Guest taruna1430291914

Tinkiebell said: honeykizzi said: @aya2299

After i saw the fan art of CY picky-backs ES, I really wanna see that scene for real in the coming episode! He used to denied that he can't picky-back her coz he has to hold his sword. And we all know that what he said has double meaning. If he picky-backs her in these future episodes it will show that he's really into her. And that will make me swoon on my bed while watching it as if i am ES. lol

No previews other than the text preview for the coming ep. right? I'm really exciting now.

briseis said:

CY'S DECATHLON AT THE GORYEO OLYMPICS

The Goryeo Olympics were first held in 413 and it was founded by the last progressive royal act by the King Gwanggaeto (Damdeok) before he returned to Heaven which makes him together with Hwata the first of the time travellers which will later include ES and CY (I wonder if he doesn't have his fingers in this whole time travel business, you know, "To Goryeo and Back Again in 1 Year" or something like that)

The decathlon title belongs to the most versatile athlete of them all and the winner is named as the World's Greatest Athlete. Honestly, I think CY could participate in most of the sports at the Summer Olympics right away and would end up as the clear winner without any special preparation. It is such a pity for the SK Olympic team they don't have him in their squad ;;)

To be completely honest, I wanted to included swimming as well, however, since I don't have a visual proof of his swimming skills  X(  (I'm looking at you, PD-nim and writer-nim  /:)  )  I had to leave it out  :-<  (just the thought of CY swimming a butterfly makes me weak in the knees  :\">  and I'm sure he can swim considering that he is destined to beat Japanese pirates and his love for fishing :P  ;;)  ) Just as well, because then Michael Phelps would have to start shiver in fear

1) 100-METRE DASH - From what we have seen so far we can safely assume he is super fast  @-)  considering that the cameras had to uses slow-motion effect to caught him  :>  in the real time he must look like a flash to a normal bystander, we are indeed lucky that we can watch it on TV with the advance technique  :)>-  Usain Bolt only wishes he were that cool

CY100mdash2_zps2ba72b96.gif2220881_zps508e14db.gif

2) WRESTLING - There is nothing left to say, only that I'm really sorry for his opponents and hope the paramedics are close by, very close  :-SS  [-O<

2224974_zps3efc37d3.gif2225035_zpsd6341cc2.gif

3) KICKBOXING - I love his style! He moves very little, waits until his opponent attacks and then makes his move. It takes only few punches and the guy is KO. Stylish and economical I approve (When making these gifs I noticed that the guy playing the blacksmith and the attacker that is beaten by CY into the table is played by the same actor :-? I mean the hairstyle is totally identical - is he a member of the "Punkers of All the Nations of Goryeo Unite" organisaton, or what  :-O  Is it only my imagination? What do you think  :-/

CYkickboxing_zpsedc30424.gif

4) HIGH JUMP - He has a very personal style which doesn't require the Fosbury flop  :D COOOL  \m/

CYlhighjump_zps09f11805.gif

5) LONG JUMP - CY is in a class of his own in both the high and long jump he doesn't even need the run-up :-OCYlongjump1_zpsc1a63f6b.gifCYlongjump2_zps39dacedc.gif 

6) SHIELD THROW - The youngest discipline at the Goryeo Olympics, introduced only this year. I don't have to remind you that Choi Young is the reigning World Champion in shield throw coming to this year's Olympics  \m/  . The journalists together with the professional and the lay public alike are abuzz about his new piece of equipment brought directly from the Heavenly World  @-)  ^:)^ . He is a clear cut favourite in this event   \:D/ Here is a footage from his World Championships performance and his practice  :P

media_8-14-2012_SFJ67g_zpse1fdf1cf.gif

CYlshieldthrow_zps4e1dc9f7.gif

7) DAGGER THROW - 100 % accuracy, he never misses, it's his bread and butter discipline  :-bd . Even if everything else fails his dagger will always find his target  :)>- 

