Guest myphim

Choi Young is accused of high treason at the end. ~X( :-L :-S
How will he get out of this alive???
I need episode 7 right now!!!

I think the Faith forum has too many naughty people posting. I LOVE IT!! hehehehhe.  >:)   ...pulling a Hana Kimi nose bleed. 

I think GC let CY and ES go free to get them into trouble and/ or to have a reason to fight against the king. Now he has a good reason to start some trouble. So far this week the king has been really pi**ing me off. Why can't he see that the people around him are defying him because he keeps on making stupid decisions. He really needs to be reshaped and remolded into a better king before more people suffer. I still feel we see too much of the king.

Guest Tinkiebell

Hello boys and girls, it's day 1 of the excruciating wait and I can see that we're still doing pretty well judging from the heated bursts of perverted discussion going on in this thread! @shajoona, @bridie, @ahoxan, @Kim_Lilly, @marie67, @otchosais, @myphim2009, you naughty naughty birds!   ;))
By the way, I read some of your comments a few pages back about how CY's backstory with the warrior girl was too short, and how the warrior girl was his inncocent puppy love, how she might still be alive and come back to CY's life later. I don't think the latter is plausible, if it was, it would all be a little bit too makjang for my taste, but hey, we're in the dramaland and everything could be made possible in a dramaland. IF that happened, I don't think I'd be worried. 
As someone has pointed out before, What he had felt for the warrior girl was a puppy love. It was a simple infatuation, not really true love, but more of a blind affection - immature, young love. On top of that, she was probably pretty much the only peer who is of the opposite sex that he had ever laid his eyes on during his adolescence years. The only reason this love could have left a deep impression on him is simply because she died. She killed herself and he felt guilty of not being able to protect her.  
Whereas the love he'd build with ES, would be, well, as I'd like to think, the passionate and romantic one, the one true love of his life.So if warrior girl ever decided to come back to life, CY might be conflicted a little, but I don't think to the degree that he'd have a hard time choosing. I so hope this wouldn't happen though, as I said before, would be just too makjang for me, and besides, we should just let warrior girl be resting in peace. She had been through enough pain and humiliation, we just wouldn't want another one to be inflicted on her, would we? 
As for the length of the backstory surrounding the warrior girl, it was not at all too short for me. I had not wished it to be longer. For me, the length was adequate for us to be able to understand how scarred CY has become due to this incident. Had they made the story any longer, it would have only slowed down the pace of the current one, and I would have had dreaded that very much. I like the pace of the story as it is now. Instead of more of CY's backstory, I'd like to see DaeMan's backstory! I am seriously curious as to how he met CY and how long has he been in his companion. It doesn't look like DaeMan was already a part of the woodalchi when CY came to be their leader. And doesn't Daeman also have a special power, which is he can run as fast as lightning? I thought that was the reason CY made him a scout and errand boy because he could observe around the area and fetch stuff so quickly. So he's no ordinary woodalchi, and I want to know more of his story! :D  
Also, I'd like to think that the scar that CY has been carrying, which is painful enough in order for him to have lost his will to carry on, was not only caused by the loss that he felt for the warrior girl. What happened to the warrior girl was sad, but I don't think the load was heavy enough of a backstory to justify his pain. The thing is, he did not only lose the warrior girl, he also lost the red moon gang leader, whom he considered a role model, his second father, and afterwards the whole gang itself. In other words, he lost his whole family. By whom? By the king, a figure they were supposed to trust and protect. All this, and not only because warrior girl was humiliated and killed herself, is heavy enough of a load for me to justify his pain.

@wls2948, I think @briseis posted it a few page back. The singer is Younha, but I don't know the song title.

Guest poohie222

hi guys im new here. and im big fan of kim hee sun over 15 years. and my english is not that good so please understand me.:%28 i read this thread since when ''faith'' began. so i decide join you guys. i love you guys. and i love ''faith'' and i love KHS, and LMH.

