[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ricecak3

Ok from what I understood from the preview
Shunji said he wants to help Mok Dan and her father....*crying* I want you by my sideKangto wonders why Shunji released Mok Dan and who he is withI didn't understand what Rie said, Shunji scolds her saying "poor little girl"Mok Dan *crying*..Lee Kang To...the one who told me to wait...you're Young Master?Didn't understand what Damsari said, but KT replies "Please tell me where your comrades are"Rie: Sister, I told you that we would meet again. Katsuyama, kill her.

rough rough translations from baidu  http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1745816404

shunji: for your father, for yourself, just stay by my side
kangto: shunji moved mokdan?

mokdan: lee kangto, you say you're the young master I've been waiting for?
damsari: even if you are a japanaese mutt, you are still a joseon person
kangto: please tell me where the comrades are
rie: sister, I said we would meet again, katsuyama, kill her

Guest ricecak3

from @KBS각시탈 twitter 
올림픽 중계관계로 이번주, 다음주 17, 18회는 수요일에만 방송됩니다. 목요일엔 방송이 없습니다.  

Please translate 

??

quotes don't seem to be working...i'll just post directly..
it says "Due to the Olympics, we will only be broadcasting episodes 17 and 18 for this week and next week on Wednesday. There will be no broadcasting on Thursday.

Guest ricecak3

from @

KBS각시탈

twitter

올림픽 중계관계로 이번주, 다음주 17, 18회는 수요일에만 방송됩니다. 목요일엔 방송이 없습니다. 

Please translate

??

Guest texashot

DDuk, thank you...I can't wait for Wednesday to come. Thank you everyone else for pixs, preview and articles. See y'all on Wednesday!!!!

OMG, the preview just short of killed me  =(( And dang, does she really find out he's the young master? Or is the preview misleading again  :| ? Daaaarn why can't it be Wednesday already??!!  :-SS

Guest sunshine4ever

The preview looks too good. I can't wait. :) Yay, just less than 2 days!

Thanks for the translation and preview. ^^ Everyone, let's stayed tune on Wednesdays since that's the only time we get to watch this.

-EDIT-

Thanks so much for the link to dramabeans' news about the airings of the dramas alysanne! I'm doing a cheer here! :) At least we have 1 episode. Some other dramas will be delayed entirely for 1 or 2 weeks. We didn't get much delayed. We just have to wait a little longer. :)

Guest ricecak3

I don't like the approach that how KT and MK are just sitting there and he straight up gets to the point telling her that he's Young Master......I was expecting something more dramatic.
please please don't let it be this way.

I just woke up (i'm italian) and i find all these beautiful news, thanks to you! *virtual hugs* =)

OMG the preview! So intense, i can't wait! Kang To's tears... Young Master? Wednesday, come quickly! It will be a wonderful episode! *___*

At last, 1 episode is much better than 0, we will have our Gaksital! =)

Guest Jessi15

coming out from lurking mode. Thanks @bluedecour for posting the preview. WOWW..... it seems the four leads are getting now into a love tug-of-war. But out of the four, I feel really sorry for MD. She seems to cop it from all side, SJ tried to pull MD back to him by promising that by staying by his side he will keep her & her Dad safe, MD is to find out that KT is the Young Master and the love of her life (that must come as a shock to her that the man she hates is same as the one she longs for all this time) and Rie wants to get rid MD at every opportunity out of spite and jealousy... The poor girl, she must get very confused. From past previews' experience, I am not going to put my hope up too high that we will get to see KT-MD scene this week. They always seem to know what we fans are waiting for and it always come last :( It is ineresting to find out what is going to happen to MD now that Rie is dead set on killing her, who is going to get her out of this one, probably KT because it looks like he found out about Rie's double identity?. He may use his charm to get to MD. I'm glad we have at least 1 episode a week and the casts & crews may get some rest they well deserve but the wait is going to be tough...'sighs'<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

some bts pics from ep 13 and 14
http://blog.naver.com/wp80321?Redirect=Log&logNo=50146143769

and someone on baidu did a better translation
(bolded parts are the lines missing from my previous translation few posts above)

shunji: for your father, for yourself, I will try to stop the execution but just stay by my side
kangto: shunji moved mokdan?
kangto: shunji, who is it that you are getting orders from

Rie: you are really stupid, do you want to ruin the big plan
Shunji: big plan? You are a really pathetic woman

mokdan: lee kangto, you say you're the young master I've been waiting for?
damsari: even if you are a japanaese mutt, you are still a joseon person
kangto: please tell me where the comrades are
rie: sister, I said we would meet again, katsuyama, kill her

OMG OMG OMG OMG HOLYYYYYYYYYY The drama just got better while I thought it couldnt!

