[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

@ricecak3 I'm so glad that I wasn't the only one thinking about his hair... OH MAE LAWDDD!
now if the rest of his shirt came off.....
10yp4sj.gif

I'll be in class when the episode comes out.. then straight to work.... this stinks!!!
REMINDER...! please PLEASE PLEASEEEE put any spoilers in the SPOILER TAGS for at least one day... it's just the polite thing to do....

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whoops! looks like someone's prediction is true. [color=#ffffcc]Gaksital will be the one who will save MD. [/color]Quite a spoiler for ep 17, so open it at your own risk

:)

from naver news...

201207251005582510_1.jpg

120725_500f43a09e059.jpg

Aaaaahhhhhh it looks like KT will hurt himself this time :o

Guest mashael

whoops! looks like someone's prediction is true. [color=#ffffcc]Gaksital will be the one who will save MD. [/color]Quite a spoiler for ep 17, so open it at your own risk

:)

from naver news...

201207251005582510_1.jpg

120725_500f43a09e059.jpg

Aaaaahhhhhh it looks like KT will hurt himself this time :o

Le Sigh, any faceoff with Jun will not be pretty. The last time that happened, Kangto got his arm cut. Imagine what Rie will do if she knows the person fighting her is Kangto kekekekekeke.
TODAY IS D DAY! I can't wait!!!!!!!  less than 10 hrsssss

Guest bluedelacour

@kaeru-chanthanls for the pics 
and I have to say this really loud
OMG GAKSITAL YOU LOOK SO FREAKING SEXY
*breath in breath out* OK I just need the episode need it so bad XDDD
few hours to go

Why do I have no access to my pc these couple days when killer pics like this come out. My phone is not enough to do justice!

Anyway baidu netizens speculate he is injured, and may also run a fever as he is drenched( in sweat or rain IDK but the hottest man ever) so Mok Dan needs to tend to him and take care of him. And in the process, take of his clothes(since its wet) and mask.

Just writing these is making me feverish

Guest faisalmuharom

So.. maybe gaksital will loose the fight then escape *with MokDan* by to the water..through the river. . ? There's a lake behind the fighting scene, btw..

*I said I will not guess anymore but couldnt help myself

:p

I think Kangto will be injured. The Chinese website says that Kangto will fight Jun while Rie and Mok Dan have their own bitchfest. Let's hope this one is better than the last fight in the hotel ahha!.
TO ALL JOO WON FANS~! Can you guys also visit and post in his thread? It's soooo quiet there! Go here:  http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/344298/joo-won-%EC%A3%BC%EC%9B%90/p1
PS: @lyra_brillantez I'm not trying to promote anything, I don't even own the Joo Won thread but some of the material in here should rightfully be in Joo Won's thread so...just saying. :)

Guest sunshine4ever

are we going to have a scene where she will take off his mask, too? *gasps* anyway, so he'll get injured and then she'll do first-aid? first step is to take off the mask lol. that's awesomeness, but what's up with the scene he was crying and everything? does that come after or before this incident? anyway, we'll know if these scenes actually occur ep 17 or not. did the pics come from the preview too or just behind the scenes stuffs? thanks for the news/pics.

Guest ricecak3

Off to bed, will have myself watch the new episode first thing in the morning. Goodnight...although most of you are in Asia/Europe which is afternoon??? Anyone living in US?

Guest crazy lulu

Off to bed, will have myself watch the new episode first thing in the morning. Goodnight...although most of you are in Asia/Europe which is afternoon??? Anyone living in US?

@ricecak3 good night! Here in Italy are 10.30 in the morning, today is Gaksital day! =)

@lyra_brillantez, thanks for sharing these beautiful pics! Joo Won... *___*

In my country Gaksital is aired at 15.00 in the afternoon, i can't wait! :-)

EDIT: Live recap on Vingle site, stay tuned!

http://www.vingle.net/posts/39370-Bridal-Mask-Episode-17-Live-Recap-Tonight-7-25

Guest kaeruchan

less than five hours to go! yaaaayyyy so excited! hopefully streaming will be okay tonight!

oh, this is slightly off topic but Han Chae-Ah got her pictorial to be featured in Esquire magazine, August edition. She's so pretty! Pictures are quite big so gonna put them under the spoiler :)

PS12072500037.jpg

PS12072500035.jpg

PS12072500036.jpg

PS12072500034.jpg

Archived