[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

Guest oteokkebaby

Am I the only one who was slightly disappointed by the preview? I was all in for the "pretend to take Kangto as hostage" scenario, but it seems like Damsari is just going to be recaptured and the other rebels aren't going to find out that KT is on their side any time soon.

Also, I don't really like the way by which Mokdan is going to find out that KT is the young master (although the preview might be misleading... again). I was hoping she would become a "genius" overnight (*rolls eyes, haha^^) and have a sudden epiphany where she'll connect the dots herself without him having to directly tell her. Guess that's not happening

:(

On a different note, I feel like Mokdan is not going to believe that Kangto is the young master. She's probably going to say something like, "OMG. You? My long awaited young master?! I don't believe your face. A bastard like you cannot be my beloved young master." That would explain why he's crying in the preview. I'm already getting upset imagining all this TT^TT

Also, now that Kangto's going to find out Rie is a double agent, I think he's going to seduce her and take advantage of her love for him now. Which is just going to make her hate him even more after everything's over...

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

woohooo! tomorrows episode is gonna rock my world!!  \m/
Sooo many revelations finally, most excited about KT finding that Rei is not somebody to be trusted, she makes my blood boil cause of all her tricks tryin to kill off MD..its not like she can be with KT really so i don't get why shes tryin to keep him to herself...lady just stay with your hot emo body guard and make some beautiful babies and KT+MD could do the same, then i'll be in 7th heaven!! :D

Guest sunshine4ever

It's so hard to speculate anything for me. Waiting patiently and hoping that it'll be really good on Wednesday (tomorrow). :) I just hope MD won't reject KT if he comes clean with her. Please accept him or else he and I will be heartbreaking.

So if Kangto is confessing to Mokdan about him being the young master, will Mokdan also know he is Gaksital?

I think Kangto is giving her an excuse to use it, like: tell them I am Gaksital, I dont want you to be hurt. He is giving her really everything. From his heart to his love to his life and identity. Such a touching confession. Its now up to Mokdan whether to accept him or not. Ofcourse she will first reject him and be denial about it, but after seeing all the things he has done for her, she will think different of him.

I too think its gonna be Shunji who comes and saves Mokdan. How will Kangto come there? And its too dangerous for Gaksital. But man it would be awesome if Kangto goes to save Mokdan as Gaksital and in the end she will take his mask of and see its Kangto. I think that would be the best thing ever. No, its gonna be the BEST moment when Mokdan discovers who is under the mask. ALso, the Kiss scene is gonna be the NUMBER 1 BEST moment in the whole show :P.

Tomorrow cant come faster...

brain dead from work.
But so much news to catch up on and that preview. Gosh! I wasn't expecting Kangto to reveal to Mok Dan in this way. 
And I thought by now I am used to watching Joo Won cry since he has cried countless of times in this drama and also in OB, But seriously nothing guts my insides more than that face @0.23 of the video. I have seen so many scenes where male lead just shed a single tear rolling down the cheek but somehow with Joo Won, he cries with his whole face. It's so devastatingly sad. My guess is that Mok Dan will be stunned by the revelation and reject him as it's difficult to accept all at once. It will take time for her to accept him unless he get injured for her sake or her father. Poor Kangto, life is so hard on you. 

watching and re-watching the preview, I wonder how Mok Dan got caught by Jun. 
Wasn't she escaping from the hotel she was being transferred to from the jail. It's the same hotel that Rie is staying at, I recognise the corridors. So in amidst of escaping she ran into Jun Katsuyama? But maybe not, unless she took a break, fish out a hairband and tied a hair. This bad decision cost her to be discovered by Jun Katsuyama who knocks her out and carried her like a sack. 
Or after she escaped, she tied up her hair into a ponytail and using this disguise, she walked around town and got caught by Jun Katsuyama? 
Or she got so hot and flustered after Kangto's confession then she excused her to the washroom, splash her face with water and tied her hair to alleviate her feeling flushed. Lo and behold, who should come out from the cubicle but Jun Katsuyama. Who found the gents under maintenance and used the ladies instead as he got away many times by virtue of his ponytail. And Kangto is left waiting in the room non the wiser
This show is heavy on parallels. This is not the first time, Mok Dan is in this position of almost certain death with the blade coming down on her neck. I wondered who saved her on the Manchuria plains 

