HAHAHAHAHAHAH, someone just shared this on my Facebook timeline!

314996_430253240360994_779105406_n.jpg

That on his lap would TOTALLY be me :x
Since Choe Yeong already has someone and EumJa has nobody for now... oh, well 8)
Have I said before how much I love him? He plays the flute, goddamit! It's one of my top 3 instruments! He has silver-white hair! How awesome is it? I luuuuv his hair, I actually almost died mine this color sometime ago. And, gosh, he fights EPICALLY! Bare hands and super powers aside, I specially adore the way he uses the flute a short staff =P~

Guest Tinkiebell

night night @otchosais, sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite  :-h
@Kim_Lilly you were going to dye your hair that colour? And you play the flute too? Wow, you're cool!  B-)  
By the way, this guy also played in New Tales of Gisaeng, didn't he? I always wanted to watch it too but considering the number of episodes that drama has, I'm not sure if I would be able to endure.  

@Tinkiebell I play not a single instrument T_T I wanted to learn but no time and, worse, no money to buy one and self-learn :( And yeah... But I decided not because my hair is way too thin and I don't think it would endure the discoloring process =/

Wooo,, this thread already make an 'ending story'. Actually i dont like to guess the ending. But, if i have to dream about the ending 8->, i will chose the good ending.:\"> like, ES and our general get married and make a children  =P~ , and then ES goes back to her world. Ahahahhaa 
Let it flow naturally, like how water flow :Dand perverted faith is a nice name . kkkkkkkkekekekke. our OTP must know it. [-O<. Love u guys!

PERVERTED FAITH, Good night!

Guest Anomalous

otchosais said: PERVERTED FAITH attendees, I need to go to dramaland and meet Choi Young___LMH in my dreams  :x  =P~
time for my sleep :) 
Jal ja yo PREVERTED FAITH !!! :X

Guest farstrep

@Kim_Lilly: Thanks for that picture of Eum Ja! He's one of my favorites right now too!!! :P Hopefully, there will be more scenes of him. He's very mysterious but his deadly powers seem restricted to a certain extent, in that he can't play his flute to target a specific person in a group. Pity.

That's a nice comparison to Inuyasha.

@Tinkiebell: You're right. This is the test of his faith in Choi Young but I've a feeling the King does trust Choi Young fully, so I am interested to see if and how he resolves the issue and "pleasing" everyone in the process as well.

The scheme Ki Chul cooked up is brilliant! I didn't see that coming. Now I'm beginning to regret underestimating his ability all this while. Sure, he makes mistakes and behave a tad too "smart and cocky" for his own good but when it comes down to the actual plans, he has some brains too. But now that he realizes Eun Soo is "indeed" from the heavens, he has to resolve the rebellion issue because she is involved in it as well. If Choi Young is punished, so too must Eun Soo in order for the King to assert his authority. I don't know how much respect they accord to people from the Heaven and if it's blasphemy to punish or imprison or even execute such divine beings. So this is as much the King's problem as it is for Ki Chul. But who will resolve this and how will they do it?

Since we're already on the perverted subject... ;;)
This is our flutist!! He's 28/29 y-o. Ain't sure, found diverging info =/
OMO, ain't he HOT??

photo241948.jpg

124369574DCDEA170D147E

htm_20111031102316106.jpg

And lastly and image of him fully (or almost) covered, else it will look like he's a piece of meat and, oh... well...
=P~
He debuted in "New Tales of Gisaeng" and has been on "Bodyguard". I think he's actually skilled in martial arts!

Guest wisteria7

Hi All,

having a great time reading the posts. Nothing to add on my end because you have all done such a great job.

But....

If anyone is having a problem reading articles that are written in Korean, etc.or vice versa- just install Google translate on your toolbar.It's great for impatient people like myself who hate to wait for english subs.

:x

hi guys..

omo..omo..what i'm hearing..?!!

hell no..if they're not going to give us a happy ending..then they should at least give us a stupid ending like rooftop prince..i swear it's better than a sad ending..
but,,i'm still having HOPE for them..i remember in BIG thread drama..that i read an article hinting that Kang Kyung Joon is going to die..and another one is that he will wake up from the coma and he will forget everything that he is been through with Gil teacher..BUT none of this happened..

so yeah..i'm not giving a DMN care about what they are saying to mislead us..once CY and ES are in love..everything is possible..even a happy ending..
if i was HER..i swear that i will stay with him..even if he tried to push me i will hang on him with me teeth and nails..i really wish that the writer can give us that..
the woman..who was always saying that she want to go home again..end up finding the meaning of her life in that other world (CY's world) so she decide to stay..

there is still 18 episode to go..so guys..let's not talk about the ending when we are just at the beginning..i prefer the perverted mode than this let's talk about the ending mode.. :)) :)) :))

Love you all <3

EDIT:

i made this yesterday..i wasn't gonna post it but then i thought it's gonna be i waste if i didn't..it's just that king is getting on my nerves..wish that someone can tell him that..i don't hate him..but he is soooooooooo annoying until now..and he keeps making the pretty princess cry

