@sia3  @awesomeduck  Yes, his right hand was injured, but that was just a minor cut. A warrior like him should be able to handle such a cut easily without switching hand to fight. Remember his fight with Gi Cheol, he was cut many times but that never stopped him from fighting. No, in hindsight, I still think it was all psychological for him in the fight with the assassins. He was washing the blood off his hand and was also having trouble breathing while killing those assassins. Daejang never have those problems before and he was not serious injured in that fight. So yes, I think his hands problem started back then. We just didn't connect the dots until now. :))

@sia3 and @awesomeduck
at first i also thought it was because he injured
but then i remember when he fought with the assassin in episode 12
he said something like this :
"You are only doing this for the sake of money. It will be worth nothing though,
once you have died. There is someone I know. To her, the most precious thing
in this world...is living. However, you and I cannot understand this reasoning.
Because living, to us...is not dying. Yet she...She is different. Her way of life...
is truly living. Moreover, it is truly invigorating. That is why, whenever I look at her I would think:
"Wait. " "What exactly am I doing?" (taken from WITHS2 sub)

He already start questioning his action all this time since then
and while he do that somehow his body start to take action too
because he start to doubt himself
you never do something right when you have some doubt in your mind

@awesomeduck @myphim @hayuinblue
Possible. I was playing EP1 in the background last night, watched bits and pieces too and he did not even flinched, hesitated or blinked an eye when he slashed the modern man's neck in order to check if ES can save him!

At that time I thought *wow*, such HUGE difference to the Choi Young I now know in the later episode. I think when the whole drama ends, we will need to revise them all again to see the whole transformation in one go. Right now, we're seeing it bit by bit because it only airs 2 episodes per week. I think the whole transformation and storyline would presented itself more clearly for each character if we go back and watch the whole thing again without having to stop.

It is absolutely zero quiet from the Faith production. :(
I think they are still filming and won't finish till Monday again.
And after that it would be wrapped up!!! How exciting and how sad all at the same time! Eek!

hayuinblue said: @sia3 and @awesomeduck
at first i also though it was because he injured
but then i remember when he fought with the assassin in episode 12
he said something like this :
"You are only doing this for the sake of money. It will be worth nothing though,
once you have died. There is someone I know. To her, the most precious thing
in this world...is living. However, you and I cannot understand this reasoning.
Because living, to us...is not dying. Yet she...She is different. Her way of life...
is truly living. Moreover, it is truly invigorating. That is why, whenever I look at her I would think:
"Wait. " "What exactly am I doing?" (taken from WITHS2 sub)

He already start questioning his action all this time since then
and while he do that somehow his body start to take action too
because he start to doubt himself
you never do something right when you have some doubt in your mind

Hello everyone around the world!
Thanks for welcoming me, I just can't remember anymore who you were with all these posts going at at lightning speed.
Just wanted to also add my two cents about CY's hand.  I do agree with those who say it is psychological.  There is so much stress on him right now knowing that ES is dying and he is never there to protect her.  This has not happened to him in the past so his brain is not handling this change easily.  Tremors are usually caused by neurological or brain disorders and  I do not think he has any of that otherwise he would not have been the great general of Korean history. 

My question now is:

If he starts to question himself, as a warrior, who are supposed to take life, what is he going to do next? What can he do?
ES's knowledge of him is to become a general in the future. He is to protect Goryeo.
She sacrificed for him to go back to Goryeo to be a warrior, because that is the only thing she said he is good at.
So that brings us back to...what does CY really want to do???

If he is to become a general till he is 70+, he is still taking lives, including innocent lives. He does not have a choice when it is at war/battle.

I have no doubt in my mind that CY will live - it is ES and our Imja couple that I'm worried about...I think there are 4 possible endings for our couple1. CY lives happily ever after with ES in Goryeo as this is ES's last time travel2. CY lives and continues to be a national hero warrior and ES dies3. CY lives and ES continues to travel to ensure he is safe (open ending really) 4. CY and ES continue to live in their own world - then really there was no point to Faith right?
I can ONLY accept option 1 :)

is really take some time to catch up this thread every morning, last night still on page 902 and now 935... oh GOD ^:)^

like this MV cause have Hotchoi, ES & CY

sia3 said: My question now is:

If he starts to question himself, as a warrior, who are supposed to take life, what is he going to do next? What can he do?
ES's knowledge of him is to become a general in the future. He is to protect Goryeo.
She sacrificed for him to go back to Goryeo to be a warrior, because that is the only thing she said he is good at.
So that brings us back to...what does CY really wants to do???

If he is to become a general till he is 70++, he is still taking lives, including innocent lives. He does not have a choice when it is at war/battle.

So that brings us back to...what does CY really wants to do???

If he is to become a general till he is 70++, he is still taking lives, including innocent lives. He does not have a choice when it is at war/battle.

mattie2012 said: Hello everyone around the world!
Thanks for welcoming me, I just can't remember anymore who you were with all these posts going at at lightning speed.
Just wanted to also add my two cents about CY's hand.  I do agree with those who say it is psychological.  There is so much stress on him right now knowing that ES is dying and he is never there to protect her.  This has not happened to him in the past so his brain is not handling this change easily.  Tremors are usually caused by neurological or brain disorders and  I do not think he has any of that otherwise he would not have been the great general of Korean history. 

awesomeduck said: Personally I think he only questions about killing because apart of him realises there are more important things in life...that is ES. He has a reason to live now. I think before he did not have a reason to live and even before when he was part of the red moon group his reason to live was not a personal one. The reason was because he was part of a group in which he had to protect. Now he chooses to live and wants to live and the reason is ES - he wants to be HAPPY with herMakes me cry thinking about how much he suffered from all the fights...heartache etc...EDIT:So in a way I think writer Song has to give us a happy ending because ES will be his tower of strength (behind every successful man is a smart and beautiful woman) okay I took that quote a little too far hahaha :))

So that brings us back to...what does CY really want to do???