Hanjae said: Hello @Gukja! :-h

LOL omg that picture is so appropriate! @buguz is getting a lot of love today. ;))

Hmm, I need to have a look at this video that @sia3 is weeping over.

Guest Gukja1430292028

sia3 said: sorry to cut your post.
@Gukja
Now you can take the video to Joonni's blog, it's Joonni's work anyway ;))

Is it me?? It still move me to tears! :'( :'(
Edit: I am sorry... bad English again!

Guest WutHmone

Wow!Wow!! @tvelove :

Daejang looks so SPOTLESS :x :x

iHZGDCvttzSTF.png

Edit:
myphim said: Yes, let's all go watch that video again and cry together.
When our thread finally grows quiet, I'm going to post that video again as a farewell to our wonderful journey here.   

@myphim :Don't say this!!

Republican-Cry-baby-Gif-150x150.gif

Don't cry a river yet, @sia3 and @myphim, that's a long way off! ;)) The Korean DVD box set hasn't even been released and that is certain to take a good while. In fact, thinking of the DVDs make me want to join the SBS stabbing brigade. :)) MBC averages 2 months for DVD releases of their dramas, while with SBS you'd be lucky to see it within half a year! X(

kappy said: @vangsweetie637 - Oh, sorry if I was vague.  I just mean the epi previews that came out during season 1 that were kindly translated by @icesiren or others for us.  Oops, I said epi 16 but it may be epi 19's preview, the one about Eun Soo having a dream or recalling a memory.  Or are they posted  on  the All Things Faith page @sia3?  

Guest Gukja1430292028

@WutHmoneYes, I was sobbing so bad..yet I watched it like twice. CRYING.gifCRYING.gifCRYING.gif

It made me miss Daejang, ES and everything Faith. :(( I'm so blessed that I have you gals here. :-* 
Alright gals @sia3 @WutHmone @myphim @Maja @Hanjae @tvelove @buguz (where are you? :(() @LuvMinHo @azzurri and @everyone
Daejang says. :Dibw3BV1cJpxHb1.jpg

Group Hug. :)ibpUfIg2426ARH.jpg
Credit: @myphim :D

myphim said: kappy said: @vangsweetie637 - Oh, sorry if I was vague.  I just mean the epi previews that came out during season 1 that were kindly translated by @icesiren or others for us.  Oops, I said epi 16 but it may be epi 19's preview, the one about Eun Soo having a dream or recalling a memory.  Or are they posted  on  the All Things Faith page @sia3?  

@WutHmone brought me to tears :((

tumblr_m5y5twPapT1qjehm8.gif

It expresses my exact feelings toward Faith. The bittersweet love of the Imja couple will stay with me forever, touches my heart every time, love so sweetly innocent and pure that it makes me feel like a child. Especially uri Daejang's lost and shy expressions toward imja's actions, just makes their love all the better! No love can compare to theirs, :(( :(( :(( I'm afraid it might be my new addiction.

@myphim I don't want to hear either :(( :(( :(( breaks my poor heart :(( :(( :((

viewimage.php?id=greatdoctor&no=29bcc427

Cr as tagged

Hehe. Look what I've found during my BP-ing to look for the preview for @kappy. :))
Isn't it cute?!!! :x :x :x

@kappy   Do you still need more preview?

From icesiren,

episode 20 text preview노 국의 납치로 인해 궁은 발칵 뒤집어지고, 공민은 흔들리기 시작한다. 함께 궁으로 돌아온 최영과 은수는 노국을 구출하기 위한 작전을 펼친다. 시련 속에서 공민은 왕의 결정을 하게 되고, 무사의 마음을 잡지 못하는 최영 앞에 은수는 뜻밖의 모습으로 나타나는데...

The palace is in an uproar because of NG's kidnapping, and GM starts to waver. Upon their return to the palace, CY and ES begin their plan to rescue NG. In the midst of this ordeal, GM makes a decision as a king. ES appears before CY in an unexpected guise, who is unable to find his warrior mojo (ok, it says heart, but i like mojo better)

Guest Gukja1430292028

myphim said:
Hanjae said: Hello @Gukja! :-h

LOL omg that picture is so appropriate! @buguz is getting a lot of love today. ;))

Hmm, I need to have a look at this video that @sia3 is weeping over.

Guest tvelove

sia3 said: @tvelove
How does it look if you use the first one to merge with daejang?
Also, what and how would it look like IF you merge them first then do all the other PS-ing???