marrsq said:

myphim

said: Wow @Tinkiebell!  So obedience today. You must love being punished.

:)

)  Make sure all those swords are polished well and not just Daejang. We needs all weapons for the big showdown on Monday. Gi Cheol and his minions are coming.

Aside from a private kiss, a bed scene, CY calling ES by her name and most of all a HAPPY ENDING, I wish for the upcoming episodes to include some sort of bona fide date for our OTP  [-O<  . I mean, in every sageuk, no matter how dire the things are, a couple gets one so why not ours :-\" .  I completely forgot about it, however, seeing the fanart with the lampions it reminded me of that promise CY gave ES while she was unconscious. They desperately need some time of pure and unirrupted happiness because so far it has been full of gloom and doom (either she is dying or he is dying or they need to part for eternity and I don't even mention that whole time there are different people who has been trying to kill one or both of them :-L ) 

lol wow i dont know how u guys can do it but my hand really hurts after voting.......lol some psycho fans u guys are...... :D i heart u guys :x

Morning faithlings Its sunday here on my side of the world not long now for Faith :)) Where's everyone? busy voting? I feel sorry for my mouse and the amount of clicks I put it through. Last night Faith was last with only 500 votes and now it's No.1 hahaha amazing 
As much as I want to watch the ending and see our imja couple happy I still don't want the faith experience to end yet boohoo :( I'm sad 

myphim said: fluffy75 said:

Here you are some photo of my BJD, Tokiya (Crobidoll B-Line Yuri) cosplaying our beloved woodalchi daejang. After lengthy consideration it was his black garment I chose to make. Due to his size (68 cm) my choice of fabrics was limited, I couldn’t use heavy material. Tokiya has blue eyes, and I don’t have any brown eyes in my doll family, so I could not change his eye color. Nevertheless I hope you will like him:

sia3 said: myphim said: OMG!!! So Cute!!!  Will anyone kill me if I think the doll is better looking than Daejang? At first glance?! =)) =))

@fluffy75  Welcome to the thread and thank you for sharing your creation with us. :x :x  I love that original black outfit of Daejang too. That one and the one he's wearing now are my two favorite. :x

just thinking about Daejang hand after reading all your post about sword

i believe from the start just like many of you that it's not because a disease or poison
but because he start to question about what he's been doing all this time
he start to see all the people that he killed as person just like he is now who have family and someone to protect
before he never thought about it he just killed them because he must

But i believe in the next episode
with ES by his side
he will start
to understand that there's a difference between killing people because you must and because you need to
He need to killed those people to protect ES & all the people that he love
it's him or them who's gonna die so he has to choose to live or to die

myphim said: sia3 said: myphim said: OMG!!! So Cute!!!  Will anyone kill me if I think the doll is better looking than Daejang? At first glance?! =)) =))

@fluffy75  Welcome to the thread and thank you for sharing your creation with us. :x :x  I love that original black outfit of Daejang too. That one and the one he's wearing now are my two favorite. :x

hayuinblue said: just thinking about Daejang hand after reading all your post about sword

i believe from the start just like many of you that it's not because a disease or poison
but because he start to question about what he's been doing all this time
he start to see all the people that he killed as person just like he is now who have family and someone to protect
before he never thought about it he just killed them because he must

But i believe in the next episode
with ES by his side
he will start
to understand that there's a difference between killing people because you must and because you need to
He need to killed those people to protect ES & all the people that he love
it's him or them who's gonna die so he has to choose to live or to die