:x :x :x  today 8/29 SBS programm ''GOOD MORNING'' is all about ''faith''. and i want to watch this show so please someone find this and post here. please because i can't.
:(( :((

Guest Tinkiebell

@poohie222, welcome :) Now that you've pointed it out, I'd like to watch this GOOD MORNING show as well if it's all about Faith. But I would like to know what they're saying as well, so there should be english subs. And that's the tricky part, I don't think anyone would sub it? I hope someone would!  [-O

Tinkiebell said: Hello boys and girls, it's day 1 of the excruciating wait and I can see that we're still doing pretty well judging from the heated bursts of perverted discussion going on in this thread! @shajoona, @bridie, @ahoxan, @Kim_Lilly, @marie67, @otchosais, @myphim2009, you naughty naughty birds!   ;))
By the way, I read some of your comments a few pages back about how CY's backstory with the warrior girl was too short, and how the warrior girl was his inncocent puppy love, how she might still be alive and come back to CY's life later. I don't think the latter is plausible, if it was, it would all be a little bit too makjang for my taste, but hey, we're in the dramaland and everything could be made possible in a dramaland. IF that happened, I don't think I'd be worried. 

Guest bridie

@poohie222 Welcome to the forum :) I'm pretty new here too just joined 2days back .. The members here are very welcoming :) I have no idea what video ur talking about but if it's on faith m in :) Someone Plz post the video she's on about :)

Guest bridie

@Tinkiebell I agree with you on the flashback part ... We barely get much ES n CY scene ... It's so annoying .. This drama is Suppose to be based on an epic love story " their love transcending time and space" is the tag line but we hardy get any scenes :( I want more scenes !!! I don't mind flashbacks of CY and his master since he played a important role in making CY the person he was and is ... Buy a little bit of ES n CY would be nice .. And to top it of I also enjoy the scenes with the queen and king together .. So m at a total lost !!

Guest poohie222

thanks guys i can't wait to see that program. because there making film and faith casts interview. and  i see that news today morning in daum. i always join to daum and i find there new news about my KHS and ''Faith''. i know korean language little bit.
:\">

Guest Tinkiebell

otchosais

said: hihihi!!! SO we are the attendees of the PERVERTED FAITH FORUM??? lol! 

:D

>

:)

=))

anyway, I think I'll be worried if the warrior girl will be back... its because CY is so LITERAL... that he will do what he promised to do.. so If he promise to protect her I am afraid he will.. what will become of ES???

:(

hmmp!

@otchosais, I hereby declare his promise to protect warrior girl void. Hear that, Mr. Warrior? Void. Nullified. No longer valid! So, shoo, warrior girl, shoo. I feel sorry for you, but hey, you're the one that decided to hang yourself to die, so you don't get to come back and mess with my OTP as you please. I will not allow it and neither will ES. Don't let my girl pull off the gangnam gangsta style on you. Coz we both know that she can and she will..!! [-X :-w 
@bridie, I knoooow, right? for a supposedly epic love story, we don't get enough of their screentimes together! Or maybe we're just too greedy!?  :-?
But here, quoting girlfriday's thoughts (taken from dramabeans): I just can’t get enough of Eun-soo’s attitude. She’s so hilarious. We all knew Choi Young said he loved her to back his claim that he’s acting on a personal mission outside of royal authority, but it’s so hysterical that she’s like, Oh, you like me. *hair flip* Haha. She’s the real princess ’round here. I died laughing when she wouldn’t even let him explain. I hope it never gets cleared up, ’cause I could pretty much watch him be exasperated with her all day. I was grateful for their journey if only to give them more screentime together, because for a supposedly epic love story, we’ve been getting very little time with them in the same frame. At least he knows her name now? Miles to go, I know. But I’m glad that she gets to witness the side of him that only Chungjeong knew before. Maybe now he’ll seem somewhat less of a psycho… and more like a nice, cuddly warrior bear… who sometimes kidnaps people? Yunno, baby steps.

love this week episodes :))

btw ES reminds me a little bit with Lois lane in smallville who like to punch Clark kent's chest when their were banter :D

i was kind of  little bit annoyed by the long talk of the king but i like his talk with the queen and the villain though
and that poor little boy, he lived alone and he was sick also :-S, i felt sad

bridie said: @Tinkiebell I agree with you on the flashback part ... We barely get much ES n CY scene ... It's so annoying .. This drama is Suppose to be based on an epic love story " their love transcending time and space" is the tag line but we hardy get any scenes :( I want more scenes !!! I don't mind flashbacks of CY and his master since he played a important role in making CY the person he was and is ... Buy a little bit of ES n CY would be nice .. And to top it of I also enjoy the scenes with the queen and king together .. So m at a total lost !!