CYdaggerthrow_zpsef19a0e0.gif

8) EQUESTRIAN - His strongest point in this discipline has always been unsuprisingly the dressage, the highest expression of the horse training. He has a great deal of experience with training undisciplined soldiers and heavenly doctors alike and shares a special bond with his horses  :x  unwilling to let them suffer too much strain, not even for his lover. And unlike with his subordinates he would never abuse a horse  :)>-  He even gives horse-riding classes in his free time

CYequastetian_zps22cc14d5.gifeec095a7.gif

952f69a0.gif

9) 1500 METRES -  He is almost as fast at this distance as on the 100-metre dash  :-O  , therefore the need for slow-motion yet again   #:-S

2215703_zps60163eae.gif2215773_zps05f9e9b3.gif

10) FENCING - CY is one of the great pioneers and innovators of this sport in the Korean Peninsula  =D>  . His otherworldly fitness together with his prowess make him a formidable opponent no matter who stands on the other side  ^:)^

CYlfencing_zps03179fa5.gif

There is a rumour that CY will be even greater favourite this year because there is a new addition to his camp, his girlfriend, a heavenly doctor in charge both of his physical health and mental preparation (double-meaning with sexual innuendo here  ;;)  ), and with her by his side how could he possibly lose  \:D/

Here is an example of their the pep-up talks

9ec24408.gif54be5e12.gif

2102149_zps04aa8c77.gif

She often comforts him in the pauses between the disciplines and during the interviews with the journalists

0ff55c78.gif8a6f3011.gif

31d3d923.gif

Let me intoduce the President of the Goryeo Olympic Committee His Majesty the King of Goryeo

67c6c0ab.gif

The panel of judges

2168134_zps615b9bf4.gif

The audience

2205756_zps3675b2b4.gif2175749_zps785a574f.gif2193849_zps72dd653f.gif

CY's official fanclub

2172597_zps829afe84.gif

One of his many sesang fans

3112d9c8.gif

@awesomeduck, @Charismadoll, @theseasasleep, @Tinkiebell: Thank you so much for your amazing feedback posts  ^:)^  You have made my day. And thanks to @vangsweetie637 who gave me the final push to write about the bag hug scene. You are all so amazing! 

Guest Tinkiebell

@toychoi, didn't you know piggyback is the new trend of professing one's love now? Forget trying to protect her to the extent of being called a thief or a criminal. He needs to piggyback her! Who cares where he puts his sword, for all it's worth, she can just hold it for him. :))
And you? Avoiding pervertness? :-j  Let me know how that fares my friend :))

Guest taruna1430291914

Tinkiebell said: @toychoi, didn't you know piggyback is the new trend of professing one's love now? Forget trying to protect her to the extent of being called a thief or a criminal. He needs to piggyback her! Who cares where he puts his sword, for all it's worth, she can just hold it for him. :))

Guest toychoi

Tinkiebell said: @toychoi, didn't you know piggyback is the new trend of professing one's love now? Forget trying to protect her to the extent of being called a thief or a criminal. He needs to piggyback her! Who cares where he puts his sword, for all it's worth, she can just hold it for him. :))

Guest Tinkiebell

toychoi said: Tinkiebell said: @toychoi, didn't you know piggyback is the new trend of professing one's love now? Forget trying to protect her to the extent of being called a thief or a criminal. He needs to piggyback her! Who cares where he puts his sword, for all it's worth, she can just hold it for him. :))
But you have to admit that inspite my previous sins, the two therapy connected scenarios are pure and innocent !I demand justice!
Yes, I admit. Let me know how that works out for you. I might try it too :D
Not sure if it'll work on me though, I'm beyond salvation. 

