[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sunshine4ever 
     you can try dramabeans, but it will be up tomorrow at 11:30am pacific time....the recaps there are really good, detailed and with good insights as well!!!

Potential Problem for Kangto and ........................................me
Kangto's Problem: How can he continue to hide his identity as Gaksital if Shunji finds out from Rie that they wounded Gaksital and he or Rie decides to find out by strip searching him. 
My problem: I don't want Kangto's identity as Gaksital to be revealed so early but then strip search?................................Hmmmmmmmmmmm

I was praying before show starts that if ever, ever ,ever we get to see Mok Dan take off Gaksital's mask this episode, please don't spoil the scene with Gaksital's stupid wig and lo and behold my prayers were answered. 

Man his wound will be a problem in the future :(. How will he find an excuse for it? when others discover it? Unless Mokdan or so try to 'harm' him infront of others and they will believe its her doings. But still I wonder how the writer will cover it up? I must admit, this writer is really really AWESOME in everything. She is now my favorite writer and if she makes Mokdan and Kangto both having their happy ending together, I will be in Heaven :P

I mean the scenes in this drama aren't 100% from the book, are they?

Guest apache934

After his mother & brother's death KT is lonely

from today He Got in touch with Damsari&  his comrades

.............& MD

excellent  today episode

So there are 3 things which will come back for sure:

1. The police officier who spied on Kangto

2. Damsari gave Kangto the whereabouts of his comrades and told him he believes him but his comrades wont, so Kangto told him dont bother I know how to do it. And he went as Gaksital so Damsari will be the next one to find out.

3. When Kangto shouted at Mokdan his voice, I am sure he will shout the same words again as himself and Rie will somehow connect the dots.

But still, I am so happy cuz Mokdan found out first who Gaksital is, and Kangto found out who Rie is before she finds out about him.

ALso, did you guys notice how awesome/symbolic it was when Mokdan had the holder of the knife, and Kangto the knife? Like 2 pieces who are made for each. And I still found it AWESOME that Mokdan had the knife and prayed for Gaksital while she despised Kangto and didnt believe him. It was done so beautiful with the knife parted in 2 pieces and both of them holding one piece and afterwards both pieces 'reunited' just like both of them did.

I thought that episode 6 would be the unbeatable standard of epicness but BM's proven me wrong again ^:)^. LEE KANG TO, I LOVE YOU SO :x

The whole episode was incredible but the last 10 minutes (I'm high on tension and admiration, right now)!!! those must be the best last 10 minutes in any drama ever :-bd

There is only one word for what Shunji has become and that is a freaking PSYCOPATH (you seriously need to check into a rehab, boy). His conversation with MD really freaked me out  :-S. Even at his worst KT's never played these dirty twisted mind tricks. And the slap :-S. I must admire the performance of JSY and PKW, particularly, she suprised me.

My POOR KT :-S, I cried with you during the confession scene.

The fight scene in the garden was so beautifully choreographed I'm in awe ^:)^ And he even stopped to take back that knife :x

And the last scene - she is waiting for him and he really arrives, passed out on the back of his horse (I love you, horse, you are smart and probably saved his life), because he will always come to find her even when unconscious :x. He is badly injured and battered and she takes his mask off...

I'm emotionally drained, right now, and the longest seven days are upon me, KBS, have mercy :-w [-O<

@sunshine4ever there's this site. It's not only on Gaksital, but there are many wonderful things, expecially lovely caps! =)

http://dangermousie.livejournal.com/

OH MY GOD!

EPIC, STUNNING, TOUCHING EPISODE!

THE PERFECTION!

I only read the recaps (i'm at work), but i'm so happy now! *___*

Thanks to all for the spoilers, but how i can wait 1 week? 

Thanks scriptwriter, this story is wonderful!

:-)

Man his wound will be a problem in the future . How will he find an excuse for it? when others discover it? Unless Mokdan or so try to 'harm' him infront of others and they will believe its her doings. But still I wonder how the writer will cover it up?
I could be wrong but I don't think the plan is to allow Kang To to keep his secret identity until the very last episode. I could see everybody (well, by everybody I mean the Kishokai members) knowing by episode 20-22 and then it'll be a game of cat and mouse.