Guest Tinkiebell

churasan said: I watched episode 6 again and re-thought about the Princess's decision to go outside of the castle. Some mentioned that it was a waste of time and effort for her to attempt this.  In some ways I agree, but now that I watched it again, I can understand her feelings better. She probably wants to do something to help the king, but she has no fighting skills, no doctor skills, a king that tells her don't speak without permission - basically she is just there to sit and look pretty.  So I can understand her frustration when she wants to do something, but can't. Hopefully her next attempt to help will be smarter and more clever. I still like the Princess's character because she's not power hungry or conniving like other queens we see in historical dramas.  Princess Noguk seems like an honest person with good intentions.

Hi churasan, I was the one that first pointed out how I felt that the scene was pointless. But I admit that I was too quick in making this kind of judgment call on our Queen. After watching it with the help of english recaps by joonni and girlfriday, I still think that her action was rash and stupid but I don't believe that the scene was pointless anymore. I agree with you that her rash action might be triggered by her frustration of the situation. And I think this irrational action will change the dynamic of her relationship with the King. This was the first time the King had ever shown any feelings towards the Queen. I love that he was so worried for her. I think someone should just lock them up in a room for a few days so they can talk their hearts out with each other.

Guest farstrep

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Lee Min Ho says, “I’m sleepy,” before he shoots a kissing scene

August 29, 2012 1:00 pm eternalc2h

535.jpg

The behind-the-scenes story about the kissing scene between Lee Min Ho and Kim Hee Sun was recently released.

In the episode of SBS TV’s Good Morning that aired on August 29, behind-the-scenes stories about the shooting of SBS TV’s drama series Faith were released.

Before shooting a kissing scene with Lee, Kim said, “It’s an important scene that I cannot even rehearse before shooting it. I’m nervous because it’s my first kissing scene in six years.” However, Lee got laughs by saying, “I’m sleepy. All I have to do is just sleep. Eun Soo (Kim Hee Sun) will do the rest.”

Kim studied hard watching a video about CPR, and Kim and Lee Phillip attracted attention as they both tried to do CPR on Lee. At this, Lee got laughs by saying, “Lee Phillip is a very violent person.”

Regarding the romance between Choi Young and Yoo Eun Soo in the series, Lee said, “I think Choi Young and Yoo Eun Soo cannot be together. I wish they stop falling in love.” Kim also said, “I want to take him to the modern world, but he’ll get in trouble because he won’t be able to get used to the change.”

5-15.jpg

• Source: TV Report
    credits: http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/tv/lee-min-ho-says-im-sleepy-before-he-shoots-a-kissing-scene/

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Lee Min Ho and Kim Hee Sun fall into a trap on Faith August 29, 2012 12:00 pm eternalc2h 334.jpg

Lee Min Ho and Kim Hee Sun fall into a trap. In the sixth episode of SBS TV’s drama series Faith, which aired on August 28, Choi Young (played by Lee Min Ho) and Yoo Eun Soo (played by Kim Hee Sun) fall prey to Ki Cheol (played by Yoo Oh Sung)’s plot on their way to visit the late king Kyung Chang (played by Choi Won Hong), who was exiled to a remote island. On their way to Kyung Chang, Yoo Eun Soo teases Choi Young, saying, “How long have you been loving me?” She relies on him and he also takes good care of her. However, they get attacked by a group of assassins after meeting Kyung Chang in the island. Choi Young and Yoo Eun Soo tries to leave Kyung Chang’s place in order to avoid the assassins, but the royal forces appear in front of them. This scene implies that Choi Young and Yoo Eun Soo will be accused of conspiracy against the country because they were taking Kyung Chang out of his house. People responded: “Choi Young and Yoo Eun Soo were so cute.” “I love the dynamic action scenes, the attractive characters, and the story.” “I wonder how they’ll get out of the trap.” In the preview of the seventh episode, Yoo Eun Soo tells Choi Young, “Can’t you go with me?” You don’t have to kill anyone there, so please go with me. To heaven.”
  • Source: TV Report
    credits: http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/tv/lee-min-ho-and-kim-hee-sun-fall-into-a-trap-on-faith/