@kappy: haha..I was about to go to bed but then decide to check soupy agian on my phone. Hm, I'm not sure wat ur asking me. Can u clarify the qn for me..? :D what do u need to know? U said the exact quotes right..? Ah, did u mean my previews for those episode..lol..well, I don't rem it exactly. I just rem I was being very gutterish..lol.

@ myphim
YuRi wrote them and made the video.
Ever since then Hime Park has been looking for someone to translate it into different languages and when Hime Park knew of us, she wanted to make an English version too (I think that's the story, not too sure). She wants to let everyone know of FAITH. :)

Edit:
Ok, YuRi inserted the quotes and made the video.
My guess is DCinside gallery's Faithlings contributed all their thoughts on what Faith meant to them...

X_X Don't look at me.... I'm going to :'( again

tvelove said:

>:D< @vangsweetie637, Sorry that I couldn't get back to you earlier.

I need to take some medication and I hate that. Night night dear. See you next time.

Is it worst and weird? 

Guest Gukja1430292028

Hi Hi Soupies @vangsweetie637 @sia3 @WutHmone @myphim @LuvMinHo @Maja @farstrep @Hanjae @tvelove @kappy @everyone I don't see :-h
OMG....is @buguz here? :-OAnnyeong uri Sunflower @buguz >:D<
sunflower-friday.gif

Where the heck have you been hiding? :-SI missed my bp buddy. :(( :((images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNQFsUymb6tS1r8FFmSX4

And what is this about @Hanjae glomping you? ;))OMG here goes @Hanjae trying to reach for you again ....better run @buguz :))
its-a-big-sunflower-ausra-paulauskaite.j

sia3 said: @myphim
YuRi wrote them and made the video.
Ever since then Hime Park has been looking for someone to translate it into different languages and when Hime Park knew of us, she wanted to make an English version too (I think that's the story, not too sure). She wants to let everyone know of FAITH. :)

Guest tvelove

myphim said:   @tvelove    You can make it softer and a little less green. :)>-  Otherwise, Daejang and Imja look perfect together. :x

By the way, I still can't find your siggy. :(

Hi soupy ladle! @Gukja I'm in bed now..but soupy is on my mind lol..are u coming to recap tom.?

@sia3: I saw the vid but cannot watch it on my phone. I will look at it again tom :x

Alright. I'm going to sleep for reals now.@kappy: I will get back to ur qn tom, okie..see u at recap tom..hugs

Goodnight gals.

Guest Gukja1430292028

Awh Prof Cougar @vangsweetie637 you went to bed already?  :-S Goodnight and sweet dreams. :D
520415052_1665825.gif

See you tomorrow at recap. :DJub Jub :-*

Guest Gukja1430292028

@sia3
Really that video you mentioned last night? :DGoing to page 3014 right now. ;))
I'll be right back gals.... :D
iblhcSk1cuAkI8.jpg

And OMG what the heck have you gals been talking about? Almost 15 pages to bp just from early this morning. :P

@awesomeduck
Yeah we did get it right here and there but Joonni's makes more sense. =))
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaa... I can't watch that video. It keeps making me cry!

@Gukja
Will you get your butt to p3014.
For someone who always glomps on me; once in awhile let me be on top won't kill ya!
It must be due to the glomping that my back is aching now :'(

Hello @Gukja! :-h

LOL omg that picture is so appropriate! @buguz is getting a lot of love today. ;))

Hmm, I need to have a look at this video that @sia3 is weeping over.

vangsweetie637 said: @kappy: haha..I was about to go to bed but then decide to check soupy agian on my phone. Hm, I'm not sure wat ur asking me. Can u clarify the qn for me..? :D what do u need to know? U said the exact quotes right..? Ah, did u mean my previews for those episode..lol..well, I don't rem it exactly. I just rem I was being very gutterish..lol.