Does anyone else find it meaningful that presumably Kangto admits he's the Lee Young but does not mention that he's Gaksital? I know Mok Dan assumes the Young Master is Gaksital but there is no outright confirmation from Kangto. It's like he's looking at her as his child self again, innocent once again, wanting to be known for who he really is. Sigh. Makes me feel so sad for him. Kangto ya, don't cry :'(

@ mrdimples you are so funny. may be her hair got in his face making it itchy so he tied it for her...i bet katsuyama's manliness is none but a cover for his emo and feminine self. after all wasn't he checking KT out in the bathroom??what if there's a kiss in this episode? but then again they wouldn't hide such an earth shattering event in the preview
question: do they always film with so many people around? i see like a grillion people surrounding the cast...so they cut them out using  photoshop??

Guest sunshine4ever

watching and re-watching the preview, I wonder how Mok Dan got caught by Jun. 

Wasn't she escaping from the hotel she was being transferred to from the jail. It's the same hotel that Rie is staying at, I recognise the corridors. So in amidst of escaping she ran into Jun Katsuyama? But maybe not, unless she took a break, fish out a hairband and tied a hair. This bad decision cost her to be discovered by Jun Katsuyama who knocks her out and carried her like a sack. 

Or after she escaped, she tied up her hair into a ponytail and using this disguise, she walked around town and got caught by Jun Katsuyama? 

Or she got so hot and flustered after Kangto's confession then she excused her to the washroom, splash her face with water and tied her hair to alleviate her feeling flushed. Lo and behold, who should come out from the cubicle but Jun Katsuyama. Who found the gents under maintenance and used the ladies instead as he got away many times by virtue of his ponytail. And Kangto is left waiting in the room non the wiser

This show is heavy on parallels. This is not the first time, Mok Dan is in this position of almost certain death with the blade coming down on her neck. I wondered who saved her on the Manchuria plains 

Guest flipz

WTF, it didn't post, ugghhh, here we go retyping this again haha

I think KT is going to try and find the comrades because DSR is in deep s***. Of course, MD won't trust him so he did the only thing he could do in a time of drastic measure. OF COURSE, he'll just tell her half the truth and keep the Gaksital identity hidden. MD will probably be mislead to believe that Gaksital and Young Master is not the same person. She will be confused about her love of the past and present time. And she will also be disappointed that she thinks they are not the same person.

KT is basically in a love triangle with MD against himself. He's trying to win her over as himself, but is losing the battle against his alter ego. She'll probably be utterly confused for a couple episodes until KT as Gaksital somehow gets shot, MD saves him as KT saved her when she was shot on episode 4-5 and take off the mask the same way he did.

Until then, KT will probably be crying up a storm listening to his I-Pod of some depressing R&B love song like this lol

Guest sunshine4ever

Is there something with my posts? I saw these lines coming down.

-edit-
ricecak3, sorry, I have no idea why my post had lines on them. Not sure if it was because the way I cut & paste people's user name. Anyway, i was responding to your message and said that this forum is opened up to everyone not just members, so the person who owns the FB could be one of us or not one of us (who is actively in discussion). Thanks for the link to the FB. I saw a Star Date (old) from that Facebook and not sure if some of us saw this clip, so I'm posting them. Additionally, I am so grateful to Youtube for so many things especially these awesome subbed videos. If only I have time to sit and search things on Youtube, haha.

Guest kaeruchan

whoops! looks like someone's prediction is true. Gaksital will be the one who will save MD. Quite a spoiler for ep 17, so open it at your own risk :)

from naver news...

201207251005582510_1.jpg

120725_500f43a09e059.jpg

Aaaaahhhhhh it looks like KT will hurt himself this time :o

Guest ricecak3

whoops! looks like someone's prediction is true. [color=#ffffcc]Gaksital will be the one who will save MD. [/color]Quite a spoiler for ep 17, so open it at your own risk

:)

from naver news...

Aaaaahhhhhh it looks like KT will hurt himself this time :o

Guest ricecak3

ricecak3, sorry, I have no idea why my post had lines on them. Not sure if it was because the way I cut & paste people's user name. Anyway, i was responding to your message and said that this forum is opened up to everyone not just members, so the person who owns the FB could be one of us or not one of us (who is actively in discussion). Thanks for the link to the FB. I saw a Star Date (old) from that Facebook and not sure if some of us saw this clip, so I'm posting them. Additionally, I am so grateful to Youtube for so many things especially these awesome subbed videos. If only I have time to sit and search things on Youtube, haha.

Archived