Won can sleep during 1n2d again hahaha!!! 
BINGO! It's Wednesday folks!! Less than 12 hrs!
Wawa why did I get flagged for this? Techincally it's still about the drama right? Oh well. I shall just add that the preview was nothing like the episode itself. This episode was good as always and man the writer is doing some really scary manipulating with Shunji ;P

Guest alysanne

@mojobobo: LOL You're right. I hope they get a challenge similar to Season 1 when the boys HAD to sleep until 5pm!   =))

Archived