[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

Guest -quiescent

OMGGGGG TODAY'S EPISODE WAS FILLED WITH AWESOMENESS!

Shunji at the opening minutes of the episode (the hospital scene especially) was freaking scary, I swear my heart jumped every time whenever he stabbed the poor guy!

Best thing about today:
RIE GOT OUTPLAYED BY MOKDAN! I did not - whatsoever - see THAT coming! EFF YEAH! GO MOKDAN. 1 - 0 to her. Rie can continue kissing up old men as she always does.

But honestly, MOKDAN IS THE STAR OF TODAY! I can't believe she pointed the gun at Shunji serves him right.

The ending scenes was <33 so adorable beyond words! MD & KT (in this case, him as Gaksital) ♥♥♥♥♥

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

@lilcrash thanks so much for the pics...I love the bigger pics! Their hug seems just totally natural. I can feel their heartbeats when they hug each other. ^^ He so totally have a crush on her and so is she.

Rating of episode 11

TNSNationwide:

17.6%

(+1,7%) - 1nd in slot 21:55-23:10Seoul:

17.2%

(+1,9%) - 1nd

Wow! It is very good! Really glad for that  :D

Guest poh2408

omg...i watched the last 20min live...................epicness when MD point the gun towards shunji when he and KT as BM where fighting in the woods.

MD hugging KT 1st ...squeeling

I gotta say shunji really scared me when he slapped the kid's sis, the circus girl MD's friend

This was really MD's episode to shine for me. She got singlehandedly the better of Rie, the whole police and Kishokai, way to go, girl, YAY!!! And the scene where she pointed the gun on Shunji  =D>  (he had it coming)  That's the kickass heroine I've been waiting for ^:)^  !!! I'm so proud of her, now, she is truly KT's worthy partner. Still I'm baffled at the speed with that KT managed to get his disguise and change :-O.

And no preview, either they're in the live shoot scenario or they've been changing the script because of the extension and they need to reshoot but I'm afraid it's the first.

By the way, I don't like the new song that is playing at the end it's too booming and I would wish for KT-MD romantic scenes something more subtle maybe with a woman's voice.

Guest stoffkimba

omo! no preview?! are they live shooting now? T-T (well, if this is the result, I don't care. at least they'd be suffering for a "just" cause: BM just went from really really good K-drama to potentially one of the best TV shows I've ever seen. I seriously don't know how I'm supposed to survive this for the next few months. And I'm doing my finals, as well. pffff. I'll die of a heart-attack before this is over.

@briseis :

Yes, most people would get manipulated by Rie but most people would not reveal a crucial strategy of an illegal resistence movement to a person they met the day before, it's not something you would chat with a completely stranger next to the weather.

Guest trixicopper

Episode 12 makes me one Happy Drama Camper! :)  Total awesome sauce! That noise you may hear is me Squeeeeing!

Guest sunshine4ever

I'm so amazed at how fast the raw episode comes out. The drama just ended like 10-14 minutes ago. That's just awesome! I guess because it's bittorent, you can share it right away. Now i can't wait to see KT & MD's hug in high quality. Live version was very blurry. I can't see his face's expression properly. Oh, and I'm amazed at how connected BM & MD can be. It's just no dialogue between them. Gestures are really their dialogues and ways of communicating. Just hugging him is proper after he rescued her.

I'm so glad there is a KT-BM rescuing MD scene. This was really not the first time BM rescued her. It's the 4th time I believe. KS rescued her 3 times and now KT rescues her. I'm sure it won't be the first time KT rescues her as BM.

-quiescent you caps are hilarious! :)

Does anyone know what happens to the Bridal Mask Team's episodes subbing? :( They don't offer subs anymore or we have to wait until later during the week? I forgot the pace it was released. Thanks.

-EDIT-
I read the live recaps and I'm glad MD was smart enough to notice and is more aware of things especially of her listening to KT & be attentive at how different Rie from other real nun. :D Anyway, I'm starting to not trust the preview as much as it can be misleading; however, I like the previews because it creates stuffs for our heads and it's like a puzzle where we wanted to know what happens next.

http://www.vingle.net/posts/31732-Bridal-Mask-Episode-12-Live-Recap-Tonight-7-5

Seeing myself so distracted at work.

Guest -quiescent

Maybe my wish will come true and Rie & MD will have a catfight! Claws out!

1 - 0 TO MOKDAN
tumblr_m5wct4nvKc1qirf51.gif

I'm not even American but hey, it was 4th July yesterday so lets have a round of applause for the star of today's episode: MOKDAN
tumblr_m3dgup8ToO1qfw2dno1_400.gif

Couldn't find a gif of the Queen clapping (as I'm British) heck why not, even Dumbledore agrees!

tumblr_m62da9tHUH1ryekk9o3_250.gif

I don't know about you all but I'm soooo happy that Mokdan stepped up her game today! WOOOO
I was scared that she'd be the typical clueless heroine, I had definitely underestimated her!!!

omg...i watched the last 20min live...................epicness when MD point the gun towards shunji when he and KT as BM where fighting in the woods.

MD hugging KT 1st ...squeeling

I gotta say shunji really scared me when he slapped the kid's sis, the circus girl MD's friend

Guest katkat88

I'm watching Bridal Mask but not so much invested on this drama compared to Big and AGD.  But after watching this last episode, I can say that I'm totally hooked now and really excited to watch the next episode.  This episode is really good and the ending is soooo sweet.

Preview of ep 13 is out, CREDITS GO TO SPARKSKEY

Shunji is overwhelmed with anger and hatred when the memory of Mokdan levelling a gun at him and running off with Gaksital comes to mind. He finds it strange that Kangto doesn’t appear all night. When he hears news that Kangto was secretly meeting
Mokdan without reporting to him first, suspicion overwhelms him and he goes to find Kangtp.

On the morning of the unification remembrance ceremony, Jongno Police Station finds their armoury robbed. Chaos ensues…..

Kangto deduces that Damsari would find it hard to pass checkpoints. In order to let Damsari know everything before the banquet starts, he urgently goes through the VIP guest lists and this is how Shunji finds him…

Guest y101y

I loved ep11 & ep12, I was so worry that Rie was gonna get the upper hand but I love MD showing how smart she is...I can't wait til she finds out Gaksital=KT!!!!

Archived