Guest kayana20

Please KT train MD how to fight that is just ridiculous. RIE hates her and will keep attacking her so she needs to get it together.Shunji also is another thorn. 2 against 2 is a fair fight.

@alekaonu :D I got those reaction gifs from tumblr :D AND wow, guys, my last post got 15 LOLs \m/ Glad to know my posts can make you laugh :D
Oh my, waiting for today's ep to upload/download is pure torture. I want to start on those gifs at once :-B \m/

omg!!! joo won-ah....how could you be soooo sleek and suave one moment then suuuper cute and adorable the next!!!...pls pls pls pls...marry me! God i never expected i would  be so obsessed with joo won...ahhhh...what have u done to me!!! 

JooWon10.jpg 

8-} =P~ 8-} =P~

Is it only me or did they really give Gaksital's wig a new haircut? :-/

About KT's injuries - I'm really curious with what magic potions they are going to nurse him to health because from what I've seen of his wounds he's in serious need of transfusion (I mean the amount of blood he lost :-S) and MD can't exactly march to the hospital counter to check Gaksital in.

I hope KBS doesn't expect me to wait until Monday/Tuesday for the video preview of episode 18 :-w.

contains spoilers! 

@cravey, your gifs never fail to crack me up. Where on earth do you find these?!?! Can you make a gif of Kangto scowling when he saw kidnap Mok Dan in the car? He looked so hot in there! XD

@trixicooper, me too friend, me too. That scene didn’t seem to serve any purpose. It better serve a purpose for the later episodes.

@sunshine4ever, I don’t think there are dedicated review websites per se. Usually, the recaps will be accompanied by reviews and you can read comments for further insights J

Boy do I like how Gaksital showed Rie no mercy and whacked her real hard. I guess it shows that now that Kangto has gotten on the straight path and Mok Dan questioned how he could do such bad things, he feel as if Rie is like him and he’s part hitting his past self in her and part hitting her for her sake haha. I think too much. I also like that Kangto didn’t give two hoots about how Rie was the gisaeng he had saved in the past when he was still a junior police office. This goes to show us that even at the start when Kangto became a police, he still had compassion for his own people. It was only later on when he realised what he got himself into and what he needed to do to get promoted (so he can take care of hyung) that he started to lose himself. In this way, the writers are telling us that Kangto is going back to who he truly is and is truly becoming the hero.

Thankfully the girls fighting scenes were not as lame as the last one haha!

And Mok Dan! Gosh! How could you just stand there and leave Gaksital fighting? I was still cheering for you when you tried to escape because it was so awesome but then you stand around like a fool and be of no help even when Gaksital told you to leave. You should have (a) left or (B) joined in the fight. Well at least you threw that knife at Jun but still! I understand how you feel about being worried, leaving Gaksital alone but you are endangering the both of you! I say Jin Se Yeon’s acting today was the best she’s done so far! Keep at it babe!

Jun had this “how dare you hurt my Rie” look when he chased after Gaksital from the room. Aww he’s so cute too. This drama is spoiling me with all the eye candy. I wonder what’s up with Rie’s stylist. One moment it’s a kimono then suddenly it’s a tiger jacket?!?!?

I was sooooo worried they would not let Mok Dan find out this week and then leave us high and dry (not that they didn’t but it would have been more dissatisfactory if they did). When Kangto finally spoke to her and told her to leave, all the while I was asking myself if she heard his voice and knew already. I was SOOOO happy when she removed the mask, though it would be totally whack for her. Kekeke. Love is going to blossom when she starts treating him maybe? 

The fight scenes were awesome. Keep them coming PD-nim!

Shunji is just getting more and more creepy. My hair stood on end! Totally playing the innocent, wounded party. He still seems like he wants to go back to the kids though. It would be really interesting to see if the writers will pull Shunji back on the right path and how they would do it. Park Ki Woong, you are awesome. 

Archived