It is so sad to see Kangto crying while confessing. I really do hope he will be the one to save her instead of Shunji. Cuz it will be more realistic if Shunji comes in there actually.

And I am glad Kangto found out about Rie's double identity before she finds out before him. Wednesday come fasterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Guest aondb

Am I the only one who was slightly disappointed by the preview? I was all in for the "pretend to take Kangto as hostage" scenario, but it seems like Damsari is just going to be recaptured and the other rebels aren't going to find out that KT is on their side any time soon.
Also, I don't really like the way by which Mokdan is going to find out that KT is the young master (although the preview might be misleading... again). I was hoping she would become a "genius" overnight (*rolls eyes, haha^^) and have a sudden epiphany where she'll connect the dots herself without him having to directly tell her. Guess that's not happening :(
On a different note, I feel like Mokdan is not going to believe that Kangto is the young master. She's probably going to say something like, "OMG. You? My long awaited young master?! I don't believe your face. A bastard like you cannot be my beloved young master." That would explain why he's crying in the preview. I'm already getting upset imagining all this TT^TT
Also, now that Kangto's going to find out Rie is a double agent, I think he's going to seduce her and take advantage of her love for him now. Which is just going to make her hate him even more after everything's over...

I've noticed that during the last scene in the preview Rie is wearing the same outfit as Han Chae Ah is wearing in the photo with her stunt double she had posted a few days ago. So it seems certain there's going to be some fighting involving Rie maybe between her and MD or Rie and MD's savior (Lee Kang To/Gaksital [-O< )

2hd5wn5.jpg

Guest JenA313

AH! Another MD getting captured again! Tsk I guess we just have to accept that she has really really bad luck when it comes to this  :(
Side note: I just saw TDKR yesterday and was blown away by, well, everything. But one in particular is how awesome and kickass Selina Kyle was. When I watched her I thought to myself: THIS is how you do a perfect heroine >> smart, shrewd, cheeky, a little selfish but vulnerable. I don't know how I'm going to watch BM girls without comparing now that I've seen such a high standard. 

Guest aondb

On a different note, I appreciate the portrayal of two different kinds of love in this drama.
Shunji tries to constantly make himself out to be the victim and attempts to paint himself as the good guy. He always has that "I-don't-really-want-to-kill-your-last-remaining-family-member-and-your-masked-vigilante-lover-with-the-sexy-butt-but-you're-the-one-making-me-do-all-these-evil-things" attitude, which I think makes him a very despicable man. He's also the type of person who wants the one he loves to only have him and nothing else, the type that will let the ones he loves suffer just as long as he owns them, as shown in how he's going to try to blackmail Mokdan in the upcoming episode.
Kangto, on the other hand, demonstrates selfless, unconditional love. He has never attempted to tell Mokdan who he is, and doesn't care how many times she has cursed him, and even tried to assassinate him. He's willing to have her loathe him and believe that he's the bad guy just as long as she's safe and happy. I like how he's said several times things like "if you come near me again I'll kill you" even as we know he doesn't mean it at all.
In this respect, I very much appreciate the juxtaposition of the two characters in this show. 
I know I'm just rambling, but this forum page is so quiet, haha. I really do hope more people will come in and join the discussions, because this drama has some serious badassly deep stuff that might not be present in some of the more popular dramas out there.

never had the previews looked THIS good. im sooo excited!!!  i highly doubt KT will be able to rescue MD from that execution scene, probably Shunji will be the one stop it this time...i also hope MD  believe KT
did anyone notice in the most recent interview with JW and JSY, when he was asked to rate his attraction towards JSY on a scale of 8, he looked away and had that sheepish / sly look on his face lol

Archived