[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

About the knife: SEE! That's exactly what I was thinking and wondering too. Those are the right suspicions: Can't MD wonder how come it will be with GK if KT had it last? Oh well. It's either a loophole or MD just has a lot on her mind. You know, being pushed and pulled by two grown men who doesn't know how to handle their emotions, being tortured, being bloody. Pshaw. 

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

semi-fly

thank you so much for always being so faithful in sharing your love for K-dramas with us...I'm downloading ep 11 now. I just wonder why the quality for Random is lower this week for 720p...guess if it doesn't look too good I have to redownload another version. I actually watch this on my TV, so it would be better to have better quality since I just bought a new hard drive that can hold bigger files. :D

Here there is a live recap

:)

http://www.vingle.net/posts/31328-Bridal-Mask-Episode-11-Live-Recap-Tonight#

We can speculate all week long but I love that this show always surprises us and tonight's episode is just "WOWWWWWW" I think it has achieved the first in kdrama where the guy whips the girl he loves  I stand corrected.

Guest icegonzales

@mrdimples - I guess it's true. We always hurt the ones we love, but in this case, literally. 

Shunji looks like he's extremely jealous and is mad at BM not just because he killed his brother but because of MD also. He's conflicted and he's having a hard time expressing his feelings verbally to MD. UGH. That's why he showed it in actions. But I agree, let's just hold up for until this week ends or something before we analyze him further. He is really just a roller coaster for me. What's up with all this anger inside of him.

:(

Poor Shunji. I feel sorry for him,

Guest sunshine4ever

^ thanks guys for the captures. I'm heading to watch episode 11. I feel a bit guilty because I finished downloading and I'm off to watch it while everyone else is downloading it. lol. I think I should at least leave my computer for sharing the file.

I can't wait to see KT & MD alone scenes together. *coughs* I want to see what he's going to do to her because the live capture is so interesting. Hehe.

icegonzales sure - hehe, before I disappeared from Soompi couple of years back, everyone here knew my name as Sunshine...I disappeared way too long. :D I think I saw that you said you usually were lurker or something, right? This series do bring a lot out of me also. I watched other series, but I just don't have the time to jot down stuffs like this series and I'm not talking about cast motivations. I did not know any actor in this series until I watched this series. I just like the poster of this series and thought it might be interesting. I usually am not a fan of history drama, but I like this drama so much. Even though I might a bit disappointed because there aren't a lot of romances going on, but it is really a good one for being able to make me watch til episode 11 without complaining why there aren't any romances. Usually I just discontinue or stop watching the series if it is history drama.

Writer-nim, please dont let Shunji become some love deprived lover boy! There's so much more to write about for him! He just looks like some crazy man on a rampage because he's been spurned!

And I can't believe Kangto actually did that to Mok Dan!! Way to put more stumbling block between that two writer-nim!!

I can't wait for the next episode hehe. I shall go slowly think about this episode and be back. BINGO!

Guest sunshine4ever

Flipz, I like your posts. Every time I read it I cracked up. I like your predictions.

:D

Maybe it'll come true, but for my prediction I think she'll probably find out that KT is BM for towards the end maybe a little before Shunji finds out that he's BM. If she found out soon, the plot will be less interesting. Then that means BM

I really like the way MD was portrayed in today's episode so kudos to Jin Se Yun, it was the strongest acting I've seen from her since the first 2 episodes, I think a lot of it has to do with the fact she is acting with JW in those scenes and gets inspired by his acting plus the scriptwriting stepped it up, however, after seeing the episode 12 preview I'm afraid it was just a small bright moment from her because it looks like she'll be thoroughly manipulated by Rie and from a daughter of Damsari, who is a leader of the rebels, seems quite naive and reckless, I mean she is someone who has been living under constant danger her whole life and she trusts a secret on that depends lives of so many people to a complete stranger, that is completely incomprehensible for me.

On another note, I would really love to see KT changing into his Gaksital disguise =P~ . Superman, Spiderman, Batman even Iljimae showed us how they do it. I'm so curious at the logistics of it: where does he keep the disguise, how does he find a place to change, where is his horse hiding, how does he comb and style his hair,... :-/ :-?? :-?  PLEASE SHOW DON'T KEEP IT JUST TO MY IMAGINATION IT'S TO WILD BUT STILL NOT SUFFICIENT!!!

Guest dayoldbagel

briseis

said:

I really like the way MD was portrayed in today's episode so kudos to Jin Se Yun, it was the strongest acting I've seen from her since the first 2 episodes, I think a lot of it has to do with the fact she is acting with JW in those scenes and gets inspired by his acting plus the scriptwriting stepped it up, however, after seeing the episode 12 preview I'm afraid it was just a small bright moment from her because it looks like she'll be thoroughly manipulated by Rie and from a daughter of Damsari, who is a leader of the rebels, seems quite naive and reckless, I mean she is someone who has been living under constant danger her whole life and she trusts a secret on that depends lives of so many people to a complete stranger, that is completely incomprehensible for me.

Archived