[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

icegonzales said 
@mrdimples - thanks for sharing! ooooh! If both boys are in the torture chamber and Mokdan is the receiver of the pain... I only have one question and there's no other way I can phrase it: OTTOKE?! 
I don't know whether to feel sorry for Mokdan now that both guys who have the hots for her,  have tortured her for the record(although they didn't mete out the thing themselves). Maybe the "S" got mistakenly dropped out of the title "BM"

After Ojakgyo Brothers I was in love with Joo-won but I always had a soft spot for Seung-gi (and after TK2H it was even bigger) but after watching 10 episodes of Gaksital, my love for Joo-won trumps my love for Seung-gi. I have a folder in my computer where I keep screen caps of dramas I loved and at the moment my folder for Gaksital is 99,9% only Joo-won caps ahahaha and I'm sure I'm not the only one! I can't get over his smoldering gaze (i.e. this one: )
5624494520120604163125016.png
... Ok I need a moment  :x

Guest -quiescent

^ hahaha, that picture is now my iphone wallpaper, SO HOT! XD before it was mokdan&kangto!

LESS THAN 48 HOURS LEFT!! I absolutely hate it when the days go so slowww ):

nenechanchan said:
BM on the horse with MD looks like a Joo Won double. The third picture looks like JW himself though

I think so too, it must be a double, I mean, look at those lips :) (and compare to the guy on the horse) >>

real09_24.jpg

Guest chikuyotei

0VkYl.jpg
“Bridal Mask” Kang To and Mok Dan – romantic scene on riding horseWed-Thurs night drama of KBS “Bridal Mask” is revealing more and more about characters’s lives and what they really are. Especially Kang Dan couple, their loveline is getting more excited and stronger.
On those photos were released on 2nd July, Gaksital Lee Kang To is taking Mok Dan run away from the chase of police, just like a happiness on the pain. At the begin of the drama, Kang To and Mok Dan are always fight against each others but on those photos, they look happy when they can be together, even in just a little time.
Joo Won and Jin Se Yeon have been working with each others for 5 months and they are getting closer through the filming progress.
One staff on “Bridal Mask” film set said: “Kang Dan couple with the performance of Joo Won and Jin Se Yeon is receiving much love from viewers. When filming this scene, they both have to act a complicated emotion, worry because of running away the police, afraid to be captured but also feel happy that they can be together at them same time. The filming atmosphere is very good, comfortable, because they all are young actors, they can get close to each others easily”
Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1698708709http://joowonenglish.wordpress.com/2012/07/02/bridal-mask-kang-to-and-mok-dan-romantic-scene-on-riding-horse/
Engtrans: yoonshinli

Guest Starlitelet

I'm so grateful that there are many awesome MVs made on YT.I love the ones that show epic scenes with epic music! Seriously, I go on YT to lessen my eagerness concerning Bridal Mask, but it seems to be doing quite the opposite.
The cinematography, background, and costume designs are so ravishing as well!I already mentioned this, but it won't hurt mentioning it some more, right - haha? I love Kang To's evil glances, especially when he's mad or when he's in the mist of some hardcore investigation. It's so intense! Also, I loved the way Mok Dan turned her head slowly. It's the scene where she leaves behind Bridal Mask.  The slow-motion capture of the green/yellow/white flowers scenery is beautiful. Very artistic and colorful. Aishhh... the soundtracks make it even more marvelous.
Here are some awesome newly added MVs. Let the spazzing begin once more!

P.S. I hope Mok Dan gets a character of her own before she becomes the lover of Bridal Mask. She deserves that much at least.
P.S.S. Why can't Wednesday come any sooner?

Guest CatyRae

It kinda sucks july 4 is wed since my family is leaving to go to my grandpa's so i won't be able to watch it till thursday........I won't be able to concentrate on the fireworks all im gonna think about is Gaksital......AHHHH I'm so addicted.

Guest ricecak3

It kinda sucks july 4 is wed since my family is leaving to go to my grandpa's so i won't be able to watch it till thursday........I won't be able to concentrate on the fireworks all im gonna think about is Gaksital......AHHHH I'm so addicted.

is there anyone in here..who has read that original novel about Bridal Mask?

I just curious..is the real story told that KT is gonna die?

oooww just sad I heard that sound....makes my whole day feel so blue..

Guest bluedelacour

Guest bluedelacour

@Eja Sorry I already fix it trying to get use the new soompi layout really missing the old one =( :(

Guest flipz

yuppp I still have big hopes this is gone be happy forever ever after drama..

hihii...

KangTo and MokDan..they deserve to be happy together 'till the end..
hi writernim..please remind..this is dramaland..where everyone viewers expect the happy end...

don't follow the comic story (just for the ending part )

I hope everyones in here agree with me :P

Guest halls

first time to post here...i'm watching the drama thru KBSworld...and i must say Joo Won and Hyun Jun portrayed their characters very well..

Archived