Guest toychoi

Tinkiebell said: toychoi said: Tinkiebell said: @toychoi, didn't you know piggyback is the new trend of professing one's love now? Forget trying to protect her to the extent of being called a thief or a criminal. He needs to piggyback her! Who cares where he puts his sword, for all it's worth, she can just hold it for him. :))

Funny how you guys were all talking about legs.
Here's a video of LMH on Happy Camp where they discuss about his legs.I find it so hilarious. =)) =))

Apparently his legs is 112cm. I felt LMH seem so much taller in Faith though. I think he will keep growing in some other area too. lol :))

I don't know about piggybacks but I can't wait to see what they gonna do about CY hair fetish. He'll probly decide to buy her a comb as a love token and comb her hair. Better yet touch ES hair while hes in bed with her.:x

Guest Tinkiebell

taruna said: Way to go both of you!!! are there any more puns in her comment???
Well, let's see, it started with the word "piggyback"... :D In my response, I was gonna write "I'd love to see him give her a piggyback ride" instead of "I'd love to see him piggyback her". The first sentence would contain a pun, which I was not intending to give, so I rephrased it into the second sentence. :D

Guest lililovelilica

@sia3I loved that quote:Quote: DH: "Your woman will die. She is your woman, is it not?" CY: "...." 
Actually even DH realized our IMJA couple is in love with each other...and the best partCY didn't negate the fact that ES is "his" WOMAN
:\">

finally, I am able to post! What a busy weekend it has been! With work and family gatherings. I am constantly on my phone, checking and reading this thread but cannot even post because all the things posted here slows down my phone :D but here i am, on my computer, finally, able to post :) feels nice. 
@briseis: You are welcome. I enjoy reading your side stories. Call me a fan of yours :D The back hug side story :(( Our poor CY. I really want these two runaways to have some good loving time together. They deserve it too much. It will break my heart even more if I don't get to see it. =)) I love your Decalathon one of CY. That is amazing and kept me giggling at work. Work is torturous, I tell you :D Keep the side stories coming :D 
@cikamoi: =)) oh yea! The FB postings are finally back, with another amazing sense of humor =)) btw, may I add Choi Young to my list of FB friends?? :))
Faith-lings =)) you all make my day at work. While at work, I am reading all this post during break and lunch, and stumbles upon the 'perverted' pathway of flashing swords and good skills =)) it is no wonder why the Faith ship is so amazing with its creativity, insight and love :D
Oh, by the way, the question regarding when Faith was able to captivate me or pull me in. I will have to say I was interested in Faith the very beginning of the drama. I have watched two time traveling dramas already (Rooftop Prince and Queen In Hyun's Man) thus, Faith was on my list to watch dramas. But what truly captivated me was when CY went to Heaven and carried ES to the portal. At that moment, I knew this was one drama I am going to be truly and crazily addicted to and behold, here I am :D
Hmm..this week, there is no spoilers of any sort, except for the text preview. I think due to the live shooting, it is hard to leak any out. And I also think, because we are lacking the spoilers, it will be even more exciting to watch it tomorrow. And we, since we do not have any idea of what is to come, will be enjoying it just like a mystery unfolding :D and we only got a few good 20+ hrs to go and then, Faith is on! yeppie!!!
I cannot wait to watch our runaways! :x 8->

Guest lililovelilica

@marrsq Loved your post...continue for the hard work@farstrep Loved your ideas for the magazines,super grat!@aya2299 Lee Min Hoo really gives his job a serious thing for his life right?I've seen him checking his acting skills before as well,i'm sure he wants to verify himself if it's really good...@Tinkiebel you are very creative,and funny as wellI love your posts,their full of information and sentiment,congratulations,you're a good writter,even fullfill that hole in my heart that was full of doubts if the IMJA couple would be together or not :)>- :-h

briseis said: It's probably those outfits he wears in Faith they make his legs look longer, they have basically a long skirt so  ;;)  I love most of the outfits he's been wearing, however, I would love them even more how he is getting out of them  :P

Guest toychoi

myphim said: briseis said: It's probably those outfits he wears in Faith they make his legs look longer, they have basically a long skirt so  ;;)  I love most of the outfits he's been wearing, however, I would love them even more how he is getting out of them  :P