Imagine how his heart feels that she is safe from the poison and she is happy to see him right in front of her eyes that he is alive !His teary eyes make me  :(( :(( :(( cry with happiness and I can feel for both of them.

1488502-5L24HGZ.jpg

1488503-0M74W6M.jpg

Aaaaaahhh!! the horror! I was clicking onto the spoiler tags to see where we are and behold, I saw the traumatizing scene!
And then, I saw the screen cap @sia3 dedicated especially for @awesomeduck daejang and behold:

29022012075338-scared.gif

This scene still haunts me!!
@myphim: I'm so glad to be home too but if only I had seen your warning first before I clicked onto the scenes :(( I can't believe my predication came true :((
credit as tagged.

Meanwhile, GC goes to the portal to heaven.  He notices unusual activity by the portal and he rushes to look at it.  He sees the opening and is very excited.  He tries to go through but somehow a force seems to prevent him from entering and he is pushed back.  The strange man is unhappy with this turn of events.

Guest Hanjae

@sia3
You can't blame the poor boy for losing to Ki Chul - the latter was all juiced up on whatever Yang Sa gave him! :)) I'm sure he would've beaten Ki Chul on normal terms.

And as for that "now I don't have to forget" part during the "bed" scene, I think Daejang is saying that he can finally believe she would be by his side because her life is no longer under threat (which would force her to return to Seoul for treatment) and their conversations in Episode 21 and 23 had already confirmed that she was fully intent on staying with him in Goryeo. She was around him previously, but earlier in the drama he had thought that she didn't want to stay, and then once she DID want to stay, they had the re-poisoning hanging over their heads. :D

Choi Young's Flash Backs:
:)) Hahaha, I will agree with @Maja that I also think the flash backs were a waste of time during season 1. I still think the same for season 2, however, right now, this flash backs will mark the end of our season 2 recaps. This flash backs will become flash backs of memories of our imja couple and the journey we took with Choi Young, his first meeting with Eun Soo; his interactions with Eun Soo, the progress of their relationship and the change in him we see. :x :x :x

I present to you all (please on the music) ... Choi Young's memory of Eun Soo.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

i5zHbHlvvph2I.gif

@sia3 The way he stares her says enough, uri daejang for once seems like a complete happy person :(( :(( :(( I am so happy for them, :(( :(( :(( I love love love how he said because he doesn't have to forget anymore, he wants to remember from now on, so he takes a long swoon-worthy look at her and is perhaps thinking in his mind, "This is my woman." GAAHHHHH I am so happy for him :(( :(( :((

ES and CY are walking to the portal, happy to be with each other  (I wish we saw a little bit more of this walk to the portal with them in a lighthearted mood.  This was too short).  They are stopped in their tracks when the y see GC, looking like the sky fell on him.

GC tells ES that the portal has opened.  ES says that her calculations then were correct.

But GC want to know how to go through it.  ES says you simply just walk through it.

GC is enraged.  He tells ES that even through the end, she is deceiving him, knowing that he has been desperately longing to go through it and she is being cruel to him  (looks who's talking, LOL)

CY tells him to stop it.  Then instructing ES to stay behind he comes closer to GC.  GC will not hear about it as he is desperate.

myphim said: sia3 said: Hanjae said: Eun Soo: "...can you defeat him?"
Young: "I... believe I can beat him."

This exchange brings us full circle to Episode 11, when Eun Soo asked him the same question and he had replied that he did not believe he could beat Ki Chul. At that point, he had not only lost Eun Soo's trust in his production, but faced yet again continued service under a king whose orders he carried out with little conviction.

In direct contrast, he now answers to the affirmative because, with renewed purpose and Eun Soo's unspoken faith in him, he truly believes that he can face any opponents or obstacles that he is challenged with.

Gukja said: Hi Hi @dr25 :-hWelcome home. :)Glad you're here. :DWe missed you. >:D<
@myphimI am not sure if @shengvang is dead or alive, but I've been swooooooooooooning over that already. :))Here, let me join you for some more. :))tumblr_m2ar5irl4p1rqfhi2o1_500.gif
(Let's distract @sia3 at the same time. :P)
Aigoo... Seeing @awesomeduck daejang and @katymac crying is making me cry again too. 
tumblr_lxuvj6mJ951rnq1l6o1_250.gif

My emotions are all over the place. :))Aigoo...I need a drink. :D 
iutOONjuEVaU9.jpg
Credit: owner

Guest Gukja1430292028

@awesomeduck daejang Yes slap slap slap PD first. :))never_ending_bitch_slap_by_yindragon-d4k
@farstrepMaybe PD just ran out of money and couldn't afford for LMH to cry. :))
Hi Hi Prof Cougar @vangsweetie637Welcome home. >:D<You're not too late today, since we'll still be here till tomorrow morning. :))Today's recap's time will go down in history as the longest recap ever. :))Have fun bp and I left tissues for you along the way. ;))Even though we have all 4 PT's in the house today, but luckily only PT @Hanjae is making us bawl. :)Has PT @guadi fallen asleep? ;)) :))Now, go cry and swoon. :D

CY brandishes his sword which GC blocks as he runs towards ES.  CY throws his sword at him and he is struck.  He does not give up and faces CY.  As they lock arms, they both use their inner energy.  It looks like GC's energy is stronger.  He tells ES who is looking in horror that they will go together to see what happens next.

CY falls to the ground as he is frozen by GC's freezing energy.  GC also falls down to the ground, his energy used up.

ES rushes to CY and sees him frozen and semi-unconscious.  She starts to give him chest compressions.

In CY's mind, he is asking this question:  Why must it be her?

GC slowly recovers and gets up.  He somehow finds the energy to pull out the sword, try to stab CY and misses his neck by inches, and drag ES with him to the heavenly portal.

CY's conversation in his thoughts with his father continues:  Thinking about this question, I have wasted so much time.  Father, I have finally found the answer.  Is it now too late?

Then he reminisces about the time he first meets ES in the convention center in Seoul, when he takes her through the heavenly gate, when he rescues her from the kidnapper, ES touching his cheek when he comes for her at GC's house,  ES punching his chest as she teases him, how she placed a flower in his hair, when he fell asleep on her shoulder, when she saves him from the duel with GC and he touches her hair to move it away, how she taught him how to shake hands, how she waved to him in the garden in the palace expecting him to come see her again.