Guest Gukja1430292028

Mianhe @MajaI was/am busy bp. ;))Trying to do some before tomorrow's recap. :DGood idea. You should stock up with food , so you don't have to miss recap tomorrow. :DSee you in a bit sweets. 

I think @sia3 went to cook, but where's everybody else? Speaking of food, did you stock up for tomorrow @sia3? :-?

Maybe @WutHmone is sleeping (hopefully) or giffing.  Maybe @kappy's working on her essay.What happened to @Hanjae...back in her cave? :))Where's @bee_ipa @LuvMinHo @azzurri? 
Edit: What happened to @myphim? Didn't see a goodnight. :(

Guest Gukja1430292028

Oh there you are daejang @myphim.And now you're off. :(
Goodnight @myphim :-hSweet dreams and don't forget to give Imja @sia3 a massage. :D
Love you. Jub Jub :-*iYnaIqkbarBXi.JPG

Guest Gukja1430292028

There you are @LuvMinHo  :DWhat? Your new hair style looks like modern Daejang? ;))Are you getting hit on since the haircut? :))Young-ah's good. He didn't nap today, so went off to bed early. No soupy for him tonight. :))I'll send him regards from Aunty Ho Ho tomorrow. :)He'll probably wants to come on and say hi to all of his aunties anyway. :DHow's your day been? 
Edit: Oh you just reminded me. I have to change my avatar to the picture he chose. :DOtherwise, he'll yell at me again. :))Oh and it's funny how you call a Salon a Saloon.Saloon to me suggest a place the cowboys used to go to drink. :))

Guest Gukja1430292028

kappy said: @Gukja - Sorry I was parked here and haven't been keeping up.  The funny thing is you're right - I was working on my "essay"!  I'd better continue.  I'll talk with you all soon.  Thank you, my chingus.

@Gukja

Today work was alright unlike 2 days back was so stressfull and sucks :-(

Whaaaa.....Tyler sure has taste , choosing new avatar for you.Did he comment on your dressing as well :-)

You have trained him well unless he inherited your genes.

Guest Gukja1430292028

LOL @LuvMinHoHe only wants to pick the avatar, because he think it's fun. He wanted a picture of LMH smiling or laughing. ;))He doesn't like General Choi Young, but he likes Lee Min Ho. :))I think it''s because General Choi Young kisses his Dr. Eun Soo. :))And it 's a good thing he always says he likes what I wear. :D
I think @kappy meant that she didn't sign off of soupy. 

@Gukja: I'm here I'm here >:D< >:D<
Finally caught up with you!! How are you? How's our precious Young-ah?! I'm on the move again so sneaking in and out from my cell :)
Sending lots of sunflower hearts and seeds to you and Young-ah :))363201312_541.jpg

@Gukja - Thank you, and like I said before, your crying might be because you're so confused at what I said.  lol  (I hope that is not the case, though)
@LuvMinHo - It's just another way of saying I had the page/thread opened but was concentrating on something else.  So, people naturally wonder why I'm not participating if I'm "parked" here but remain quiet.  Sorry gals!

@Gukja
I'm back! I ran off to dinner - mum baked curry puffs and it'd be a travesty to let them get cold. ;))

@kappy
I'm starting to get very curious about this essay you're writing! I can't wait to read it. :D

Guest Gukja1430292028

Holy Canoly (yes, i made up a word) there you are uri Sunflower @buguz :D
event_16504229.jpeg

It's so good to see you. :D Young-ah is good. Thank you, aunty Bug. :-*We missed you terribly. :(Sounds like you're still a busy bee. ;))Hugs to you from Young-ah and I. :DSunflower+Milton+3.jpg

Drive safe and hope you can join us tomorrow for recap. :DJub Jub. :-*images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHZJ5NIhsjDAzMcS6EZrK

Guest Gukja1430292028

@LuvMinHoAigoo..like work..chores is a big nuisance. :(Good luck and come back soon. :D
LOL @Hanjae
Curry sounds yummy, especially if it's mom's cooking. =P~How's the weather there? Is the storm gone? Is it hot again? ;))
LOL @kappyJust for clarification, record shows that will certainly not be the case. [-XWhen one of you PTs feeds us, it's usually something really philosophical and profound...touches our hearts.. :xand makes us weep like baby for Daejang. :(( :((Look you're making one of your club member @Hanjae excited already. :))
LOL @buguzThat would be such a hoot. ;))I've never opened my front door on Halloween and see a giant sunflower before. :))Let's hope they don't give you seeds as treats. :))