@kappy    While I'm at it, I look for episode 15, 16, and 17 previews for you too. :))

episode 15 text preview translation: 
은 수는 사경을 헤매고, 장빈은 하루를 넘기기 힘들 거라 경고한다. 최영은 덕흥군을 찾아가 결판을 짓는데, 덕흥군은 해독제의 조건으로 엄청난 거래조건을 요구한다. 선택의 기로에 놓인 최영, 시간 내에 은수를 살리기 위해 달리고 죽음의 위기 속에서 은수는 알 수 없는 기억을 되살리는데...

EunSoo is hovering between life and death, and JangBin warns that it will be hard for her to live through the day.  ChoiYoung goes to see DukHeungGoon and reaches a settlement, but DHG wants something big in return for the antidote.  Caught in the crossroads of his decision, he tries to buy some time to save her. In the clutches of death, ES starts to remember some unknown memories...

============

episode 16 written preview translation:

조일신의 난이 벌어지면서 공민왕은 궁에서 도주하게 되는 처지에 처하고 덕흥은 최영과 기철을 상대로 왕좌를 놓고 위태로운 도박을 계속한다. 은수는 최영에게 하늘나라 방식의 작전을 제안한다.

As JoIlShin's troublemaking continues, GongMin ends up having to flee the palace. DHG's dangerous gamble over the throne with CY and GC as opponents, continues. ES proposes using a strategy from "heaven" to CY.

=============
episode 17 text preview: 
필사의 함정에 빠지게 된 최영을 살리기 위해 다급해진 은수는 덕흥군과 계약을 한다. 
그 소식을 들은 최영은 분노하며 달려와 은수에게 자기 옆에 있어주면 안되는지 묻는다. 
공민왕은 최영에게 궁을 탈취할 작전을 명하고, 덕흥은 기철과 손을 잡고 현고촌을 기습할 계획을 세운다.

In order to save CY, who has fallen into a deadly trap, ES makes an agreement with DHG. After he hears the news, an angry CY comes running and asks ES if she can't just stay by his side. GM orders CY to seize the palace, DHG and GC join together to mount a surprise attack on Hyun-Go-Chon (where the King is staying).

Guest Gukja1430292028

@awesomeduck daejang :D
iUApcCwiVEWeo.jpg

Hi @shengvang :-hYou're here, so I take it that you're done with midterm? ;))So, how was your test? ;))Did you ace it? :DYou better, because we all want that HD version of the SRS from @sia3. X(Glad you liked that video of GJP doing the Harlem shake. Hilarious wasn't it? :))

Edit:Hiya uri Minhopedia @Maja :-hThanks sweet for the video for Eider. :-*I will go over there in a bit. :D

sia3 said:
Preview of Episode 21: The Flower Men's Club is established.

@myphim
Look how cheeky your Daeman looks.
I think this time I got Daejang right, he looks fairly beautiful, don't you think???

@Gukja midterms are over and I can be stress free for the next three weeks before finals approach! Woohoo, I can swoon all day, anyway, anywhere, whenever, and however I want to without filling guilty that I should be studying! If I was over 21, I'd ask @myphim to offer me a drink as celebration. Lol.

About the test, I haven't received the results yet but I don't want to get your hopes up, I'm sure I didn't get an A, sadly :( but on the bright side, I can at least say I know I didn't fail. Hehehe ;))

Anything GJP, I love hehehehe ;)) the Harlem shake was just too priceless! I wonder what LMH would think if he sees it lol.

@Gukja
Prof V was giving me private lessons, so I thought I might as well put them to good use. ;)) I'm happy to share with anyone who needs a glomp. >:D<

@sia3
Maybe Daejang just needs to be giffed in scenes with other Faith men so that his beauty is set off to maximum advantage?

Guest Gukja1430292028

mappyminho said:

Sorry to cut your post.

@Gukja ...U crack me up ...Tyler my adorable marketing HERO ..he makes me sooo Proud..

here'z one from aunty mike the knight!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDJy0Wb7p_ynEnQ0fB1Oe

=)) =)) :D