ibjZoVssmCDuBE.jpg

Confession:

In season 1, I was jealous for Future ES. ;))
That was when I didn't know Future ES and Present ES were the same person. :))
I thought it was so unfair for Future ES to live through all this pains while Present ES got the love. :))

Guest farstrep

ES doesn’t answer but just looks over her shoulder to where she found the note.

http://i.minus.com/izxejtOtaWlxr.gif

We see a shadow of future ES in the background, dressed in ancient attire, giving the plastic container a kiss before throwing it under the rocks. 

imageimageimage

Guest farstrep

The letter’s content was read out in voice over:

“You are probably the one who is reading the writing hidden here, ES. If you are reading this it means you are with that person right now. I remember every moment of that day. That person’s honest look in his eyes as he looks at me…his warm chest. Yes ES I am your future self”  

imageimage

(OMG!!! What a cliff hanger – I want the next episode right now. I remembered how anxious I was and how deflated the PTB was after this episode. It made us worried that there was not going to be happy ending for our OTP. My heart broke a little looking at the sad and lonely future ES knowing that this was what the current ES will be going through. How scared must ES be!!! She pretty much saw that she would be separated from CY but doesn’t know the reason why. How does she change things? Can she change things or turn it around?” Poor ES I want to cry!!!)

Extra gifs made of Goryeo Eun Soo:

http://i.minus.com/ibsMh5AuFVVmxV.gif

http://i.minus.com/iBybZfaNZ0X8i.gif

http://i.minus.com/ibzh9DWx8temdg.gif

=== The End ===

Guest bee_ipa

@hanjae   :    You tell had to eating good food. You will eat the delicious. :))
@wuthmone  :  Thank   I'm back in the world Daejang in dreamland.  :x

ibyH2p7JT7Ihiu.jpg

@tvelove    Are you still here? Do you want this picture without words? I can do it for you tomorrow. I love Future ES, so I'm happy to make lots of screencaps of her for you to use in your creations. :D

Guest farstrep

@awesomeduck: Who have you been gallivanting around with all week long? Your boyfriend? :P We miss you terribly! :-* :-*

@bee_ipa: Super Junior M? Who do you like in SJM?

@tvelove: One last one for you. I've only found three. :x

ibadZg3fEwBPhW_zps5aad1220.png

Guest tvelove

Ok, @myphim, I am still here. make any pics you like and send it to me as the same way WutHmone did. It save your time too. Here is one lonely Eun Soo  

i2SUUEDybwCN7.png

Tell me who are we stabbing? I'm backtracking but it's taking forever guys@farstrep - yes the boyfriend came back home for CNY so I was busy celebrating :)I have so much to catch up on hahahaha :)) The bf said to me at the airport - why can't you wait till I get on the plane before checking on the forum on my mobile LOL :)

Guest farstrep

A big thank you to everyone!! :-* :-* :-*

@myphim, @sia3, @WutHmone, @mattie2012, @awesomeduck, @Anomalous for your screen caps, recaps and gifs. :-bd :-bd

@dr25, @LuvMinHo, @Gukja for copying and pasting the recaps and ensuring the smooth flow of Episode 19 today. :-bd :-bd

@everyone for your participation, comments and assistance! >:D<  >:D

If I left anyone out of the list, I sincerely apologize.

You've all worked hard today! :x :x

834s.gif

Guest tvelove

Thank you

@myphim and @Anomalous for the great screencap

@WutHome and @sia3 for awesome gifs

@mattie2012, @Gukja, @farstrep, @dr25, @LuvMinHo for copy and paste of the recap

and @everyone else enjoin the show... iUPe71tzS59xn.png

Guest WutHmone

Thank you : Screencappers @myphim @Anomalous
                  Recappers @awesomeduck @mattie2012
                  Gif Master ,Treasure hunter, Coordinator @sia3
                  Copy/Paster  @LuvMinHo @dr25 @Gukja @farstrep
                  Make up artist  Dr. PS @tvelove
                  Philosophers @Hanjae @kappy @farstrep
                  Commentators @myphim @mattie2012 @sia3 @farstrep @kappy @Gukja @LuvMinHo @Maja @dr25 @Hanjae @bee_ipa                             @rrmski  @awesomeduck @vangsweetie637 @shengvang and @everyone (so sorry if I miss out someone)     

Here we go! One more Straight and Clean headband Young ...Mianhae....still can't get over it :D:))

iVCLwJ3Gqw6oe.gif

Edit: I don't see @pandaeve @azzurri and @silverlode . Are you guys wearing invisibility cloak? :))