831646500.jpg

113951009.jpg

460526812.jpg

141615350.jpg

968548246.jpg

954905903.jpg

430553357.jpg

910669175.jpg

320947989.jpg

532435895.jpg

874116808.jpg

705727548.jpg

692655175.jpg

702182106.jpg

398578774.jpg

555110444.jpg

420322342.jpg

150190862.jpg

933115394.jpg

334384601.jpg

I don't know about you guys..but if this was real i swear that i Will surrender myself if Choi young is the one who's gonna deal with me XDDDDDDDDDD..and wear clothes with one layer..or maybe a bikini..this will shut all of them down ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my gosh hahahahahahah ..omo pervert mode..i need to stop  =)) =)) =))

Guest Tinkiebell

@Kim_Lilly, I wish I could play an instrument too. And I think you're cool because you had the guts to dye your hair that colour! Me, I'm such a boring person, I wouldn't even dare to consider that.   8-|
And those pictures? No need for words. Me at this very moment --> =P~ farstrep said:The scheme Ki Chul cooked up is brilliant! I didn't see that coming. Now I'm beginning to regret underestimating his ability all this while. Sure, he makes mistakes and behave a tad too "smart and cocky" for his own good but when it comes down to the actual plans, he has some brains too. But now that he realizes Eun Soo is "indeed" from the heavens, he has to resolve the rebellion issue because she is involved in it as well. If Choi Young is punished, so too must Eun Soo in order for the King to assert his authority. I don't know how much respect they accord to people from the Heaven and if it's blasphemy to punish or imprison or even execute such divine beings. So this is as much the King's problem as it is for Ki Chul. But who will resolve this and how will they do it?
You and me both, I think KC's plan was brilliant and as much as I'd love to see how that plays out, at the same time, I'm also relieved now that KC believes that ES is truly HwaTa's disciple, as this guarantees not only ES's safety but also that of CY. Well, at least so I'd like to think. Just like you, I'm also very curious as to how they will resolve this exactly. As a matter of fact, I can't wait for episode 7 solely because of this. That was such a good cliffhanger, don't you think?  

Guest Anomalous

Shajoona said: hi guys..

thank you for your comments..glad that i'm helping you getting through these days while we are waiting for next monday..

Dear @Anomalous  here is part two for you..i was laughing myself just by thinking that this what really happened..this is the last one for today so enjoy..

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL at you CY hahahahahaha..  =))

and i agree with you guys..maybe that ex lover from CY past is alive..but if she is alive i'm totally fine with it..this will bring so much EPIC things between her CY and ES..in the other hand ..maybe she will just bring more troubles ..so let's wait and see ^__^

@Tinkiebell Half my hair is dyed cherry-red :x I wanted the platinum-silver also but I guess it's too much =/

@farstrep I actually think we've not seen even half his true scheming-prowess.

I mean... He's given his sister to become EMPRESS! Of Yuan! It's not like a local king or anything but the very nation that dominates all of them. Also he's managed to hold power over, what... 5 kings? FIVE. And this is not a simple matter of being related to the Empress. He may be ugly as hell and utter maniac, but the guy have AMAZING wits, this I give him. Him playing Gongmin around must be only an appetizer for him :/
But I do hope his scheme this time backfires on him! He deserves that for toying with General u_u No one toys with Yeong, NO ONE, heard that, you creepy excuse of prince! [-X

Let's all wait on episode 7 with crossed fingers :D

Guest Tinkiebell

Anomalous said:
Dear @Shajoona
Thank you for making a sequel to the hilarious part 1.
Choi Young = EPIC FAIL!!!!
I can't believe he let such a great opportunity for some skinship slip through his fingers. Do better next time CY. :))

LOL, I think we should give our general a break here. To his defense, as someone has kindly pointed out before: "He's still pure in terms of women". :))  The sight of our girl's bare leg was already enough to send his heart fluttering in excitement. I was all like, "Hang in there buddy, there's more for you to discover than just those legs".   ;))  From what I see so far, ES should just make the first move. ;)

Guest farstrep

@Tinkiebell: It's definitely better than the endings of the previous episodes :) and I think there will be more scenes of political power play in the upcoming episodes. Now things are really heating up.

@Kim_Lilly: You're right and that's probably why I'm getting the chills whenever I see Ki Chul now. I always thought it weird that a badass character like him would be so brazen and not subtle at all, disrespecting the King openly at the royal court by shouting and not bowing down to a royal decree. Then I realize you cannot be brazen if you've no brains to counter the political rivalry in the palace and yet, maintain your power and position at the same time, so he does have that shrewd mind to help him maintain his stranglehold in the palace.

@shajoona: I'm dying of laughter here!!! :)) That's so much like what a 21st century politician might say in private!!! The soompi reference is daebak!!!

Guest Anomalous

Kim_Lilly said: Since we're already on the perverted subject... ;;)
This is our flutist!! He's 28/29 y-o. Ain't sure, found diverging info =/
OMO, ain't he HOT??

And lastly and image of him fully (or almost) covered, else it will look like he's a piece of meat and, oh... well...
=P~
He debuted in "New Tales of Gisaeng" and has been on "Bodyguard". I think he's actually skilled in martial arts!

Guest Anomalous

bobsavero said: Anyone help me please. I want to have CY gif, espcially when he play with his sword. That scene was awesome.And our general is so cool when he play with his sword (and more cool if he topless aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa) =P~ =P~