Waahhh!!! Finally I was able to log in properly :(( :((

@Gukja sorry I have a picture at the same event but it's not that particular one as your avatar I have RS one ;)) :))

384370_185046194922919_768045081_n.jpg
cr as tagged

and it's already claimed ;)) :))

@sia3
Never mind housework, I'm happy as long as I can find a man who's willing to kill bugs for me. :)) I'm entomophobic (i.e. deathly afraid of bugs), so I run off screaming even when I see some of those fat flies you get everywhere in Koala Land. And it's doubly disappointing when HK boys turn out to be more afraid of bugs than you are - I remember an incident at school when a cockroach was in the classroom and one of the GUYS flipped out and jumped onto a chair. =))

Chiaki might be a clean freak, but he'll dish out the verbal abuse while he's cleaning!

@Maja
LOL that expression on LMH's face!

Guest ~dakieEe61325571021~

@sia3 : yes~ i am..              thank you for inviting me.. i got it~ i will be here at the said time             and i'll be recapping half asleep hahahaha...  :))

@Gukja : i don't think i will be able to survive if i see daejang in person :))  .. i might die staring at him from far away  O:-) ... *i'm not a fan of him .. i repeat i am not (i'm still in denial mode)* :((

@Hanjae : hello to you too ^^ :-h  i believed this is the first time we're going to talk                  which part of koala land you from? 

Guest Gukja1430292028

LOL @MajaOMG I was wondering why you were taking so long just like I thought earlier why @sia3 was taking so long cooking too until she told me. :))Soupy locked you out or are you on your phone? Waahha...yummy RS. :x Yeah yeah you Asia-Pac claims everything. I'll just do what I usually do. :))
With Daejang's habits, you can pretty much guarantee that there's always going to be RS served. :))

sia3 said: jasy said: Hello!!
@sia3 @Gukja yes I've seen it. Now I really really wish I could go back and watch it again from the start. It was a special drama to me so I understand all those comments on the video. I'm so glad Faith was my first drama I watched while it was airing.

Guest Gukja1430292028

LOL @sia3Aigoooooooooo she died already? :))OMG...I see she's here. ;))@shengvang bp a few page and you're going to die again. =)) @sia3 and @Maja is the death of you. =)) =)) =)) =))

@~dakieEe61325571021~
I'm from Sydney! :D You? And omg, your username must have been chosen precisely to challenge the Soupy tag system. :))

@sia3
You haven't actually rewatched the drama in full? I've rewatched once already and wanted to do a third round, but I decided to wait around for DVDs so that I can watch it on TV downstairs and force my mum to sit through it with me. ;))

@Gukja
Soompi kept rejecting me earlier when I try to post anything or even lol anyone it asks me to log in when I'm already logged in X( X( X(

and since you like the gif @sia3 posted earlier with LMH's thumb in his mouth why don't you convince Young Ah! to use this and his hair is mane of glory ;)) :)) :))

61236_377153215712215_1505718336_n.jpg
cr as tagged

Guest Gukja1430292028

@shengvang 
Are you still dead? ;))I don't think youngspirin will do any good at this point. :))Here have some raisin drink from ES to help you get off the floor faster.
i57fUFIUCopJz.gif
Credit: @myphim :D
Now, go ahead and see what @sia3 left for you a few pages back and die again. =)) =)) =))
@sia3 @Maja @Hanjae @jasy @azzurri @dakie Let's drink shall we.... :DWoohoo @sia3 @Maja you gals managed to kill her before tomorrow's recap. =)) 
i4nHNVBDv3kSc.gif
Credit: @myphim :D

Guest ~dakieEe61325571021~

@Hanjae : why you are so far away from me hahahaha.. :((                  i'm near melbourne *well not really near lol* :))  (shepparton, vic) to be specific ...because i want soupy taggers to suffer that's why i used this one =))

@Gukja : is the drink strong enough for me to take daejang 
=))

Gukja

said:

@LuvMinHoAigoo..like work..chores is a big nuisance. :(Good luck and come back soon. :D
LOL @Hanjae

Curry sounds yummy, especially if it's mom's cooking. 

=P~How's the weather there? Is the storm gone? Is it hot again? ;))
LOL @kappy

Just for clarification, record shows that will certainly not be the case. 

[-X

When one of you PTs feeds us, it's usually something really philosophical and profound...touches our hearts.. :xand makes us weep like baby for Daejang.

:(

(

:(

(Look you're making one of your club member @Hanjae excited already.

:)

)

LOL @buguzThat would be such a hoot.

;)

)I've never opened my front door on Halloween and see a giant sunflower before.

)Let's hope they don't give you seeds as treats.

)

@~dakieEe61325571021~
Nooo, everyone's so far away from me! @sia3 and @awesomeduck have their own pinching spots too - that's why I had no back-up for our LMH pinch mission when he was in Sydney. :((

@Gukja
What a coincidence, I actually have a thermos of berry tea in front of me at the moment. ;)) I'd say one shot, but I'd probably end up choking and dribbling like LMH did BTS.

@dakie
To deal with your sadistic behaviour, I just won't tag you. =))
It will be your loss to miss out on our replies to you.
Muahahahahahahahahaha =))

@Gukja
I think you are enjoying a little tag too much of shengvang's death. :))
Btw, what did we post here few pages back?
I've also contracted memory of a fish there days; can you please remind this imja?

Guest Gukja1430292028

LOL @dakieSuffer? Nope. [-XSorry, that's all I'm going to type as your username when I tag you. ;))If you don't get tagged, then oh well. You'll just come across it when you get to this page in your journey. :))
@LuvMinHoYou're back. :DFinished all your chores? ;;)I like the avatar too, except I wish it was a closer up where I can see his smexy face and irresistable dimples. :x :x