[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

Guest flipz

Flipz, I like your posts. Every time I read it I cracked up. I like your predictions.

:D

Maybe it'll come true, but for my prediction I think she'll probably find out that KT is BM for towards the end maybe a little before Shunji finds out that he's BM. If she found out soon, the plot will be less interesting. Then that means BM

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

Flipz, I like your posts. Every time I read it I cracked up. I like your predictions.

Maybe it'll come true, but for my prediction I think she'll probably find out that KT is BM for towards the end maybe a little before Shunji finds out that he's BM. If she found out soon, the plot will be less interesting. Then that means BM

Guest eeldeerlove

Hi chingus! First time to post in this thread.. and please count me in! I'm so hooked with Bridal Mask now. :) can you give me some live streaming link for mobile (iPhone) user? Thanks a lot!

Guest icegonzales

It's Wednesday already, can't wait. It sure has been pure agony. It's just a couple more hours.

How was everyone during the past week? I for one had it tough. I haven't posted ever since my very long post of the knife debacle. I never heard from those who inquired nor did anyone question me.. so I'm thinking, everything's good? ^^

Guest kokky

Hi guys, I'm new here :) Do you know where I can watch Gaksital live streaming? Onair doesn't have KBS2 anymore ;_; 

Guest icegonzales

@rebecca55 - thanks for the live recap. 
I also live tweet - same twitter name - but be warned, I do not understand Korean. These are all from context clues and from their acting. 

Brilliant episode!!! Full of action and drama and so many emotions! It was full with all the things I love about BM - dark and twisted! =D>

I must say Rie is a first class richard simmons and this is the first episode that I felt it fully I love to hate her. By the way, while I was watching the scene in the prison when she was manipulating Mok Dan I got this idea how amazing it would be to see a one-on-one kickass fight between those two [-O<.

I absolutely adore all the MD-KT scenes in today's episode, especially, the one when she was trying to kill him and the one in the torture room (I was close to crying, poor KT, poor MD :-S)

And I saw the preview for episode 12 and it looks like we are for a real treat full of action and suspense. I tell you if they will be able to hold the high standard for all the 28 episodes I am in for the long haul =P~

Guest icegonzales

First off. Amazing Episode 11. Moaaaaaar! MOAAAAAAR! Call me a masochist, but I wanted Kang-to to whip her more than twice. Just so I could see Shunji and Kang-to's inside turn more. Psh. They deserve it. Loving the same woman, both feeling it neither acting on it.. PROPERLY. 
I'll upload super LQ live caps. Just so it keeps everyone up to speed. 

Here there is a live recap

:)

http://www.vingle.net/posts/31328-Bridal-Mask-Episode-11-Live-Recap-Tonight#

Guest Jazzme

Icegonzales MD already mentioned the knife in earlier episode when they were at the forest with KT dressed in bridal mask, telling him she is thankful that he is alive

Archived