Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

Prediction: Within these next two episodes, Mok Dan and her father agrees Lee Kang-To would be a hinderance to their plan so they plan to kill him. Mok Dan is instructed to "entertain" KT until those 3 other people and DSR come in and attempt to kill him. After a failed attempt, MD comes in with her beloved knife and stabs KT. KT looks at MD teary-eyed and says "Boon-yi...Miyanae(Sorry)." She looks at him back, all teary-eyed and clenches him like he did when he shot her. End of episode 12.

Talk about a cliff-hanger, I think they are going to hit us with at least one person finding out who Bridal Mask is before the end of episode 12.

@alysanne, it's ok, Joo Won can sleep during 1n2d again hahaha!!! 
BINGO! It's Wednesday folks!! Less than 12 hrs!
Wawa why did I get flagged for this? Techincally it's still about the drama right? Oh well. I shall just add that the preview was nothing like the episode itself. This episode was good as always and man the writer is doing some really scary manipulating with Shunji ;P

Happy Wednesday, everyone  \:D/ 9h left till ep 11  >:)

@mojobobo: LOL You're right. I hope they get a challenge similar to Season 1 when the boys HAD to sleep until 5pm!   =))

Flipz, I like your posts. Every time I read it I cracked up. I like your predictions.

:D

Maybe it'll come true, but for my prediction I think she'll probably find out that KT is BM for towards the end maybe a little before Shunji finds out that he's BM. If she found out soon, the plot will be less interesting. Then that means BM

Flipz, I like your posts. Every time I read it I cracked up. I like your predictions.

Maybe it'll come true, but for my prediction I think she'll probably find out that KT is BM for towards the end maybe a little before Shunji finds out that he's BM. If she found out soon, the plot will be less interesting. Then that means BM

Hi chingus! First time to post in this thread.. and please count me in! I'm so hooked with Bridal Mask now. :) can you give me some live streaming link for mobile (iPhone) user? Thanks a lot!

im just curious...does anybody know if the actors and film crew stay temporarily somewhere near the set after filming  or do they go home everyday whenever they finish filming for that day??

It's Wednesday already, can't wait. It sure has been pure agony. It's just a couple more hours.

How was everyone during the past week? I for one had it tough. I haven't posted ever since my very long post of the knife debacle. I never heard from those who inquired nor did anyone question me.. so I'm thinking, everything's good? ^^

Hi guys, I'm new here :) Do you know where I can watch Gaksital live streaming? Onair doesn't have KBS2 anymore ;_; 

@rebecca55 - thanks for the live recap. 
I also live tweet - same twitter name - but be warned, I do not understand Korean. These are all from context clues and from their acting.